Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should you lie to the chicas?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Re: Should you lie to the chicas?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    So, I think there is no sense trying to play these kinds of games with
    On the other hand, longterm pay for play, with favoritas, in a less formal kind of exchange - pay for dinner, buy gifts, instead of giving them cash for every time you bang them - can work with some chicas. But just so long as you are honest, never promise anything you can't or won't deliver, and never send them a dime from afar, but only pay for stuff while you are with her.
    There you are, that's my style.
    Building the little black book of chicks that are worth repeating with.

It's nice to have a little familiarity with ones you like..
    At the same time being able to bang some "strange" in between.

Decisions, decisions...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    How many experienced members of this board have thrown a chica out of their room without paying, had huge fights and screaming matches with chicas, and drama up the ying yang (for various reasons), and have never even been aproached by a Tigre.

Even a bigger indication, of the 14,000 members and however many 100,000's of posts, has anyone ever reported getting beat down by a Tigre for anything that happened with a puta? (other than that clown in Club X - but that was because he is an asshole and he did not want to pay his bill - it had nothing to do with a chica).

Even if it has been reported - what is the percentage of the time that happens?
    I would say the percentage is probably very low, and if it did happen, the news would probably get around pretty quickly (especially in a small town like Sosua).

I was in Sosua in January. My buddy and I were walking along the stretch between Sosua Life bar and Bermuda bar during the day and we noticed a guy sitting at a table on the sidewalk having a beer by himself. The guy has a big patch of guaze taped over one of his eyes. My buddy asks me "What do you think happened to him?" I answer "He probably has a bad case of 'pink eye'".

Anyway, a few days later my buddy goes to a bar on PC near Scotia bank during the day for a few beers. He starts talking to a couple of other guys there. The conversation steers toward the dude with the patch of guaze on his face. One the guys at the bar heard the story behind it. It turns out this dude had a session with a puta and he then refused to pay her. The puta went and told her tiguere/chulo about the monger not paying her. The tiguere/chulo seeked him out, found him and smashed him in the eye. That news travelled pretty fast.

As for myself, I have never been in a situation where I had to kick a chica out of the room without paying (although a couple of times I have paid putas more for what we agreed - and after receiving piss poor performance).

It is always in the back off my mind that something could go wrong with a street/bar puta. I try to screen them as best as I can. Fortunately, I haven't had any bad incidences.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

I thought mongering was a simple transaction - money for toto.

So it is ok for a puta to lie and decieve a gringo to try and get free money (WU), but it is not ok for a gringo to lie and decieve a puta to try and get free toto?

If she plays the game with you, but you are better at it (smarter) than she is, I don't see any moral problem with that.

Now, if she is not playing games with you (ie: a non-pro that really likes you) then I would have a problem with doing something like that. But a Sosua hardcore hustling pro - "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

Disclaimer - I have never done this, these are just my opinions.
    The problem is most can't seem to be able to discern between non pros and hardcore sosua hookers. . . . .lol. .

I have seen quite a few non pros . . . .turn more hardcore after getting played and lied to by guys they did fall for. There are many non pros afraid to date gringos as they have seen amigas get played.

I would tend to agree with you that if I knew for sure some chica was trying to play me. . .I would play her but I tended to stay away from pure hardcore chicas in the first place.

Heck I knew a girl that met a bunch of guys online. She left her yahoo mail open on one of my laptops and the message she had just sent was about if the dude sent 4000 pesos so she could buy a phone. . . .she would send him naked pics. . . . .lol. .

She never asked me for money. Would come spend 4-5 days with me. Cook and clean, even came by gua gua at first before I offered to pay for taxis as she came from san cristobal.

One night at 1am she calls and and says she has to ask me something serious. I say OK. She asks if I wanted to be her novio. I said I didn't know her well enough. . . .blah, blah blah. She said since she met me she wasn't trying to meet other dudes. I laughed.

