Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First BB Trip Question?

Thanks

Re: First BB Trip Question?

[quote=atomik;231808]No salida, but the mamsan did call Josaline a few times the week we spent together. Josaline also told me she has to pay the mamsan 500 pesos if she choses not to participate in the bikini contest,

When did you spend a week with Josaline? I was with her in March?

Thanks

Also, your bringing in outside girls will not endear you to the BB chicas.[/quote]

Weyland, you are SO right - I met a couple of girls at a local disco on my last trip in March, and invited them back for lunch the next day to BB's... (I wanted to see if my beer goggles from the disco had deceived me). Boy, did I get the EVIL EYE from the resident chicas!!!! Two of them even approached me at the bar that evening to tell me how poor my taste in whores was.....

Steely

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steelydan4uk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steelydan4uk View Post
    Weyland, you are SO right - I met a couple of girls at a local disco on my last trip in March, and invited them back for lunch the next day to BB's... (I wanted to see if my beer goggles from the disco had deceived me). Boy, did I get the EVIL EYE from the resident chicas!!!! Two of them even approached me at the bar that evening to tell me how poor my taste in whores was.....
    I never got that feeling.

Last July, I had an old favorite from Sosua meet me at BB. It was right after a bikini contest. The girl had never been there before. She was really nervous. The BB girls made her feel comfortable, including my BB regular.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steelydan4uk View Post
    Also, your bringing in outside girls will not endear you to the BB chicas.

Steely[/quote]

You hit the nail right on the head, Steely. I have seen guys bring in chicas from the outside into Barba Negra and the girls there dont like it at all. They are losing potential income when a monger brings in an outside chica.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I never got that feeling.

Last July, I had an old favorite from Sosua meet me at BB. It was right after a bikini contest. The girl had never been there before. She was really nervous. The BB girls made her feel comfortable, including my BB regular.
    i have seen what you have described as well. New chicas are welcomed and shown the ropes. But also be aware that the chicas run in cliques at BBs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    i have seen what you have described as well. New chicas are welcomed and shown the ropes. But also be aware that the chicas run in cliques at BBs.

As long as you know that then there should be no problems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information