Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Should you lie to the chicas?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Re: Should you lie to the chicas?

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    , I think we are making a huge mistake when we try to interpret their actions & denials , with our American Value system. They just dont think the same way we do.
    Truer words were never spoken!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    I wasn't gonna post this story cuz there seems to be an influx of bleeding hearts mongers lately on here but this sentence here pretty much sums up my feelings as well so here goes ...

Last year i had met this chick in Santiago. Hung out with her down there and later in my trip had her come up to Sosua for a couple days. Money was never discussed but on the day she was leaving i put something in her bag. We keep in contact, calls/texts for the next 4+ months. I keep in contact with lots of girls cuz its fun and i never have any issues with them asking me for anything so its never a problem. Anyways, as time goes by, she keeps with the "i miss you/i stay home all day/i'm not a hoe ... i don't want that life story. I tell her look, i don't believe a word of it, i'm not new to this and its better to just be honest and everything's cool, don't worry about it if you're seeing another dude here and there. She keeps insisting she's not and how she's getting tired of me never believing a word she says and she just wants to see me when i get back. Fine.

My 3rd day back in Sosua this past trip i call her to come up. Everything's cool, i enjoy spending time with her and the pussy is great, but she's always a bit tight in the disco, she doesn't really like to dance while i like to have fun when i'm there and i told her this numerous times. She's kind of a dead-fish in the disco and by the 3rd night i'm tired of her and i start chatting to some chick i know while we're in the disco. She gets pissed off and after awhile wants to leave. My wingmen and their chicks are ready to go too cuz its late so we bounce. When we get back to the room i ask her what she wants to do. She says whatever i want. I tell her it's not working out and it's best if she leaves in the morning and she says fine.

Next morning i'm up and showered early cuz i wanna hit the beach. I wait for her to shower and pack her stuff. When she's done all of a sudden she wants to talk about last night and what happened. I tell her there's nothing to talk about and she's gotta go unless there's something she wants ($$$$). She just looks at me with this stupid half-grin. I tell her why are you sitting here, you gotta go and i gotta go and if you want something you need to ask for it. She asks me why she needs to ask for it. I tell her cuz for over 4 months she talked about how she just wanted to be with me and the hoe life wasn't for her even though i kept telling her i didn't believe a word of it and to just be real and everything will still be cool with us. Now, if you wanna be compensated like the hoe that you swore you weren't, you need to tell me you're a hoe and want your money, this way both of us can know who was right and who was a liar and who tried to run game. She refuses to ask for the money, even when i start the sentence for her "quiero mi ..." and leave out the last word. I want her to say the word. Keep in mind i've got her money ready and intended to give it to her the whole time and if she'd never asked for it and simply started to leave i woulda stopped her and put it in her bag (and had a lot more respect for her) but i needed to prove my point with her since that's not the route she took, the point being what prtyr 2 stated above ... "not all gringos are pendejos" and if you try to play me i'm gonna respond in kind.

My wingmen by now are ready for the beach and telling me to get this over with cuz we've got better things to do so i take her bag out the room and put it on the balcony and ask her to get out of the room because i'm locking it so she comes out and sits on a chair. I tell her i'm leaving for the beach in one minute so she either says what she wants or i'm out. She finally says it ... "dinero". I say "gracias", and pull out the money i had in my pocket all along and place it on the floor in front of her seat. I walk away and my buddy says that was a bit too harsh but i was steamed that for almost an hour she simply refused to ask for the money, still insisting on trying to play the "i'm not really a hoe" role. I decide it might have been too harsh to put the money on the floor so i walk back and pick up the money and put it in her bag but when i look up i can see her sitting there and despite her having sunglasses on i can tell she's crying up a storm. I get her back in the room and clean her up. We walk to the front of the hotel, i call her a cab, give her 200 pesos for the ride to the station, and put her in the cab and that's the last time i saw or spoke to her. I told Jimbo the story later that day on the beach and he was like "you're making me sad just hearing it" but it wasn't about making anyone feel sad.