She kept up that story so finally I asked about sending naked pics for a cell phone. . . .. she was shocked. She was not a novia nor ever entered my mind as novia material so I could care less how many guys she wanted to hook up with or send naked pics. . . . .lol. . I was able to use that as an excuse to thwart her novio advance.

We continued to hang out a bit and I sort of poked around and asked why she was trying to get cash from these dudes and never asked me for a dime. She said . . .most guys never come down. . .or if they do they just want to get laid. . ..so it was a game. I lived there and had LTRs before and was not a game etc.

She was not a bad kid and always treated me great. After a while we became buddies and I would go hang in san cristobal just to go dancing etc. About 2 years later she was knocked up and "married" to a dominican guy. Never heard from her again.

Basically she met some guys online. None ever made the trip but tried for phone sex, webcam sex, and sexting. She was smart enough to see they were playing so she tried to get a cell phone. . . . .all good. . .

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I never had any issues over the 10 years that I ran wild in Sosua. Some guys think they are so special that hookers can quit hooking and then they find out the facts.
    They don't understand that the hookers (not matter what they say), already have that "special guy", it's the one they are hooking for.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    The Visa thing and promising marriage is obvious, just dont do it unless you are serious, or At least lay out a time plan to get to know each other better, like 1- 2 years. If you promise her in a couple months, you are either a bold faced liar, or a complete idiot and she probably knows you better than you know yourself.
    The exclusivity thing is a much tougher subject.. Obviously they know the lifestyle we were/ are leading when we met them. That should not have been a Secret.
    The question is CAN she accept it or is she going to try to change you ? She is there , you are here. You cant possibly expect her to be 100% faithful, so why tell her you will be ?
    But its probably the first thing they will try to convince you of.
    A true Latina will respect your space, as long as you dont throw it in her face that you may have another on the side here and there. Heck I know a guy who is MARRIED and his wife even used to buy the Airline tickets for our group, and she would tell us to have a good time and be safe and drop him off off at my building at 4 am on our way to the airport. And thats an American Latina....And she is hot too..
    JD, as a Latino who has seen a lot of stuff, I'd be wondering as to why she's trying to get the husband away. Latinas are not that open minded and understanding.

Another thing, when they start the "you have another woman" crap rolling, watch out!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    JD, as a Latino who has seen a lot of stuff, I'd be wondering as to why she's trying to get the husband away. Latinas are not that open minded and understanding.

Another thing, when they start the "you have another woman" crap rolling, watch out!
    Maybe she has a Javier Bardem or Antonio Banderas lookalike waiting for her the moment her husband leaves town.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

According to him, he laid it all out for her before they got married. This is what it is... He keeps her pretty happy in the mcmansion,cars, and all ther amenities she could ever want. I guess maybe that was part of the deal in the beginning. But she may be tightening the reigns on him a little bit .. he is slowing down, I did notice . Shes not pure latino, she is mixed, dont want to get too specific.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Some guys are so acustomed to pay for play they have no clue about real attraction or interaction with women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    And some guys know so much about interaction that they prefer to just pay and be done with it.
    Not sure which one describes me - I have utterly given up on "real interaction" with any girl who I find attractive. That's why I go mongering.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    T

She never asked me for money. Would come spend 4-5 days with me. Cook and clean, even came by gua gua at first before I offered to pay for taxis as she came from san cristobal.

One night at 1am she calls and and says she has to ask me something serious. I say OK. She asks if I wanted to be her novio. I said I didn't know her well enough. . . .blah, blah blah. She said since she met me she wasn't trying to meet other dudes. I laughed.

She was not a bad kid and always treated me great. After a while we became buddies and I would go hang in san cristobal just to go dancing etc. About 2 years later she was knocked up and "married" to a dominican guy. Never heard from her again.

