Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCartney Announces U.S. Tour for Fall 2005

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

McCartney Announces U.S. Tour for Fall 2005

*Yes it's not related to the DR but this is my section!

Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney has announced that he will tour the United States and Toronto beginning this September in support of a new, yet to be named album to be released on Capitol Records.

The tour will open September 16 in Miami's American Airlines Arena and conclude November 29 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

His band will include drummer Abe Laboriel, Jr., guitarist Rusty Anderson, guitarist/bassist Brian Ray and keyboardist Paul 'Wix' Wickens.

McCartney has not toured the United States since 2002. His 58 show series that year grossed $126 million and made Macca the highest grossing artist of the year.

Brad Kurtzberg

Are you a Beatles or Elvis man?
    DT: Beatles
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    STONES! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Somebody's knockin' at the door...

Somebody's ringin' the bell...

Suddenly I have an urge to sing silly love songs.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    In 2002 I went to 5 concerts.

I have thousands in Beatles' memorabilia.

And I even have met the man himself, I was shaking when I met him.

I was working with the cops, my best friend's father was a dick err I mean detective. Well they wanted to bust counterfeit T-Shirt sellers so we ran around and set them up. Yeah I was a narc. BUT not only did I get free tickets and back stage passes but Paul is really against counterfeiting since he donates proceeds from his concerts to good causes so he wanted to thank us personally. Yeah it was just a few words and handshakes all around but definitely worth it!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    In 2002 I went to 5 concerts.

I have thousands in Beatles' memorabilia.

And I even have met the man himself, I was shaking when I met him.

I was working with the cops, my best friend's father was a dick err I mean detective. Well they wanted to bust counterfeit T-Shirt sellers so we ran around and set them up. Yeah I was a narc. BUT not only did I get free tickets and back stage passes but Paul is really against counterfeiting since he donates proceeds from his concerts to good causes so he wanted to thank us personally. Yeah it was just a few words and handshakes all around but definitely worth it!
    DT...we need to talk. In 1989, he pointed me out and dedicated "Ebony and Ivory" to me. It still shakes me up thinking about it. I had no idea you were a Beatles fan. I've seen every McCartney show since he started back touring in 1989.

Seen every Stones show too, except the last one during the same time frame. I'm pretty big on concerts.

Thanks
    I saw him two years ago at the Meadowlands....he opened up with "You say yes....I say no..."...I teared...I was so overwhelmed.

I am a Beatles FREAK. That fucking music still moves me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts
    Sizzla.

Going to see Snoop on Feb 28th.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Sizzla.

HAHAHA..... Sizzla... I remember blastin Black Woman and Child a few years back in my car... people looked at me like i was a crazy white boy
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood
    I saw him two years ago at the Meadowlands....he opened up with "You say yes....I say no..."...I teared...I was so overwhelmed.

Now this is a surprise!! You didn't strike me as one who would be moved by "Hello, Goodbye". It had the same effect on me and my mom.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Sizzla.

HAHAHA..... Sizzla... I remember blastin Black Woman and Child a few years back in my car... people looked at me like i was a crazy white boy
    Damn, now that's ONE crazy visual. I bet those folks still remember you.

Thanks
    Sizzla.

Snoop's coming to Canada? I didn't even know he was touring. I saw him with Dre' in '94, I think. It was a festival with a lot of acts. The rest were rather forgettable, but Dre and Snoop THREW DOWN. It was Snoop's first tour.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Sizzla.

That's me all the time, I know the words to a lot of the newer reggae and I am not afraid to sing it out loud, even if I am not sure what the words mean.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Sizzla.

Snoop's coming to Canada? I didn't even know he was touring. I saw him with Dre' in '94, I think. It was a festival with a lot of acts. The rest were rather forgettable, but Dre and Snoop THREW DOWN. It was Snoop's first tour.
    Yeah, he is playing at a place called the docks here in Toronto on April 28th, one of those no seat events...gonna be bedlam. I saw him a few years back on the Up in smoke tour in Detroit with Eminem, Dre, Cube, Warren G that show was a blast...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg

Now this is a surprise!! You didn't strike me as one who would be moved by "Hello, Goodbye". It had the same effect on me and my mom.
    Come on G...you're like the only dude on the board who always knows what I'm talking about musically. Remember my REO analogy.

What's fucked up is that you had the same affect to the same song.

It totally caught me offguard...it's a Beatle song that I have never heard live by anyone.

Wasn't it a great show! How the delayed explosion at the end of Live and Let Die.

Thanks
    Come on G...you're like the only dude on the board who always knows what I'm talking about musically. Remember my REO analogy.

What's fucked up is that you had the same affect to the same song.

It totally caught me offguard...it's a Beatle song that I have never heard live by anyone.

