Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

I was reading one time on Dominican Today where this poster commented that all Dominican women are ‘coin-operated’.

So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with and how many of them had asked me for money, or gifts or to buy them a meal (I am excluding buying a chica drinks or giving her cigarettes).

I am talking about pros, semi-pros, non-pros; the whole gauntlet.

Almost all of the pros I have gone out with have asked me for cash (outside of the actual transaction for the services rendered) or gifts. They have asked for more money, be it for a tip, for cab fare, to take an English course, to get their jewelry out of the pawn shop. Some have asked me to buy them perfume, hair extensions, a dress, a stove for mother. Even some pros who I did not do business with have asked me for money for just having them sit with me.

Some non-pros have asked me for money to buy medicine for themselves or for their sick mother (an old classic that never seems to die).

I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs. But I would just like to know by your experiences some of the things Dominicanas have requested of you.

Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something. So yeah, I would say they are coin-operated.

Some fun here!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Coin Operated people exist everywhere....

The 1st one i ever sessioned with got me with that. being a newby and not knowing the market, i paid her for business, but on the drive back to la bomba she saw some singles and was like "regalame chavito para mi hija"

The working girls i negotiate good prices are always like that. buy me a burger, a drink, taxi, tip, etc...

The LTRs i have had have been the exact opposite. The LTRs i have had will not except a peso. They range from both a non pro and a (former? lol) pro. Now their brothers were quick to ask for a dollar.

I have met both people looking for a handout, and proud independent people that arent looking for a handout. I think coin operated people exist everywhere. Financial leaches, and baggage also exist in your home country. At home you probably don't encounter them as much because you are part of the community. The reason we feel it is prevalent in DR is because we go to tourist areas and socialize with people who are looking for a handouts. If you go to places where there are hustlers then people are going to try to hustle you.

Could people go to time square think the same? (there are plenty of hustlers, and beggers there) how about all the beggers and hustlers on the subways?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Favorite one used.....

other than the "dame chavitos para mi hija" trick

My Exs brother tried this one on me. He called me and asked me for 1000peso to buy a new motto, and dont tell his sister(my ex) because she will get mad! Really! what kind of motto can you buy for 1000peso......? Since this was a LTR i wanted to be polite, so I just politely said I dont get paid this week, and i dont have money, lo siento.

When the buscones on the street ask for pesos i tell them, sorry i dont give Hombres money!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Re: Favorite one used.....

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    When the buscones on the street ask for pesos i tell them, sorry i dont give Hombres money!
    I tell them I only let the chicas suck my dick... no way you're doing it!
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

A chica in Santiago texted me today and asked if i could order a pizza on line for her and her family. Ohhhh, the disrespect. But that's my fault that she's able to text me. I learned a long time ago the chicas can't beg for shit if they don't have access to you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Click to see pic

A chica in Santiago texted me today and asked if i could order a pizza on line for her and her family. Ohhhh, the disrespect. But that's my fault that she's able to text me. I learned a long time ago the chicas can't beg for shit if they don't have access to you.

Now that's a new one.....

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Now that's a new one.....
    The fuckin nerve on these hoes. There's a Dominos in her neighborhood and they deliver. Orders can be taken by computer. Can't blame her for trying. LOL

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I may use that as my next negotiating tool. 500 pesos for su toto
    plus I'll order a Pizza for your family....

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Re: Coin Operated people exist everywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    The 1st one i ever sessioned with got me with that. being a newby and not knowing the market, i paid her for business, but on the drive back to la bomba she saw some singles and was like "regalame chavito para mi hija"

The working girls i negotiate good prices are always like that. buy me a burger, a drink, taxi, tip, etc...

The LTRs i have had have been the exact opposite. The LTRs i have had will not except a peso. They range from both a non pro and a (former? lol) pro. Now their brothers were quick to ask for a dollar.

I have met both people looking for a handout, and proud independent people that arent looking for a handout. I think coin operated people exist everywhere. Financial leaches, and baggage also exist in your home country. At home you probably don't encounter them as much because you are part of the community. The reason we feel it is prevalent in DR is because we go to tourist areas and socialize with people who are looking for a handouts. If you go to places where there are hustlers then people are going to try to hustle you.

Could people go to time square think the same? (there are plenty of hustlers, and beggers there) how about all the beggers and hustlers on the subways?
    I has a LTR a while ago who wouldn't except pesos either, but no doubt the short term ones ask for pesos or regalos.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Click to see pic

Stop playin! That's too funny.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Click to see pic

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh man that's funny. Yeah, I only give out my DR cellie # nowadays. And that changes just about every other trip.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The fuckin nerve on these hoes. There's a Dominos in her neighborhood and they deliver. Orders can be taken by computer. Can't blame her for trying. LOL
    I'll bet $1,000,000 someone has ALREADY DONE IT for her, or another chica. They have discovered https://www.ezetop.com/v7/index.html as well. Papi, dame tarjeta por favor!....

As long as some dumbass actually send this shit to them, they'll keep asking.

For me, a few have my number as I do enjoy seeing just how disrespectful they will get with requests, and enjoy saying "no puedo". There's only one crazy bitch that annoys me, but I didn't give her my number, a friend did, but I digress.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Click to see pic

I would tell her to check her email , Scan some Coupons and send them to her, and let her know that you expect HALF PRICE off the next Session too, with extra TOPPINGS.
    These chicas must just sit around all day thinking this shit up.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    These chicas must just sit around all day thinking this shit up.
    We have online blogs like ISOC. They sit around all day at the local colmadon, the cafeteria, or on the front porch and talk with other chicas and tigures.

One has one thing, another something else, then, they ALL want the everything every other girl has and they share their success stories on how they got it, what they did, said, asked for, how they got it, etc. They flash and compare cell phones, jewelery, pasolas, clothes, shoes, hairstyles, nails, cars, casas... their VALUE is all about what they can extract from men, and show it off. Can't tell you how many times I've heard them laughing with each other about "you won't believe what I told this guy and what he did for me"....

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Click to see pic

!!!!! Now that's some different shit!
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I'll bet $1,000,000 someone has ALREADY DONE IT for her, or another chica. They have discovered https://www.ezetop.com/v7/index.html as well. Papi, dame tarjeta por favor!....

As long as some dumbass actually send this shit to them, they'll keep asking.

For me, a few have my number as I do enjoy seeing just how disrespectful they will get with requests, and enjoy saying "no puedo". There's only one crazy bitch that annoys me, but I didn't give her my number, a friend did, but I digress.
    Got one texting me every day apologizing for asking for gifts - after telling her to get the fuck outta my face. Not cutting her any slack. But, sure gonna enjoy the "no soy una prostituta. yo freky freky con ustedes porque me gustas" freebie I've been promised (yeah right!!!).

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Recharging phone minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I know some people lose their numbers because they go six months without recharging. Is this a solution??
    Heh Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Re: Recharging phone minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DRCowboy View Post
    I know some people lose their numbers because they go six months without recharging. Is this a solution??
    Maybe losing your number is a better solution to an underlying problem. If she can't reach you, she can't say "regalame chavito por mi hija...."

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Click to see pic

Can't even buy your amiga lunch, not cool.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Recharging phone minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Maybe losing your number is a better solution to an underlying problem. If she can't reach you, she can't say "dame chavito por mi hija...."

Please keep in mind this only happens with Dominicans. Non of my Colombian amigas ever asked for WU.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information