Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need sound advice

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Re: Need sound advice

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Well you must not have talked to very many chicas. Just about every puta I talked to was just as smart if not smarter than you two clowns combined

Getryhthm's dergree must be in advanced alcoholism, and you have a PhD in pickin' up fat chicks.

Es broma mis amigos.
    If she can't beat you in an eating contest then she get's no pesos. lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Well you must not have talked to very many chicas. Just about every puta I talked to was just as smart if not smarter than you two clowns combined

Getryhthm's dergree must be in advanced alcoholism, and you have a PhD in pickin' up fat chicks.

Es broma mis amigos.
    This is fucking beautiful!!!I really am laughing my ass off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

please brotha do not stay at her place. Sometimes you hear good stories and sometimes you will hear bad stories, you do not want to be the one telling the bad story. i go to dr every 3 months. i have women in dr whom i can stay with for free, as in i do not have to pay for hotel but you still gotta buy her food and stuff for the house. stay at an hotel and have her over and tell her to bring a friend for a happy hour, trust me she will not mind. also keep in mind that your not the olny american she's talking to, where did you meet her??? on the strip. also what about when you want some new azz, they are hard to cut lose when you have them thinking that you are there just for them.. keep in mind what they are.. have a good time and have a happy hour with her, if you don't i will... and don't send her any money, just maybe $70. the month before you come.. and stop talking to her so much, call her maybe once every 2 weeks...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaDreadXL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaDreadXL View Post
    ...and don't send her any money, just maybe $70. the month before you come.. and stop talking to her so much, call her maybe once every 2 weeks...
    What's the $70 for?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    You are already having doubts and you are not there yet, bad sign. My girl wasn't a puta, just a regular girl from campo, she was 21. when i say she took great care of me this is how it went. In the morning she woke me up after she made my breakfast and coffee. my clothes were layed out and there was no hot water but she heated water on the stove and put it in a bucket in the bathroom. She would ask me what i wanted first shower, fuck or eat. You shower with a bucket there same as Jack did, but she would stand there and pour the water over my head with a little pot. She was an excellent cook and she made me pineapple juice from a whole pineapple one morning. Sex was off the hook as much as i could handle and she took it in the ass and liked it. Cleaned my clothes every night after i went to sleep. Everyone in her family was nice, no one tried to rip me off and no one asked me for money. we bought a bunch of groceries when we visited her mom but that was it.

Let me tell you Ben I didn't think twice when I left, she was done and I wasn't coming back because all those things were great but she was still making all the decisions. If I don't control my own vacation and make the decisions as good as it is I'm not happy.
    Just out of curiosity, how long do you think that would last? The rest of your life? 10 years? A year? A month?

I got news for ya, Dorothy. That's only the first act. Starting with the second act, it starts getting ugly.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how long do you think that would last? The rest of your life? 10 years? A year? A month?

I got news for ya, Dorothy. That's only the first act. Starting with the second act, it starts getting ugly.

Fuck you guys are so pessimistic. Let the guy have his fantasy. Damn. lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    hey,he's going to do it anyway.
    Even if we told him that everyone who ever shacked up with a DR chica was killed in their sleep he would still do what he's gonna do.
    Almost all of us,if not all,learned the hard way.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Don't get me wrong being in my line of work, and having been to war a couple of times there is probably only one person I totally trust. However I can understand wanting something to work out. If you base everything from past experiences with out trying to change the result you would never have progress. For instance some one tries to build something to let people fly like a bird and it dose not work but crashes. If everyone looked at that and said well i guess people cant fly, no sense trying, we would not have airplanes. Thank goodness some one said I can make that work I wont fail where others did mine will not crash! I'm sure a lot of people got hurt but there is always that one....

