Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Re: Recharging phone minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Please keep in mind this only happens with Dominicans. Non of my Colombian amigas ever asked for WU.
    Er ... maybe not in Colombia. But for damn sure in Paraguay. That's where I learned to "close the local branch of the Bank of Westy".

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Recharging phone minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Er ... maybe not in Colombia. But for damn sure in Paraguay. That's where I learned to "close the local branch of the Bank of Westy".

How about a trip report from there.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Bank of Westy, Asuncion, Paraguay

How about a trip report from there.
    Last visit was Christmas 2005 to New Year's Day 2006. Information would be 5 years old. I'll be glad to post some photos, though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Bank of Westy, Asuncion, Paraguay

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Last visit was Christmas 2005 to New Year's Day 2006. Information would be 5 years old. I'll be glad to post some photos, though.

Since most of us have not been there and since many of our reports from 5 years ago draw lots of interest, a trip report would be great, if you can give us one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Can't even buy your amiga lunch, not cool.
    Hell no!!!!

Picture me sitting in the Bronx ordering lunch for her and the chulo in DR!

If i buy them lunch while i'm here; i at least need to have a web cam set up in her apartment so i can watch the chulo pounding the toto afterwards. And it has to be a performance i can jerk off too.

It's just not cost effective any other way.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Hell no!!!!

Picture me sitting in the Bronx ordering lunch for her and the chulo in DR!

If i buy them lunch while i'm here; i at least need to have a web cam set up in her apartment so i can watch the chulo pounding the toto afterwards. And it has to be a performance i can jerk off too.

It's just not cost effective any other way.

Lets think about this for a minute. You set up a webcam so guys can see you the dumbass buying pizza for the chulo, once a week. Maybe 10,000 guys pay $5.95 to watch.

Who is the dumbass?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Idea Re: Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Bolding and numbering are mine....
    Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I was reading one time on Dominican Today where this poster commented that all Dominican women are ‘coin-operated’.

1. So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with and how many of them had asked me for money, or gifts or to buy them a meal (I am excluding buying a chica drinks or giving her cigarettes).

I am talking about pros, semi-pros, non-pros; the whole gauntlet.

2. Almost all of the pros I have gone out with have asked me for cash (outside of the actual transaction for the services rendered) or gifts. They have asked for more money, be it for a tip, for cab fare, to take an English course, to get their jewelry out of the pawn shop. Some have asked me to buy them perfume, hair extensions, a dress, a stove for mother. Even some pros who I did not do business with have asked me for money for just having them sit with me.

3. Some non-pros have asked me for money to buy medicine for themselves or for their sick mother (an old classic that never seems to die).
    4. I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs. But I would just like to know by your experiences some of the things Dominicanas have requested of you.

5. Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something. So yeah, I would say they are coin-operated.

Some fun here!
    My experiences have been very different as I'll point out now :

1. So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with
    > Sounds like most Dominicans you have met have been in tourist areas and/or in service industry jobs...that's a small minority.
    2. Almost all of the pros
    >It's a pro's job to get money from you.
    3. Some non-pros have asked me for money to buy medicine for themselves or for their sick mother (an old classic that never seems to die).
    > These sound like "semi-pros", not non-pros. See points 1 & 2
    4. I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs.
    >Correction; you think this but outside of tourist areas this is not the norm.
    5. Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something.
    >See all of the above.

Leave the tourist areas and IF you dress to blend in, know even a passable amount of Spanish and how to handle yourself your experience would be entirely different.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Bolding and numbering are mine....
    My experiences have been very different as I'll point out now :

1. So I thought of all the Dominicanas that I have been reasonably well-acquainted with
    > Sounds like most Dominicans you have met have been in tourist areas and/or in service industry jobs...that's a small minority.
    2. Almost all of the pros
    >It's a pro's job to get money from you.
    > These sound like "semi-pros", not non-pros. See points 1 & 2
    4. I know most Dominicanas view us foreign tourists as walking ATMs.
    >Correction; you think this but outside of tourist areas this is not the norm.
    5. Based on my experiences with Dominicanas I would say about 90% of the ones I have been somewhat acquainted with have asked me for something.
    >See all of the above.

Leave the tourist areas and IF you dress to blend in, know even a passable amount of Spanish and how to handle yourself your experience would be entirely different.
    Yeah, I need to get out of Sosua more often.

But for now, it meets all of my needs.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Out of all the chicas that I have encountered all want something...whether it be a golden ticket, a monthly recurring WU deposit, or some pesos for your P4P...

-A couple of girls that I've dealt with only wanted a tip after a session
    -They want to be fed....which is cool if she staying with you for an extended time
    -I've tried keeping in contact with two girls from the past, but I grew tired of the calls asking for money for this and for that....there is always a new story...I heard they need a stove, mother is sick, child is sick, child needs stuff for school, need a new key for my car which was lost/stolen..A friend shared with me that a chica had the nerve to ask him for a flatscreen tv...lol
    -In the recent, I've been speaking with a chica daily either by phone/text...and I told her my steeez the first time I met her and I let her know that I am not naive to all the bullshit stories that these females run on us...some of these girls will tell you whatever you want to hear, like your favorite psychic or preacher...and she keeps it real with me like yea i know thats what a lot of girls do...blah blah...all the time i've been talkin to her I've heard her stories about her struggles financially, with her family and so on, and she has yet to ask for a penny....just a lil something different that opened eyes

Beaches, Bitches y Brugal...todos dias
    Im.Scared.Of.Commitment therefore; I'm I.S.O.C....

