Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Re: Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Quote Originally Posted by lobonegro View Post
    I knew you would catch on...yea don't let her try to beat u over the head, cuz she will if she can...I mentioned b4 she asked me for 200 USD one morning, I looked at her as if she farted in my mouth...
    Naw man, not gonna happen. I will take care of her when I am with her, especially if she performs as good as she looks. But that mi nessecito dinero papi shit, is a huge turn off. If fact, I might not even see my former favorite over that BS.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    Naw man, not gonna happen. I will take care of her when I am with her, especially if she performs as good as she looks. But that mi nessecito dinero papi shit, is a huge turn off. If fact, I might not even see my former favorite over that BS.

Ruth hit you up for WU.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    I usually made sure I hooked up with one chica everytime i got down there but the whole I need money, can you help me, send money shit was a turn off...I can't do the western union thing...

Beaches, Bitches y Brugal...todos dias
    Im.Scared.Of.Commitment therefore; I'm I.S.O.C....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Right; it's like a double pay day for them!!!

But guys incorrectly believe that the GFE will be better if they keep in contact.

Loneliness trumps logic ever time!!!
    I had this very same conversation with a Pro last week.

I asked her if it is always business..do the lines get a little blurry when you keep in touch or you make a connection with a guy.

She said that she likes to fuck...but the more comfortable she is..the better it is for both of them. If she knows him a little better because he has kept in touch she might be a little more comfortable.

She said that some guys think because they have said "Hi, how are you" a few times a year they think they dont have to pay..

Her logic about that was..."why should I let you not pay me...when you are gonna pay some other chica"...she said.."you want my pussy.. you pay"

She did admit that she has one WU guy who she only asks for stuff occasionally when she really needs it. She says she does not make him pay ALL the time...they have a mutual understanding.

What was also interestesting to me..is that it's not ALL about money with some of these chicas. This pro I was talking too is not into 3 somes and..very strongly against video or anal..no matter the price.
    She said she's been offered 20k pesos on separate occasions for video, or Anal. She said she wouldnt even do it if offered 50k pesos..

Said she would only do it..if for some reason she felt like it...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

For all of you guys that are complaining about begging ass chicas....I don't blame you. It is a pain in the ass.

Nonetheless, there is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to stay in touch with a puta upon leaving the DR. They're still gonna fuck other guys for money and they will still want you to pay for their pussy once you return there.

The long distance communication should be reserved for non-pro chicas, and even then it is a pain in the ass...especially if she is from a poor or disadvantaged background. Non-pro chicas that are poor will STILL hit you up for money, though probably not as aggressively as hookers will. The persistent begging from these women is irritating.

The women least likely to beg from you are:

A) non-pros that come from from good(read:monied) families(they are hard to hook up with and require connections and decent command of Spanish, also expect to be "chaperoned" when first dating a middle class Dominican girl.....that is IF you can score a date with her at all. Keep in mind that middle and upper class chicas are not impressed by foreigners simply because they are foreigners, and most hotties that are in their twenties aren't looking for guys in their 50's since money is not their prime motivation in dating you. They have financial stability already, and more than likely visas and or residency for the USA/Spain etc.)

and

B) A poor chica that has relatives in the USA or Europe already supporting them.

Other than these examples, it is extremely difficult to have relations with a working class/poor Dominicana without her hitting you up for cash. It's ingrained in the culture there.......

Hell, Dominicans on the island are NOTORIOUS for hitting up relatives living abroad for support. Actually it is expected and accepted that Dominican's relatives living in USA/Canada/Europe are to send money back to their relatives still on the Island.

....as foreigners, we're always fair game.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Le Marocain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Le Marocain View Post
    For all of you guys that are complaining about begging ass chicas....I don't blame you. It is a pain in the ass.

Nonetheless, there is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to stay in touch with a puta upon leaving the DR. They're still gonna fuck other guys for money and they will still want you to pay for their pussy once you return there.

The long distance communication should be reserved for non-pro chicas, and even then it is a pain in the ass...especially if she is from a poor or disadvantaged background. Non-pro chicas that are poor will STILL hit you up for money, though probably not as aggressively as hookers will. The persistent begging from these women is irritating.

A) non-pros that come from from good(read:monied) families(they are hard to hook up with and require connections and decent command of Spanish, also expect to be "chaperoned" when first dating a middle class Dominican girl.....that is IF you can score a date with her at all. Keep in mind that middle and upper class chicas are not impressed by foreigners simply because they are foreigners, and most hotties that are in their twenties aren't looking for guys in their 50's since money is not their prime motivation in dating you. They have financial stability already, and more than likely visas and or residency for the USA/Spain etc.)

and

B) A poor chica that has relatives in the USA or Europe already supporting them.