. . .
    my take?

i kinda think she was into you for real-
    she didn`t leave that yahoo mail by `mistake" -was just showing u what she does for money. open and honest

Be Prepared To be NAILED !!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meatpack For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

The most beautiful woman that I have ever known told me--''All is fair in love and war''!

Thanks

I thought mongering was a simple transaction - money for toto.

So it is ok for a puta to lie and decieve a gringo to try and get free money (WU), but it is not ok for a gringo to lie and decieve a puta to try and get free toto?

If she plays the game with you, but you are better at it (smarter) than she is, I don't see any moral problem with that.

Now, if she is not playing games with you (ie: a non-pro that really likes you) then I would have a problem with doing something like that. But a Sosua hardcore hustling pro - "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander".

Disclaimer - I have never done this, these are just my opinions.
    My simple rule. Treat people how they treat me. Like you said if a non pro really likes me but I am not that into her, I don't play any games. I tell the truth, but having said that they sometimes don't want to believe the truth.

If a girl is a scammer or player, I may out play her just to teach her a lesson. It let's her know that all gringos are not pendejos . . . . .

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meatpack View Post
    my take?

i kinda think she was into you for real-
    she didn`t leave that yahoo mail by `mistake" -was just showing u what she does for money. open and honest
    Nah. We became buddies and still hung out once in a while. She is now married and has a second kid with the husband. Well, last I spoke to her any way.

Most of the guys she met online were trying to play her. Asking for webcam sex, naked pics, asking her to meet them at their resort when/if they came down etc. Basically fishing etc.

None of them ever did come down for real. . .so it was a game. She decided to play the game right back. Can't blame her. I would do the same.

I OTOH lived in DR. Had LTRs with dominicanas in the past etc. I was at least a somewhat real option for LTR. She never asked for cash or WU. I bought her a bikini once in Boca Chica. I spent money on food and drink etc. Heck at first she would come to la capital in a gua gua and pay for it herself. If she was a full time player. . . . .that would never happen. Plus I have met so many players. . . . .they are not hard to spot.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

when you lie you tend to have to cover that lie with another lie and that lie usually ends up creating another lie.

lies are hard to juggle and keep track of..........so i try hard to never lie............

i may evade a question or two or change the subject, not give a definate awnser,..........but 99.99% ot the time i never lie to anyone about anything....

(except the revenue guys but everyone does that right)
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    when you lie you tend to have to cover that lie with another lie and that lie usually ends up creating another lie.

lies are hard to juggle and keep track of..........so i try hard to never lie............

i may evade a question or two or change the subject, not give a definate awnser,..........but 99.99% ot the time i never lie to anyone about anything....

(except the revenue guys but everyone does that right)
    I don't know about that, did I leave anymore pictures on your camera, I can't keep track

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    I don't know about that, did I leave anymore pictures on your camera, I can't keep track

honest mistakes arent lies........just oldtimers how was i to know the better quality ones were yours

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

The ultimate game putas play is the "I'm not a puta" game.

They must be teaching this as a course in the local elementary schools of Sosua because a lot of guys have been falling for it lately!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    The ultimate game putas play is the "I'm not a puta" game.

They must be teaching this as a course in the local elementary schools of Sosua because a lot of guys have been falling for it lately!

I never get that since I only deal with Putas and they all want a piece of the million peso club of Medellin.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

honest mistakes arent lies........just oldtimers how was i to know the better quality ones were yours
    Your good, I wasn't even there and those pictures were mine, even believing it yourself

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Your good, I wasn't even there and those pictures were mine, even believing it yourself
    ya ya rub it in i got seconds from kevys chicas

but i did give you credit for the better quality of pics taken at least....even though i still dont know which ones were your pics and which ones were mine.....maybe the better quality ones were mine

37. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ya ya rub it in i got seconds from kevys chicas

but i did give you credit for the better quality of pics taken at least....even though i still dont know which ones were your pics and which ones were mine.....maybe the better quality ones were mine
    I still don't know what you are talking about, none were mine I wasn't there.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information