Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/2011 - Bar across from Classicos

Thanks

01/2011 - Bar across from Classicos

I was in Sosua from DEC 7th thru DEC 15th and was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with the girls that work the bar - I believe it is called "Winners Circle" or something like that?

The girls are named Angelina, Hennessey, and there a couple of Hatian girls.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Re: Bar across from Classicos

What would you like to know about the crew at Winner's circle?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    What would you like to know about the crew at Winner's circle?
    I fucked all 3 of them bareback and they shared my cum spitting it from mouth to mouth. They are dirty little trolls............ bwahhhh haaaaa haaa hhaaaa!

Just sounds like a jealous WU novio question to me....
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Hennesey ??? is that the famous 5 mil peso Hennesey ?? the one with 2 sisters .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I fucked all 3 of them bareback and they shared my cum spitting it from mouth to mouth. They are dirty little trolls............ bwahhhh haaaaa haaa hhaaaa!

_

No jealousy here. My game is tight both at home and abroad.

I was asking because at first I was a little naive and didn't realize that "everything" in Sosua is for sale. So after having been through all three (Angelina, Hennessy, and the Haitian) of them, I was just curious as each of them told me separately "we never do this as we are not prostitutues". lol

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to parkerfelix1972 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by parkerfelix1972@gmail.com View Post
    each of them told me separately "we never do this as we are not prostitutues". lol
    yea..... right.... they all have their P4P game justified in some way or another... but yes, they are whores. I really didn't hit them, but a friend of mine said EXACTLY the same thing as you after he went through 2 of them.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

I'll just say...been there, done that..as have my crew.
    Nice girls though..

Do they still have to work until 4am?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackluv View Post
    I'll just say...been there, done that..as have my crew.
    Nice girls though..

Do they still have to work until 4am?
    some till 4 and some till 2.

trust me, I regretted making the mistake of telling them I'd be at Classicos because as soon as their shift was over they were at my table inside expecting TLN.

I will say though, I didn't have to pay the Angelina one (I think she thought I was seriously interested in her), but my lord - can that Hennessey girl drink patron.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to parkerfelix1972 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by parkerfelix1972@gmail.com View Post
    some till 4 and some till 2.

trust me, I regretted making the mistake of telling them I'd be at Classicos because as soon as their shift was over they were at my table inside expecting TLN.

I will say though, I didn't have to pay the Angelina one (I think she thought I was seriously interested in her), but my lord - can that Hennessey girl drink patron.
    Angelina's got game. So you'll have to play, or not, accordingly. She wants you to feel you're the special only one and that she's not a puta. I think the shit's kind of cute though. I like the way she pouts when she realizes you've peeped her game.

Don't worry, if she can contact you she'll hit you up for money soon enuff. Told her told her to fuck-off when she started asking for gifts. She's been texting almost everyday since Dec 4th apologizing. "Will never do again, want to prove you special" Yada, yada, yada... Yeah, right!

I ain't mad at her though and will hit it again. Just know what she's about and you can still have fun.
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b319 View Post
    Angelina's got game. So you'll have to play, or not, accordingly. She wants you to feel you're the special only one and that she's not a puta. I think the shit's kind of cute though. I like the way she pouts when she realizes you've peeped her game.

Don't worry, if she can contact you she'll hit you up for money soon enuff. Told her told her to fuck-off when she started asking for gifts. She's been texting almost everyday since Dec 4th apologizing. "Will never do again, want to prove you special" Yada, yada, yada... Yeah, right!

I ain't mad at her though and will hit it again. Just know what she's about and you can still have fun.
    -

Agreed

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerfelix1972 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wouldn't go that far...maybe he would like to see if he got his money's worth...or maybe he would like to know if he is going to get his money's for a future transaction.

Beaches, Bitches y Brugal...todos dias
    Im.Scared.Of.Commitment therefore; I'm I.S.O.C....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

does anyone have any pictures of them, so i can see what the fuss is about?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Takes one to know one
    I've offended you.....goood

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b319 View Post

If I ever finish writing my report there will be more detail there, but to add, she hangs during the NG at day before work, i just finished having an all night bender hung over when she came by, what is weird though she even encouraged me at first to bang as many girls as I can, she later invited me to pass thru her job, I must say she cleans up well, got those lazy eyes and nice compact ass (i was too hung over to bother to take a pic) but I am pretty positive there are pics here.

But yea, she turned me off when she went into this rambling state of what financial trouble she is in and etc. I told her to go find herself a WU novio,needless to say she definitely tried to latch on (hit up my DR cell phone many times). Theres more to this but ill save that for my report which Im finally typing now. You are dead-on, as long as you know her deal and set the record straight she can be cool, she does have a warm side.

Not sure of the name but when I was there, there was this girl who has curly blonde hair, I wanted to tap that ass but I had sleep eyed hawk grilling me.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magikmusic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Ahhhh THE WINNER's CIRCLE

Great spot to hang out and watch the scene develop.

My first night back in town, I parked my fat ass at the bar there, and was getting right, when I bought all the girls a drink and I was hungry so I also bought some wings for the crew as well. WELL learn gentleman, through my years I should have known better. But being kind and generous is like opening pandora's box.

For about a week after this act of "niceness/idiotness" I would get calls from angelina when she was hungry, I tried to be nice at first and blow it off, but they seem to repond better to straight up rudeness. I think that is much more accepted and expected.

Angelina is 6 years old in a 20 year old body. The rest of the crew there is a story in each of there own ways.....but the mgr. Franklin is a quality dude, and if your looking for me for some reason, look there in the early evenings and you will probably find me there.

Just my observations.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Ahhhh THE WINNER's CIRCLE

Great spot to hang out and watch the scene develop.

My first night back in town, I parked my fat ass at the bar there, and was getting right, when I bought all the girls a drink and I was hungry so I also bought some wings for the crew as well. WELL learn gentleman, through my years I should have known better. But being kind and generous is like opening pandora's box.

For about a week after this act of "niceness/idiotness" I would get calls from angelina when she was hungry, I tried to be nice at first and blow it off, but they seem to repond better to straight up rudeness. I think that is much more accepted and expected.

Angelina is 6 years old in a 20 year old body. The rest of the crew there is a story in each of there own ways.....but the mgr. Franklin is a quality dude, and if your looking for me for some reason, look there in the early evenings and you will probably find me there.

Just my observations.
    Yess Sirr and I must say Balcoach is a Good dude, spent a cpl nights hanging with him @ Winners circle, which also became my "Go to" locale before the festivities across the street.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Club X ever open back up (the disco next door)??? I liked that place way better than Classicruds....

33. The Following User Says Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by parkerfelix1972 View Post
    _

No jealousy here. My game is tight both at home and abroad.

I was asking because at first I was a little naive and didn't realize that "everything" in Sosua is for sale. So after having been through all three (Angelina, Hennessy, and the Haitian) of them, I was just curious as each of them told me separately "we never do this as we are not prostitutues". lol

They are on the rental business, they rent pussy by the hour, thats why they are not prostitutes.

Yeah whatever.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If they are a Chica and in Sosua then they are a prostitute and any Chica outside of Sosua will tell you that too!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I spent a good amount of time at the Winners Circle over the New Year holiday. It turns out to be a good spot to check out the action rolling through Classico and beyond. The girls are a lot of fun, the only drawback is they get off too late to wait around for.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gimemore For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information