Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First BB Trip Question?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Re: First BB Trip Question?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Its your vacation, get who you want and if you have problems tell David at Blackbeards!

Well that is true. But you know that the combination of estrogen and pesos is like gasoline and fire.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Yes, BB allow you to bring in outside girls but they MUST have cedulas (ID cards). NO exceptions.

However, this would seem to negate the main benefit of being at Blackbeard's, namely no need to go out for pussy.
    The MAIN reason for going to Black Beards is that Fuckin Jacuzzi and NOT the onsite chicas.

Last time I was there I think I only had 1 Black Beards chica . . . In the Jacuzzi in the pouring rain . . . (remember Beas) . . .

The long running joke about Black Beards being out in the middle of nowhere is also a prime reason I go there (not every trip mind you but definitely the next trip) . . . some times it's nice to have a semi-normal "hang in the pool with the palm trees and cocktails" kinda trip . . . and ooohhhh yeah . . . You and all your friends have hookers

as far as walking from BB's to POP no freakin way ! ! gotta be close to 7+ miles ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for all the info. I have another question. What is going on with the law changes?

Is it still effecting clubs in POP?

I am not concerned about it effecting my trip much I just do not want to make any falses starts by heading somewhere that is closed.

Is Franks open or closed? It sounds like a fun club.

Is alcohol served past midnight on weekdays?

Sorry if this has been answered but when I read I am not sure all the info is current.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by travelman View Post
    Thanks for all the info. I have another question. What is going on with the law changes?

Is it still effecting clubs in POP?

I am not concerned about it effecting my trip much I just do not want to make any falses starts by heading somewhere that is closed.

Is Franks open or closed? It sounds like a fun club.

Is alcohol served past midnight on weekdays?

Sorry if this has been answered but when I read I am not sure all the info is current.
    The law changes are still affecting the clubs during the weekdays.
    Frank's is still open, but escarlett told me that it is not the same with not a large variety of chicas there. I have not been there yet so I can't say what the vibe is there firsthand.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

hows the liquor curfew effect blackbeards?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Getting out of BlackBeards the taxi guys are thieves and it may cost alot.
    I agree, the taxi's are cost prohibitive if you want to go into Sosua. Does anyone have any info on taking the Publicos? Can you catch them in Costambar, or do you need to go into POP?

Thanks

Yes, BB allow you to bring in outside girls but they MUST have cedulas (ID cards). NO exceptions.

However, this would seem to negate the main benefit of being at Blackbeards,...
    I disagree, most of the BB girls won't go with another BB girl, but they will with an outside girl.

Also, your bringing in outside girls will not endear you to the BB chicas.
    I never found that to be a problem.

BTW, you give excellent Trip Reports!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    hows the liquor curfew effect blackbeards?
    The times I've been there BB was always dead by midnight, even before the curfew. That, combined with the isolation is another problem I have with BB; but the Jacuzzi and the convenience makes up for it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Money Re: First BB Trip Question?

Is there a "salida" for taking a chica out of Black Beard's? If so, how much is it?

Thanks...
    Blue Devil

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    Is there a "salida" for taking a chica out of Black Beard's? If so, how much is it?

Thanks...
    No salida, but you may have to negotiate an "all day" rate with the girl. Normally if they stay in BB, they get $1,400RD for 1-3 hours (some girls tell me they cut guys off at 1 hour), and $2,500RD for overnight (not sure at what time they start that clock). So if you're taking them out, some may try to get more from you for the lost opportunity.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I hate having to buy chicas meals and drinks, That can add up to as much as $30 a day x 70 days is a shitload.

Thanks

First of all, if you try to pull a chick out of BBs, it will start some shit because they want the girls here for guys who have rooms. I met some guys from NYC who did it and the chicas got calls from the mamasan about that. So in other words, BB's has no salida. Your best bet would be to get them when they have completely finished for the night and they are walking out the door when the bar closes here. The liquor curfew really does not affect bb's because of the fact that it usually shuts down around 11 or 12 anyway. Most guys are upstairs fucking or out at clubs.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No salida, but the mamsan did call Josaline a few times the week we spent together. Josaline also told me she has to pay the mamsan 500 pesos if she choses not to participate in the bikini contest, but I can not verify that. I got the idea the girls who work at BB are either too shy to compete with the regulars at the clubs, too old to be selected amoung the flacas, or looking for at least some free food while hanging out at a pretty nice place.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

one thing to be aware of, if you decide to take a girl ofsite to a club or another place, she may ask if a girlfriend can come along, if you agree make it be known that that friend is own her own for food or drinks because she may be expecting you to pay as well as her joining in on the tdln

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

hell ya thst shit happened to me we all went to the karokee bar down the road i was with my tln for the night and it was me my friend and 6 chicas - the two sisters i fucked the night before my newbie girl and two chicas my friend had previously -- when we left bb it was like 11pm me and my friend did the nice thing and bought everyone drinks but we never made it perfectly clear that we just want to hang out and have no sex with them shit i already had them previously i wanted somethign new and i had already had plans with my tln and about 2am they ask me if they are going back to our room and i was like no me and my newbie is not u i had u last night -- damnnn was she pissed --oh well she should not assume

So make sure u make it clear if u bring a friend along and u do not plan on being with her all night tell her toavoid drama
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    No salida, but you may have to negotiate an "all day" rate with the girl. Normally if they stay in BB, they get $1,400RD for 1-3 hours (some girls tell me they cut guys off at 1 hour), and $2,500RD for overnight (not sure at what time they start that clock). So if you're taking them out, some may try to get more from you for the lost opportunity.
    Thanks, Guys...very grateful for your input.

I particularly appreciate you pointing out the various issues that may confront a non-guest poaching on BB chicas...and will definitely keep them in mind.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I agree, the taxi's are cost prohibitive if you want to go into Sosua. Does anyone have any info on taking the Publicos? Can you catch them in Costambar, or do you need to go into POP?
    You would have to make your way to the main road (the one from Santiago into PP). Then there are frequent publicos and guaguas into PP. Change at La Parada de Hospital for Sosua. Total cost about 50 pesos (a bit more at night). I think route C guagua (sometimes?) runs direct to Sosua without your needing to change but they are not that frequent and are hellish slow so better to change publicos for another 10 pesos.

It is about two kilometres from BB to the main road, so you may prefer to catch a concho if you are lucky enough to spot one near BB. Negotiate the price first or he will charge you 100 pesos (should be 40/50 tops).

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You would have to make your way to the main road (the one from Santiago into PP). Then there are frequent publicos and guaguas into PP. Change at La Parada de Hospital for Sosua. Total cost about 50 pesos (a bit more at night). I think route C guagua (sometimes?) runs direct to Sosua without your needing to change but they are not that frequent and are hellish slow so better to change publicos for another 10 pesos.

It is about two kilometres from BB to the main road, so you may prefer to catch a concho if you are lucky enough to spot one near BB. Negotiate the price first or he will charge you 100 pesos (should be 40/50 tops).
    This is a VERY IMPORTANT piece of information for people staying at BlackBeards. It would be beneficial to also collect phone numbers of carro publicos and motoconches so you can get a ride for those initial 2km . easier than waiting for one. Cheap transportation in the DR is definitely possible. You dont think the chicas can afford 1500 pesos per day to get to/from BlackBeads do ya?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik View Post
    Josaline also told me she has to pay the mamsan 500 pesos if she choses not to participate in the bikini contest, but I can not verify that.
    That's true. If a girl is scheduled to be in the contest and is a no-show, they get fined.

Thanks

wow kewl forced to be in a bikini contest!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information