Wasn't it a great show! How the delayed explosion at the end of Live and Let Die.
    Who could forgot your Bachata/Sped Up Speedwagon analogy. It was funny because it's kinda true. "Hello, Goodbye" had the effect on me because I avoided the printed set lists, so I didn't know what he was performing. He'd never performed the song live before, I knew it was one of my mom's favorites (I took her for Mother's Day), and it was a great way to open the show.

The explosions during "Live and Let Die" literally shook Philips Arena. I knew that was coming, so I had earplugs for my mom.

Thanks

Maybe Mcartney Will play Santo Domingo in the future.

HI Don I am not Really a Fan of Mcartney but Pop Rock Stars Do Tour Latin countries a lot. Peru is one fine example. I think InXS Has Came there a couple times so has YES. I also saw Glen Hughes there a few years ago. I never also was a Beatles Fan But Wings was Great. One Thing When I Do Come to THE DR and I am more in a Bigger Cosmopolitan City like Santiago or Santo Domingo I will Check out The rock scene there. Gosh I hope A-MEN Does not block this post either. Well Either way I will try to find out the History of Rock Music in THE DR. The History in Puerto Rico With Rock Music goes back even longer and in Cuba it started in the 50,s just like in Peru But Salsa has Highjacked these movements Bad in those Countries but it still does not stop people from listening to that. THE DR Too has a lot of Rock bands from all different styles. Funny How A-Man Is From a Big City like Toronto Where Rock is Big But He Seems to think it does not exist in THE DR. As My Knowledge is Power This Music is Big time for Latin People Worldwide in Fact Most people that listen to This Music Worldwide are Anglos and Hispanics. Got to go Don. YES WINGS Rocked for Sure. TO A-Men KNOWLEDGE IS POWER OK. Sure You know that. Reply to MY last Two PMS Too. I do not want problems I am just seeking the Truth Knowledge is Power here too www.rense.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    seems like you think you're pychic! i guess you saw this comin'?

KICK!

take this as you final warning from me! stop with the crap or you will be banned.

re: your PM's

i wouldn't waste the bandwidth replying

Thanks

WHY Will I BE Banned???

This is not your site this is Jimmy DRS Site. WHY Do you not respond to my PMS??? You Claim KNOWLEDGE IS POWER BUT Everything you said today goes againt What You Said. I do not know Who The Hell You Are but I do know who the infamous Great Jimmy DR Is. He posts great info On The Bankers Site www.worldsexbank.com And Jacksons Site www.wsgforum.com That is called THE international Sex Guide. Jimmy DR seems like a Great Guy. How Can You Ban Me when its his site??? This is not Fair... If You Claim Knowledge is Power Why not accept the Growing Rock Movement in THE DR and also in other places like Cuba,Trinidad And Tobago,Venezuela and other places? You Claim Knowledge is Power But You Then Tell Me I can Not Monger on 400 a week??? Why Not??? I have Mongered all over Latin Countries in the last 10 years. If You Are Fair You would not be banning my posts. Talk with Jimmy DR Too. I heard many Great Things on him And I Respect him. Please Do not Be A Hypocrite on Your Knowledge is Power. Do not Ban Me Cause this is Jimmys site. Please Be Fair. I can Always join under another name. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER/ Sincerly Monger Monger.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: WHY Will I BE Banned???

Quote Originally Posted by MongerMonger
    This is not your site this is Jimmy DRS Site.
    This site is a Corporation and these guys help me run this great site.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: WHY Will I BE Banned???

This is not your site this is Jimmy DRS Site. true but i am a moderator and you are being offensive, to many and not just me, and i, and others, have options to deal with you including banning you. WHY Do you not respond to my PMS??? i have addressed your whining in open forum instead You Claim KNOWLEDGE IS POWER BUT Everything you said today goes againt What You Said. I do not know Who The Hell You Are but I do know who the infamous Great Jimmy DR Is. He posts great info On The Bankers Site www.worldsexbank.com And Jacksons Site www.wsgforum.com That is called THE international Sex Guide. Jimmy DR seems like a Great Guy. How Can You Ban Me when its his sitei'll let JDR address this and if you think being a tattletale will help be my guest! ??? This is not Fair... If You Cliam Knowledge is Power Why not accept the Growing Rock Movement in THE DR and also in other places like Cuba,Trinidad And Tobago,Venezuela and other places? You Claim Knowledge is Power But You Then Tell Me I can Not Monger on 400 a week??? Why Not??? I have Mongered all over Latin Countries in the last 10 years. If You Are Fair You would not be banning my posts. Talk with Jimmy DR Too. I heard cso many Great Things on him And I Respect him. Please Do not Be A Hypocrite on Your Knowledge is Power. Do not Ban Me Cause this is Jimmys site. Please Be Fair. I can Always join under another name. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER/ Sincerly Monger Monger.i suggest you make your visit to our favorite island and make a full report with pics. then you may get listened to

you seem to think that repetition is the key to converting us all to your opinions. i think you will very soon find out the error of your ways.

play nice or take your toys and runn home to momma!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information