Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should you lie to the chicas?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Re: Just so you know what you're up against...

Split from here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...d.php?t=314468

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Personally I have never done this. But I know 1 member that use this as a strategy when mongering, and several others have posted about it on this board.

Pretend to have feelings right back. Pretend to be sucked in by her pretending to have feelings for you. Talk about being in love, possible marriage, keeping in touch, visiting soon, maybe she could come visit you. Then hit the plane and never talk to her again. Give her fake contact info.

"If your gonna play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". Kenny Rogers.
    Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    You do this, and youre going to have more than drama, youre gonna get HURT..and Bad.. I have never advocated lying to them. Playing the game and Lying are completely different things.
    They feel they are allowed to pretend to have feelings, its the fantasy you are paying for , but it you LIE to them and "dangle" sugarplum visions of Visas , they will turn your world upside down from 2000 miles away when they realize it was all bullshit just to get some free pussy.

I agree.. why is this strategy even necessary?
    You are creating DRAMA for yourself.

Is it because people need that extra GFE?: Totally insane.

Q: What do we mongers want? A: Lots of pussy

This can be accomplished be being straight forward and honest.
    Let them know you are a "player"... sure you can treat them fine when you are with them, and thats it! There are plenty of them who will accept
    this and if not.. move on.
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 12-02-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Add link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Should you lie to the chicas?

It will always come back to you, maybe create a shit load of problems.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

The Visa thing and promising marriage is obvious, just dont do it unless you are serious, or At least lay out a time plan to get to know each other better, like 1- 2 years. If you promise her in a couple months, you are either a bold faced liar, or a complete idiot and she probably knows you better than you know yourself.
    The exclusivity thing is a much tougher subject.. Obviously they know the lifestyle we were/ are leading when we met them. That should not have been a Secret.
    The question is CAN she accept it or is she going to try to change you ? She is there , you are here. You cant possibly expect her to be 100% faithful, so why tell her you will be ?
    But its probably the first thing they will try to convince you of.
    A true Latina will respect your space, as long as you dont throw it in her face that you may have another on the side here and there. Heck I know a guy who is MARRIED and his wife even used to buy the Airline tickets for our group, and she would tell us to have a good time and be safe and drop him off off at my building at 4 am on our way to the airport. And thats an American Latina....And she is hot too..

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

I thought mongering was a simple transaction - money for toto.

So it is ok for a puta to lie and decieve a gringo to try and get free money (WU), but it is not ok for a gringo to lie and decieve a puta to try and get free toto?

If she plays the game with you, but you are better at it (smarter) than she is, I don't see any moral problem with that.

Now, if she is not playing games with you (ie: a non-pro that really likes you) then I would have a problem with doing something like that. But a Sosua hardcore hustling pro - "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

Disclaimer - I have never done this, these are just my opinions.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So it is ok for a puta to lie and decieve a gringo to try and get free money (WU), but it is not ok for a gringo to lie and decieve a puta to try and get free toto?

If you don't mind trouble, go for it but I never lie and they don't usually lie to me. I pay, we do our thing and we part company.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    If you don't mind trouble, go for it but I never lie and they don't usually lie to me. I pay, we do our thing and we part company.
    Are we talking about the morality of the situation or the drama that may or may not insue?

In Sosua, you can be totally honest with a puta, she can be totally honest with you, you play, you pay, you move on. But wait - there can still be a ton of drama the next day and for the rest of your trip. Why - because she is trying to keep you for her own, make more pesos, and possibly set you up for WU. If they play the game with you, then I say play it right back.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Are we talking about the morality of the situation or the drama that may or may not insue?

In Sosua, you can be totally honest with a puta, she can be totally honest with you, you play, you pay, you move on. But wait - there can still be a ton of drama the next day and for the rest of your trip. Why - because she is trying to keep you for her own, make more pesos, and possibly set you up for WU. If they play the game with you, then I say play it right back.

I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua. Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some guys are so acustomed to pay for play they have no clue about real attraction or interaction with women.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Some guys are so acustomed to pay for play they have no clue about real attraction or interaction with women.

And some guys know so much about interaction that they prefer to just pay and be done with it.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Everybody does what they do for their own reasons.

Some people are nuts by almost everyone on the board's definition. You can't rationalize other guys thoughts and action, especially when women and sex are involved.

We can all go back and forth about how guys monger and what they are looking for, but in the final analysis... we are all different and like/need diferent things.

Personally, I find no problem in playing a player.

Also, from a perspective of logic... you can tell any chica that you like her and are open to a long term relationship, because everyone knows some hardcore monger who has decided to settle down with someone special.

Most of the time it doesn't work, but sometimes it does.

No matter the chica, saying that you're open to a LTR with the right person isn't lying, even if you're only open 1% to the idea. Even if it's only .000000001%.

It's up to her to be that one in a billion. Or not.

My 2 cents.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And some guys know so much about interaction that they prefer to just pay and be done with it.
    Some guys will go so far as to pretend not to understand Spanish, just so they dont have to listen to all the bullshit problems and requests for this and that. Thats not lying, thats an example of playing the game.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So you tell a chica that she is your novia so you can save some money and guess what, when you are out with another chica, she sees you and she explodes on you.

