Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    This is what happens when you catch them fresh out of the campos. On average it takes about 6 months for the fresh new crop of Chicas to become jaded and hip to the tricks of the trade. By the end of their 1st year they're either headed for hardcore or headed home. I'd say that 3/4 of the Chicas who play the Gringo Lotto game don't last more than three years. The other 1/4 either have novio income while they hook or land the big one and expatriate. Then there's the exception: The 40 y/o Puta who will never change. By the time she's 50 she'll be living in the street, toothless and begging or running up to tourists and grabbing their dicks in broad daylight.
    Lmao,,.....should there be a thread or list of these chicas showing thier faces who are always coin operated or just beating around the bush for pesos ?, for example the dreaded "Riñones " AKA Kidney infection. Lol....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

for sure not all these girls out here are coin operated. i have been with many girls who never asked me for a dime. we chill we have a good time it is what it is i buy them drinks i buy them food i treat them like i would treat any girl i was going out with back home. A few i have experienced will test to see if they can get money but once its clear its not going down we go on to have a great relationship solely based on having fun and sex. never had any pros hit me up for wu but i havent been on the pro market for awhile now. I do however have a non/semi pro who calls me everyday and atleast once a week its a request for money she is relentless. my goal now is to find a nice dominicana from a more well off middle class family maybe one of the girls in my apt building

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AlexDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDR View Post
    for sure not all these girls out here are coin operated. i have been with many girls who never asked me for a dime. we chill we have a good time it is what it is i buy them drinks i buy them food i treat them like i would treat any girl i was going out with back home. A few i have experienced will test to see if they can get money but once its clear its not going down we go on to have a great relationship solely based on having fun and sex. never had any pros hit me up for wu but i havent been on the pro market for awhile now. I do however have a non/semi pro who calls me everyday and atleast once a week its a request for money she is relentless. my goal now is to find a nice dominicana from a more well off middle class family maybe one of the girls in my apt building
    Nice post AlexDR. Don't mean to nit-pick, but the only thing I wonder about is your "non/semi-pro" chica. IMO, there is a big difference between a semi pro and a non-pro - the difference being that one is a ho and the other is not.

I wish you well in your goal of finding a nice Dominicana. I think there are a lot of good chicas in the DR.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i suppose she would be a non pro then. shes not a hooker she doesnt seek out guys for p4p but she does hit me up for money.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlexDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

i suppose she would be a non pro then. shes not a hooker she doesnt seek out guys for p4p but she does hit me up for money.
    Odd.

Even hookers usually back off when some guy tells them to 'fuck off' when they ask for money.

She's not a whore but according to you asks you for money "relentlessly, at least once a week", even after you constantly tell her no??
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Odd.

Even hookers usually back off when some guy tells them to 'fuck off' when they ask for money.

She's not a whore but according to you asks you for money "relentlessly, at least once a week", even after you constantly tell her no??
    i dont tell her to fuck off i like to use a little more tact then that as im rather fond of her

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlexDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

i dont tell her to fuck off i like to use a little more tact then that as im rather fond of her
    She may respect you if you treat her a little like another Dominican would. They need a little of that macho, tough love that they grew up around sometimes. They don't respect soft men. I'm not calling you soft, but saying they have a thick skin and can handle it. If she respects you and likes you a little she'll still come around, but will get the point (perhaps or not).

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    after a while here I realize that the only word you really need to learn in spanish is NO.
    Yeah, but a lot of them don't seem to understand the meaning of that word either .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts

Re: Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Bingo. You hit the nail squarely on the head.

The right kind of girl will never wash her dirty laundry (her financial troubles) with a guy.

If she's giving you the "my life is rough" stories, the request for funds is coming.. sooner or later, but it's coming. Count on it.
    LMAO..............the shoe will diffenitely drop.......like i said >>that shit is annoying after a while.....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    She may respect you if you treat her a little like another Dominican would. They need a little of that macho, tough love that they grew up around sometimes. They don't respect soft men. I'm not calling you soft, but saying they have a thick skin and can handle it. If she respects you and likes you a little she'll still come around, but will get the point (perhaps or not).
    Soft has nothing to do with it. Why would a Dom Chica even bother asking a Dom guy who's making what? $300-$400 a Month to finance her new hair and nails and clothes and shit when she knows he's barely able to afford $50-$60 a Month for fun money? He'd be right to laugh in her face. Senior Gringo, on the other hand has $200 a Day to fuck off while he's on vacation and asking him for the money doesn't bother her conscience a bit.

This shit has nothing to do with culture or class. It's all about scale. Dom guys spend the occasional 300-400 pesos for Pum-Pum because that's what they've got to spare and just like when the fleet's in, we spend 1,000-3,000 pesos for the same ride because we can do it without breaking our pockets and at the same time we're fucking up the price of Pum-Pum for the locals.

This is why Chicas travel from the campos and the barrios to the tourist centers and put all that clown shit on their faces, It's not because they like us. It's because we represent the opportunity to create an immediate improvement in their style of living.

Then we've got the nerve to ask whether they're "coin operated"? No more than American Women once you adjust the scale.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Re: Recharging phone minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Please keep in mind this only happens with Dominicans. Non of my Colombian amigas ever asked for WU.
    I will also say that outside of beggars on the street and 1 working girl who asked for a tip, and a waitress who said "no tip??" I havent been asked for anything more than the price of services offered by a Filipina chica.

Not even the girl I spent a lot of time with there has ever EVER asked me for any money. Hell I have asked her for money on an occasion or two and paid her back.

So I agree I believe that this is a dominican thing though I havent been anywhere else other than DR and Philippines at this point. No WU is what I like as the asking for $$ outside of services can put a damper on the mood of things.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information