Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should you lie to the chicas?

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Should you lie to the chicas?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    Do you know anyone, really, who successfully got completely free pussy, time after time, on trip after trip, with a chica, by promising a committed, longterm relationship? I doubt it. But I am all ears. I can imagine how someone might trick a chica into doing it once, on one trip
    I've found that you can successfully pull this off for up to 3 trips if the chick is sufficiently on your jock.

After that it's shit or get off the toilet time.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

I don't see how this could ever happen. If you are both initially honest in a pay for play situation, and then she tries to set you up for the long game, either you see it for what it is, and get rid of her, or you don't. If you don't get rid of her, then what? You counter her attempt to exploit you by tricking you into paying WU with your own attempt to trick her into believing you are serious about a real relationship with her, dangle a visa, etc.? Either way, it should end rather quickly, as she will doubtless expect you to support her once you make such a commitment, even if she doubts your sincerity and is just demanding WU or other consideration as insurance against your claim.

I doubt it would be easy to find a chica who would permit you to keep coming back on trips and NEVER pay her, just on the promise that you are serious about her and will marry her, get her a visa, etc. If you can do that, of course she will think it is logical you would support her right away. And if you don't, then obviously you are a liar, and she would move on.

I believe there may indeed be WU suckers, who maybe think they are winning the game by dangling a visa or other longterm promises they never plan to keep, but don't realize the chicas have, at best, simply hedged their bets by demanding WU to "support" them in the meantime, and at worst, these chicas only pretended to believe their WU providers were sincere, knowing all along it is just a sucker's game and they, the chicas, are on the winning side.

Do you know anyone, really, who successfully got completely free pussy, time after time, on trip after trip, with a chica, by promising a committed, longterm relationship? I doubt it. But I am all ears. I can imagine how someone might trick a chica into doing it once, on one trip, but these chicas live in the here and now and are all about the short term. You wouldn't be able to repeat, and you'd better be careful returning to the same place around the same chica, if you do that.
    No I don't, and I can't believe that would ever happen. This example is talking about a one trip senario. Like I said in my first post - once you get on the plane you forget all about her - and give bogus contact information.

And before everyone gets on the "hate on Nakom" train - I have never done this, I am only speaking hypothetically.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

If any of what came after my post was directed at me...

I never said anything about promises.

All I said was that you don't have to close the door completely.

They can be allowed to try to get you interested in them long term.

I don't think that's lying nor fucking with them.

It's their choice.

For practical, as well as moral reasons... I don't believe in promising something that you can't or won't deliver.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't see how this could ever happen. If you are both initially honest in a pay for play situation, and then she tries to set you up for the long game, either you see it for what it is, and get rid of her, or you don't. If you don't get rid of her, then what? You counter her attempt to exploit you by tricking you into paying WU with your own attempt to trick her into believing you are serious about a real relationship with her, dangle a visa, etc.? Either way, it should end rather quickly, as she will doubtless expect you to support her once you make such a commitment, even if she doubts your sincerity and is just demanding WU or other consideration as insurance against your claim.
    You must read lots of trip reports like the rest of us. It happens all the time! Especially with newbies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Personally, I don't think local Tigers give a flying fuck about puta / gringo interactions. Unless you physically harm a girl, insult or embarrass them, or do something that messes with their business or ability to make money, they will leave you alone.

I think they are way to 'macho' to care about some putas problems. They are hustlers too, and know that games get played all the time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    You must read lots of trip reports like the rest of us. It happens all the time! Espically with newbies.
    Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough. What I meant was I don't see how this could ever happen on more than a very short-term basis. It could never last - a monger and a chica both trying to manipulate each other in that way...eventually, and very soon, one or both would give up on the effort, or WU noviohood would result (which I would classify as a win by the chica).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough. What I meant was I don't see how this could ever happen on more than a very short-term basis. It could never last - a monger and a chica both trying to manipulate each other in that way...eventually, and very soon, one or both would give up on the effort, or WU noviohood would result (which I would classify as a win by the chica).
    My mistake. I thought you were saying that a monger and puta have a pay for play session, neither of them lie, they part ways, and then "how could any drama happen after that".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I dont want to blow up Nakoms M O as I think he is doing research for his upcoming Trip Report , but I think he is playing devils advocate just a little. I have my reasons for saying that.
    A certain chica laid it all out for him couple times already,once on the last trip, and she had my full attention. This chica is smart as a whip ,speaks english better than many guys on this board. Had a BF who recently fucked her over so she was PISSED , willing to share the story. That was her mantra "dont lie to me, or I will fuck up your shit" and she laid it all out, how she could do it .

edit,
    oops... didnt see your post, great minds think alike... It was her Canadian husband ?,... I thought it was her longtime BF... my mistake...
    she is a fascinating Chica. I really like her...Mutual respect..she is the perfect example of a chica who can fuck up someones shit, real fast.
    You were right it was her recent long term BF. I was just stating that she was married to a Canadian. The difference in the situations was that this guy hit her, so if he comes back he could be in for a shit storm. She told me if he just dumped her and stopped sending money, she would just move on.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Personally, I don't think local Tigers give a flying fuck about puta / gringo interactions. Unless you physically harm a girl, insult or embarrass them, or do something that messes with their business or ability to make money, they will leave you alone.
    A sufficiently embarrassed/pissed off puta will make up any story necessary to get her thug to do her bidding.