Other than these examples, it is extremely difficult to have relations with a working class/poor Dominicana without her hitting you up for cash. It's ingrained in the culture there.......

Hell, Dominicans on the island are NOTORIOUS for hitting up relatives living abroad for support. Actually it is expected and accepted that Dominican's relatives living in USA/Canada/Europe are to send money back to their relatives still on the Island.

One post every 9 months, sweet!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Laughing Re: Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    One post every 9 months, sweet!

Hey Jimmy cut me some slack!

You know that I only get out of Asia and Brazil every once in a while lol......

Nonetheless, it's impressive that you've kept this website up and running while most others are floundering and struggling to stay relevant........

.....with that said, I'll try to "share" more!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Le Marocain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Le Marocain View Post

and

Super on-point post, Le Marocain.

This should be required reading for any guys who are going to the DR for the first time and plan to monger or get involved with DR chicas.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: 01/2011 - Are all Dominicanas 'coin-operated'?

Depends on the person actually. I have met a few chica's on Facebook who have never asked me for ayuda.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Depends on the person actually. I have met a few chica's on Facebook who have never asked me for ayuda.
    Let me add on the ground... Hell quite a few
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    This is absolutely true. Some dont ask for ayuda, depending on the person, but its f******ng annoying when they beat around the bush or hint for ayuda by telling you about all of thier personal financial or personal problems. That shit is annoying. When they start hinting or complaing , i just say no hablo español. Lmao.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dvdmdz View Post
    This is absolutely true. Some dont ask for ayuda, depending on the person, but its f******ng annoying when they beat around the bush or hint for ayuda by telling you about all of thier personal financial or personal problems. That shit is annoying. When they start hinting or complaing , i just say no hablo español. Lmao.
    Es verdad, very annoying.

One chica I had helped out one time before told me on this trip that she had an infection in her kidney. I didn't say a thing............just let it roll over me.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    Es verdad, very annoying.

One chica I had helped out one time before told me on this trip that she had an infection in her kidney. I didn't say a thing............just let it roll over me.
    Lmao......i guess its in the DR HO HANDBOOK!!!!
    "Estoy enferma, estoy mal delos Riñones"lol

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

After 8 DR trips, a few phone calls, texts, emails etc..with various chicas, I'm still proud to say that only 1 chica has ever asked me for money (other than the cost for sessions).

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

after a while here I realize that the only word you really need to learn in spanish is NO.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antonio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    After 8 DR trips, a few phone calls, texts, emails etc..with various chicas, I'm still proud to say that only 1 chica has ever asked me for money (other than the cost for sessions).
    guess those Chicas were slacking or forgotten what they read in the Hookers Manual

cause their suppose to get your home address, email addy's, work number, cell numbers, and home number so they can ask you for your WU payments, jewelry, cell phones, laptops, plastic surgery, braces. SUV's and Sport Cars, Scooters, Rent, Tuition for the University and help with the grandmother burial expenses since she has died for the fourth time

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    guess those Chicas were slacking or forgotten what they read in the Hookers Manual

cause their suppose to get your home address, email addy's, work number, cell numbers, and home number so they can ask you for your WU payments, jewelry, cell phones, laptops, plastic surgery, braces. SUV's and Sport Cars, Scooters, Rent, Tuition for the University and help with the grandmother burial expenses since she has died for the fourth time
    This is what happens when you catch them fresh out of the campos. On average it takes about 6 months for the fresh new crop of Chicas to become jaded and hip to the tricks of the trade. By the end of their 1st year they're either headed for hardcore or headed home. I'd say that 3/4 of the Chicas who play the Gringo Lotto game don't last more than three years. The other 1/4 either have novio income while they hook or land the big one and expatriate. Then there's the exception: The 40 y/o Puta who will never change. By the time she's 50 she'll be living in the street, toothless and begging or running up to tourists and grabbing their dicks in broad daylight.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    This is what happens when you catch them fresh out of the campos. On average it takes about 6 months for the fresh new crop of Chicas to become jaded and hip to the tricks of the trade. By the end of their 1st year they're either headed for hardcore or headed home. I'd say that 3/4 of the Chicas who play the Gringo Lotto game don't last more than three years. The other 1/4 either have novio income while they hook or land the big one and expatriate. Then there's the exception: The 40 y/o Puta who will never change. By the time she's 50 she'll be living in the street, toothless and begging or running up to tourists and grabbing their dicks in broad daylight.
    My first encounter with a puta on my first mongering trip to Sosúa was with a women like this. I was so horrified by the experience I thought about calling it quits to my mongering career before it even started.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post

I'll add a few others: English lessons and the neighbor's sick dog.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I'll add a few others: English lessons and the neighbor's sick dog.

Bwaahaa!

A lot of those Ho's should be taking Spanish lesson, for real.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information