Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCartney Announces U.S. Tour for Fall 2005

Thanks

OK NO PROBLEM...

Jimmy Man I have heard about you for many many years I mean going back to THE OLD WORLD SEX GUIDE Forum when Atta had the site. You always have posted Great on so many sites. You post great info on Jacksons International Sex Guide and Great info on The Bankers site. Jackson and The Banker are Great Guy. I have also been to The Mansion in BA Argentina for the first unofficial party. I have been At Jacksons place to in Recoleta in BA ARGENTINA. I have met Capt. Dave to a few times Jackson Side Kick Buddy. I am sorry to be argueing With A-Man on this and want to end it Now But I just wanted to post the other side of What else goes on in THE DR. Why does that website in THE Dominican Republic www.dimensionoculta.com Have lot of info on Rock And Metal Bands playing in THE DR??? Its Interesting and like A-Man Says Knowledge is Power. We should all be able to help out each other on this site. That Is How I see it. I am sorry for the many questions today but like A-Man Says Knowledge is Power. Lets Keep United Guys. To A-Man If you Follow The Knowledge is Power Motto listen to George Noorys Coast to Coast This Wedsday with a Roundtable Discussion on the Truth with Alex Jones. Got to go ANd I too will Quote What A-Man Says KNOWLEDGE IS POWER FOR sure a 100%

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: OK NO PROBLEM...

Quote Originally Posted by MongerMonger
    Jimmy Man I have heard about you for many many years I mean going back to THE OLD WORLD SEX GUIDE Forum when Atta had the site. You always have posted Great on so many sites. You post great info on Jacksons International Sex Guide and Great info on The Bankers site. Jackson and The Banker are Great Guy. I have also been to The Mansion in BA Argentina for the first unofficial party. I have been At Jacksons place to in Recoleta in BA ARGENTINA. I have met Capt. Dave to a few times Jackson Side Kick Buddy. I am sorry to be argueing With A-Man on this and want to end it Now But I just wanted to post the other side of What else goes on in THE DR. Why does that website in THE Dominican Republic www.dimensionoculta.com Have lot of info on Rock And Metal Bands playing in THE DR??? Its Interesting and like A-Man Says Knowledge is Power. We should all be able to help out each other on this site. That Is How I see it. I am sorry for the many questions today but like A-Man Says Knowledge is Power. Lets Keep United Guys. To A-Man If you Follow The Knowledge is Power Motto listen to George Noorys Coast to Coast This Wedsday with a Roundtable Discussion on the Truth with Alex Jones. Got to go ANd I too will Quote What A-Man Says KNOWLEDGE IS POWER FOR sure a 100%
    I love Spanish Music and my favorite band is A Dominican Ban. Keep Rock and Roll away.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information