People keep bumping into people in these places. To me, its not worth it.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

There are lies and then there are despicable lies.

Lies to flatter her to get her in a good mood are akin to lies from her to try and get a good tip.
    No harm, no foul.

Lies to deceive emotions and mislead lives are another matter.
    Yes what's bad for the goose is bad for the gander but I would hope that most mongers do not limit their honour to that of a Sosua hooker struggling to survive on the streets in the DR.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

The difference is in the consequences. A puta trying to play you with te amo/long game type bullshit will never face any consequences. Maybe you won't fuck her anymore or tell your buddies she's full of shit and not to mess with her but nothing more than that.

A monger on the other hand playing with a chica's head might really have to deal with some shit. You're on their grounds. That means her finding out you're "a liar" (even if she was playing you too) or her finding out you fucked her sister/cousin whatever maybe, could mean some shit for you. It's nothing for them to flip and have a local tiguere looking for you if they feel you've humiliated them.

I've partaken in this dangerous game a couple times but i'm well aware of the consequences and anyone else doing it should be to. After you know the risks, it's your call.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua.Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.
    JD426 and I talked with a long time Sosua provider who was married to a Canadian for 3 years (she is educated and her english is perfect). She told us that any monger that has been to Sosua more than once in a year has a reputation and just about every 'local' puta knows if you are a sucker or not. They target and prey on potential WU suckers.

Jimmy - From your comment above I am asuming you got suckered in once and then figured out the facts? Tell us your story.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua. Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.
    It really depends on the chica and what she wants for her life....

Beaches, Bitches y Brugal...todos dias
    Im.Scared.Of.Commitment therefore; I'm I.S.O.C....

33. The Following User Says Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

I don't see how this could ever happen. If you are both initially honest in a pay for play situation, and then she tries to set you up for the long game, either you see it for what it is, and get rid of her, or you don't. If you don't get rid of her, then what? You counter her attempt to exploit you by tricking you into paying WU with your own attempt to trick her into believing you are serious about a real relationship with her, dangle a visa, etc.? Either way, it should end rather quickly, as she will doubtless expect you to support her once you make such a commitment, even if she doubts your sincerity and is just demanding WU or other consideration as insurance against your claim.

I doubt it would be easy to find a chica who would permit you to keep coming back on trips and NEVER pay her, just on the promise that you are serious about her and will marry her, get her a visa, etc. If you can do that, of course she will think it is logical you would support her right away. And if you don't, then obviously you are a liar, and she would move on.

I believe there may indeed be WU suckers, who maybe think they are winning the game by dangling a visa or other longterm promises they never plan to keep, but don't realize the chicas have, at best, simply hedged their bets by demanding WU to "support" them in the meantime, and at worst, these chicas only pretended to believe their WU providers were sincere, knowing all along it is just a sucker's game and they, the chicas, are on the winning side.

Do you know anyone, really, who successfully got completely free pussy, time after time, on trip after trip, with a chica, by promising a committed, longterm relationship? I doubt it. But I am all ears. I can imagine how someone might trick a chica into doing it once, on one trip, but these chicas live in the here and now and are all about the short term. You wouldn't be able to repeat, and you'd better be careful returning to the same place around the same chica, if you do that.

So, I think there is no sense trying to play these kinds of games with chicas (especially since it is just plain wrong to begin with, and that matters to me) as otherwise it would always end in either parting ways or WU novio-hood. It always makes sense to just part ways right away if she's not down for pay for play, or if she starts to be too greedy or play the WU game.

On the other hand, longterm pay for play, with favoritas, in a less formal kind of exchange - pay for dinner, buy gifts, instead of giving them cash for every time you bang them - can work with some chicas. But just so long as you are honest, never promise anything you can't or won't deliver, and never send them a dime from afar, but only pay for stuff while you are with her.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I dont want to blow up Nakoms M O as I think he is doing research for his upcoming Trip Report , but I think he is playing devils advocate just a little. I have my reasons for saying that.
    A certain chica laid it all out for him couple times already,once on the last trip, and she had my full attention. This chica is smart as a whip ,speaks english better than many guys on this board. Had a BF who recently fucked her over so she was PISSED , willing to share the story. That was her mantra "dont lie to me, or I will fuck up your shit" and she laid it all out, how she could do it .

edit,
    oops... didnt see your post, great minds think alike... It was her Canadian husband ?,... I thought it was her longtime BF... my mistake...
    she is a fascinating Chica. I really like her...Mutual respect..she is the perfect example of a chica who can fuck up someones shit, real fast.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So you tell a chica that she is your novia so you can save some money and guess what, when you are out with another chica, she sees you and she explodes on you.

People keep bumping into people in these places. To me, its not worth it.
    There is a big difference between telling a girl she is your novia and then smashing other putas in the same town on the same trip, and telling her she is your novia and only smashing her for your entire trip. One is playing the game, and the other is just plain stupid.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There is a big difference between telling a girl she is your novia and then smashing other putas in the same town on the same trip, and telling her she is your novia and only smashing her for your entire trip. One is playing the game, and the other is just plain stupid.

I have seen it all over the past 8 years.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information