In closing, Trust no one, and learn from other peoples planes, but only worry about yours. Is the way I look at life.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Prince, That was a good video series. I ended up watching all 5 parts. It was enlightening.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Aw, c'mon, you know me, Mr. Tellitlikeitis, without all the flowers and shit.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Dont give any info because they will use it. Don't take any shit because they think you are going to keep taking it. Dont stay with them because it gives them too much control over your actions whether you know it or not. And always speak up for yourself the second you dont like what is going on.
    the best general life advice i've heard, profound man

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemiata For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyBen View Post
    Don't get me wrong being in my line of work, and having been to war a couple of times there is probably only one person I totally trust. However I can understand wanting something to work out. If you base everything from past experiences with out trying to change the result you would never have progress. For instance some one tries to build something to let people fly like a bird and it dose not work but crashes. If everyone looked at that and said well i guess people cant fly, no sense trying, we would not have airplanes. Thank goodness some one said I can make that work I wont fail where others did mine will not crash! I'm sure a lot of people got hurt but there is always that one....

In closing, Trust no one, and learn from other peoples planes, but only worry about yours. Is the way I look at life.
    to some extent, i agree with this way of thinking.

however... what i dont agree with....

if you already had your mind made up to begin with, then why the fuck waste everybody's time asking for advice that you have no intention of heeding anyway?

what the fuck.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

he's the one that asked for the boards advice

i get so fucking sick of people asking should i do this or should i do that.

then a shit ton of people take time out of thier day to give someone advice. REAL WORLD advice from REAL EXPERIENCES. and in the end they say, oh thanks, but im gonna do what i wanna do anyway.

and to top it off, i get sick to my fucking stomach when i see guys jump in and say shit like this. raggin on guys for giving people the advice they asked for. telling people to let him live his fantasy.

what the fuck. he ASKED for the advice !!

he didnt say .. hey guys here is what im gonna do. can you all tell me its a great idea, even if its not. just lie to me and say it is, because thats what i want to hear.

no, he didnt. he asked for advice. and he got it.

why jump in and protect him from the information he asked for? or get on the guys that offered it.

maybe i'm having my period today. i dont know. but i do know that threads like this lately just piss me off.

later. im going to play my guitar now.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

I say go for it! And I say that since it appears you're going to do it anyway, but maybe you should check threads started by a guy named Roy here, who did an "experiment" and enlightened the rest of us with his findings. Sounds like you are maybe going to do some kind of Grand Experiment No. 2. If that is the case, let us know how it goes. We will all be well entertained if not educated.

Proceed at your own risk. And let us know how it goes.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    to some extent, i agree with this way of thinking.

however... what i dont agree with....

if you already had your mind made up to begin with, then why the fuck waste everybody's time asking for advice that you have no intention of heeding anyway?

what the fuck.
    Hey Nap, What I was asking for was advice on a particular situation.. advice that I have decided to take I never even took into account that her standard of living and mine might be TOTALLY different. So now I figure I will get a room at NG and check my chicks place out maybe spend a night there but have all my stuff at my place. I'm young and nieave some times its nice to have a place where friends can help me see all the aspects.

My post where I talk about planes was about relationships not living arrangements. My chick has asked me what we are and where the relationship is going and I have told her strait up That I value the time her and I spend together greatly. That when I am there she makes me very happy, but we live in two different worlds.

In the past I have crashed relationships because of what other people have said or what they think.. I don't think anyone should do that.

I'm not sure if I am articulating this well enough but if it doesn't make sense PM me and I'll try harder.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do what ya want...ya will anyways!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 2,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    I say go for it! And I say that since it appears you're going to do it anyway, but maybe you should check threads started by a guy named Roy here, who did an "experiment" and enlightened the rest of us with his findings. Sounds like you are maybe going to do some kind of Grand Experiment No. 2. If that is the case, let us know how it goes. We will all be well entertained if not educated.

Hey! I read that somewhere myself....

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klockman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyBen View Post
    ....So now I figure I will get a room at NG and check my chicks place out maybe spend a night there but have all my stuff at my place....
    Much better idea than your original one.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post

AWW DAMN!!!!

Not another experiment. Well, if we learned anything from the last one, it's this:

*If you're a monger who unnecessarily demeans chicas with silly, self serving experiments, then you should stock up on Immodium.

You're gonna need it.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    AWW DAMN!!!!

Not another experiment. Well, if we learned anything from the last one, it's this:

*If you're a monger who unnecessarily demeans chicas with silly, self serving experiments, then you should stock up on Immodium.

Click to see pic

You're gonna need it.
    Thats if he's lucky, these chica's arent chemist, and Roy was extremely lucky that girl didnt poison him with something lethal.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information