Results 1 to 1 of 1

  1. #1
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    61
    Posts
    116,988
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    325,576
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

    Yahoo #2245

    From: smi55y
    Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:18 am
    Subject: Re: sousa to samana

    I just recently got back from a first time trip to DR, from POP I
    drove down to Las Galleras to dive, via Rio San Juan and Las
    Terrenas and then back again, went to Playa Rincon also, and it
    really is beautiful. Las Terrenas and Rio San Juan, for me were
    really nothing special though there is a nightclub in RSJ called
    Nueva Millieu which does have a lot of hot chicas. It is on the main
    highway 5. All the way down I passed car washes and discos and the
    format in all is the same, you pay the salidas and take the girl. I
    stopped in Cabarete on my way back to POP and just concluded that I'm
    glad I spent no time there, I was immediately struck by the heavy
    duty level of hussle about the place. My advice is to get out and
    explore, the country is beautiful and the people are very friendly,
    where ever you go, chicas are available and the quality in the rural
    areas is higher, prices lower, generally 300 peso salidas and 500
    peso for all night. In fact I stuck with one girl I clicked with in
    Las Galleras, took her to the beach at Rincon and treated her like a
    girl friend, she loved it, and it was well worth it! Enjoy

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world