Anyone that's known me all these years knows i'm not in the business of demeaning the women down there. They're hoes and i'm a trick and we're on equal ground, no one's better than anyone, so i've never had any desire to throw it in the face of a chica that she's selling her body. However, this wasn't the case. This was the case of a young Santiaguerra thinking she can come off like she's a square chick who just wants to hang and poo-pooing the hoe life, yet all the while expecting to be compensated like a puta. You can't have it both ways. She thought by playing the square-chick role she could have an in and get some playing time over some Sosua chick who didn't lie or front about who she was or what she did. I hate liars. Despite me never believing her (and repeatedly telling her i didnt), she kept up the act, so i had to let her know who was right and who was the liar trying to run game. I also wanted to let her know, by doing what i did, that it was a dangerous game she was playing. She's gonna play that "i'm just a regular chick" game on some guy who's gonna fall in love and send her money and shit and he's gonna find out eventually that she's doing the same thing with numerous other guys. When they find out, some might just curl up in the fetal position and cry about being taken for a sucker, but it takes just one dude to react in a different way to a lying-ass chica and decide to rearrange her face. She's young and attractive and can do well for herself by being upfront about what the deal is. I hope she decides to change how she operates but if she doesn't, it's not like she can say no one ever warned her.
    That was an awesome post. I knew she was crying before you told us. I actually was feeling bad for her. But I think you did the right thing. It might help her in the future.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ctp1812 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Do the chicas lie that have ''gone Evangelical''. This should bring out some laughs !

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think a Hoe/John Relationship is the realest it gets.

It's when you try to do extra shit that's when things get complicated.

Like when "Fun Seeker" says he wants "more" than just fucking. <<<That's when the problems arrive.

There is no reason to lie to the hooker...what for? Don't cause unnecessary problems for yourself.

Nakom, you really need to chill, your gonna fuck with the wrong person one day.

Fun Seeker you need to be honest with yourself and get out the mongering game and go find a wife from the bush or some mail order chick.
    I've offended you.....goood

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

EC - my last post in this thread was 3 months ago. I don't need, want, require, request, or ever want advice from you. Please keep it movin'. Thank you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    It's when you try to do extra shit that's when things get complicated.

This is the simplest of hobbies. We create all these grey areas.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    EC - my last post in this thread was 3 months ago. I don't need, want, require, request, or ever want advice from you. Please keep it movin'. Thank you.
    OK, Fuck you very much

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post

I just answered a post from 2 years ago. Some of us are slower.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Why would anyone need to lie to a chica? The only lie I would tell one is when she asks do I have more money I may say no.

When you pay to play you have nothing to loose so it's best to be straight up and let the chips fall where they may.

It's these cats that start thinking they really have a faithful novia when they only have just another pro hoe and that start feeling like they have something to loose so they lie to "keep them". It's pointless to lie to keep what's not really yours.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ctp1812 View Post
    That was an awesome post. I knew she was crying before you told us. I actually was feeling bad for her. But I think you did the right thing. It might help her in the future.
    Thanx.

OK enough crap about chica's crying and shit.

How about a cute one smiling to cheer this thread up ......

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Why would anyone need to lie to a chica? The only lie I would tell one is when she asks do I have more money I may say no.

When you pay to play you have nothing to loose so it's best to be straight up and let the chips fall where they may.

It's these cats that start thinking they really have a faithful novia when they only have just another pro hoe and that start feeling like they have something to loose so they lie to "keep them". It's pointless to lie to keep what's not really yours.
    Very sound advice.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seattliter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post

I tell them no lies and my drama is at the non existant level because of it.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I tell them no lies and my drama is at the non existant level because of it.
    Another thing I don't do is to give them false hopes (falsas esperanzas).

That is the worst thing I can do to them: lead them on by making them think I want to have a serious relationship with them. They then begin to think that maybe I am their way out of their life of poverty.

I am guilty of doing this in the past with a couple of Latinas and I regret having done that to them.

Even as I am about to be in the DR soon, I have to remind myself not to lead these chicas on, that I am there just to have a good time with them and leave it at that.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information