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lets think about this for a minute. You set up a webcam so guys can see you the dumbass buying pizza for the chulo, once a week. Maybe 10,000 guys pay $5.95 to watch.

Who is the dumbass?
    The web cam is set up at her apartment; not mine. I'm watching them. Not the other way around!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lobonegro View Post
    Out of all the chicas that I have encountered all want something...whether it be a golden ticket, a monthly recurring WU deposit, or some pesos for your P4P...

-They want to be fed....which is cool if she staying with you for an extended time
    -I've tried keeping in contact with two girls from the past, but I grew tired of the calls asking for money for this and for that....there is always a new story...I heard they need a stove, mother is sick, child is sick, child needs stuff for school, need a new key for my car which was lost/stolen..A friend shared with me that a chica had the nerve to ask him for a flatscreen tv...lol
    -In the recent, I've been speaking with a chica daily either by phone/text...and I told her my steeez the first time I met her and I let her know that I am not naive to all the bullshit stories that these females run on us...some of these girls will tell you whatever you want to hear, like your favorite psychic or preacher...and she keeps it real with me like yea i know thats what a lot of girls do...blah blah...all the time i've been talkin to her I've heard her stories about her struggles financially, with her family and so on, and she has yet to ask for a penny....just a lil something different that opened eyes
    Man, this chica must be into some serious WU dough!
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 01-05-2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: grammar mistake

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    Man, this chica must be into some serious WU dough!
    Yea, she's on someone's payroll...because this chic had massive credit cards...a decent car with some after market shit on it...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

-I've tried keeping in contact with two girls from the past, but 1 : I grew tired of the calls asking for money for this and for that....there is always a new story...I heard they need a stove, mother is sick, child is sick, child needs stuff for school, need a new key for my car which was lost/stolen..A friend shared with me that a chica had the nerve to ask him for a flatscreen tv...lol
    -In the recent, I've been speaking with a chica daily either by phone/text...and I told her my steeez the first time I met her and I let her know that I am not naive to all the bullshit stories that these females run on us...some of these girls will tell you whatever you want to hear, like your favorite psychic or preacher...and she keeps it real with me like yea i know thats what a lot of girls do...blah blah...all the time i've been talkin to her 2 : I've heard her stories about her struggles financially, with her family and so on, and she has yet to ask for a penny....just a lil something different that opened eyes
    1 : And that's why I don't keep in touch with them, the way I see it, communicating with them from here is a one way street (from me to them) and I got nothing in return. Once you get there, they want you to pay like the ones who didn't keep in touch with them anyway.

2 : That's a recurring theme with them, I'd love to hear what they would do to get out of the hole for a change, maybe then (I'm pretty sure), their luck would start to change. Pity will attract little handouts, and after a while, not even that.
    Last edited by Maretti; 01-06-2011 at 03:55 AM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Yea, she's on someone's payroll...because this chic had massive credit cards...a decent car with some after market shit on it...
    LOL I think I know who you are talking about when you said credit cards...I think I am about to fund some more after market shit on her car in a week. LOL

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    1 : And that's why I don't keep in touch with them, the way I see it, communicating with them from here is a one way street (from me to them) and I got nothing in return. Once you get there, they want you to pay like the ones who didn't keep in touch with them anyway.

2 : That's a recurring theme with them, I'd love to hear what they would do to get out of the hole for a change, maybe then (I'm pretty sure), their luck would start to change. Pity will attract little handouts, and after a while, not even that.
    Right; it's like a double pay day for them!!!

But guys incorrectly believe that the GFE will be better if they keep in contact.

Loneliness trumps logic ever time!!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    LOL I think I know who you are talking about when you said credit cards...I think I am about to fund some more after market shit on her car in a week. LOL
    I knew you would catch on...yea don't let her try to beat u over the head, cuz she will if she can...I mentioned b4 she asked me for 200 USD one morning, I looked at her as if she farted in my mouth...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Right; it's like a double pay day for them!!!

But guys incorrectly believe that the GFE will be better if they keep in contact.

Loneliness trumps logic ever time!!!

Possibly cheaper or free
    Last edited by lobonegro; 01-06-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I knew you would catch on...yea don't let her try to beat u over the head, cuz she will if she can...I mentioned b4 she asked me for 200 USD one morning, I looked at her as if she farted in my mouth...
    You need to hook her up with jonew....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

she is still telling you about her financial woes. she is trying to soften you up. just using a different approach

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    she is still telling you about her financial woes. she is trying to soften you up. just using a different approach

Bingo. You hit the nail squarely on the head.

The right kind of girl will never wash her dirty laundry (her financial troubles) with a guy.

If she's giving you the "my life is rough" stories, the request for funds is coming.. sooner or later, but it's coming. Count on it.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information