You think she's just gonna tell him "he played me better than i was trying to play him and i want revenge?" No, she's gonna say "that fuckin' gringo smacked me in the face and called me a low-life whore and then spit on me".

If you think hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, multiply that shit by 1000x when talking about a Dominican hoe who had game run on her.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You were right it was her recent long term BF. I was just stating that she was married to a Canadian. The difference in the situations was that this guy hit her, so if he comes back he could be in for a shit storm. She told me if he just dumped her and stopped sending money, she would just move on.
    Do you believe her story? There may be more to it than what she is telling you.

Although I believe we shouldn't lie, we should always assume these chicas are lying, especially about recent or past boyfriends who "hit" them or who send them money. And if she speaks English well, I would say she probably lies even better.

One can never be too cynical.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    A sufficiently embarrassed/pissed off puta will make up any story necessary to get her thug to do her bidding.

You think she's just gonna tell him "he played me better than i was trying to play him and i want revenge?" No, she's gonna say "that fuckin' gringo smacked me in the face and called me a low-life whore and then spit on me".

If you think hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, multiply that shit by 1000x when talking about a Dominican hoe who had game run on her.
    Great point...you beat me to it!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How many experienced members of this board have thrown a chica out of their room without paying, had huge fights and screaming matches with chicas, and drama up the ying yang (for various reasons), and have never even been aproached by a Tigre.

Even a bigger indication, of the 14,000 members and however many 100,000's of posts, has anyone ever reported getting beat down by a Tigre for anything that happened with a puta? (other than that clown in Club X - but that was because he is an asshole and he did not want to pay his bill - it had nothing to do with a chica).

Even if it has been reported - what is the percentage of the time that happens?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How many experienced members of this board have thrown a chica out of their room without paying, had huge fights and screaming matches with chicas, and drama up the ying yang (for various reasons), and have never even been aproached by a Tigre.
    Just happened to Getrythm. Dude was outside his room waiting.

Happened also to Big Mike, with threats and all.

Don't know how many members have had it happen to them and kept it quiet or how many non-members have had it happen.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think a lot of the discussion revolves around the phrase I used "dangeling a visa". This was a bad choice of words - that would be low down and dirty move.

My bottom line.....

If a puta is trying to set you up for the long play and giving you free toto in the hopes of a WU payout, I see zero problem playing along and taking the free toto, with no thoughts of ever sending her a dime. As long as you hint towards the possibility of a LTR, but do not out and out lie and say you are interested in one, I don't see any problem with gaming them right back.

If they want to say "I love you" two days after you met them, say it right back, and have fun.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I see nothing wrong with running some game. I mean I see chicks do it all the time. When they ask me the usual questions about a GF or how long I'm there for I usually say that I'm shopping around for a place to buy because I'm considering moving there wherever that may be. I tell them I'm not looking for a novia but I would take one if she fucks me like crazy and can cook and is cool to hang with. I tell them I believe my GF shouldn't work and I would take care of them.

All of this is bold face lies but I never make any promises and usually get outstanding performances from chicks trying to tie me down. I don't see the harm but I have way more experience in Pattaya and AC than I do in the DR.
    Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to young_guru09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Don't know how many members have had it happen to them and kept it quiet or how many non-members have had it happen.
    Getrythum was set up from the start. In his report of the incident at no time did she ever pick up a phone to call or text anyone to let them know where she was, or what had happened. The only time she could have done that was when she got off of him the first time and went to the bathroom - and that was just before the trouble started. How would this Tigre know where she is or that there was a problem. There were 'extra cirricular activities' going on and it was his last night in town. The facts clearly point towards he was being set-up for extortion.

I don't know the big mike story.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If they want to say "I love you" two days after you met them, say it right back, and have fun.
    Hehehe, you must be hanging with me every trip and not telling me who you are!!

Ask Apos or Eldorob or a bunch of others, that sounds like every trip i've ever had down there.

It's cool though, you just have to know when to back off and everything usually ends up with only minor drama.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

BigMike, we are missing details.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    BigMike, we are missing details.
    Isn't he the one with the whole Terra Linda drama with the chica he was with for a bunch of days?

I'm not getting the names wrong am I?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Isn't he the one with the whole Terra Linda drama with the chica he was with for a bunch of days?

I'm not getting the names wrong am I?

I wouldn't believe anything that happened to him.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information