Thread: Sosua trips 1,2,3,and 4.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Sosua trips 1,2,3,and 4.

Okay guys, I finally started my previous Sosua trip reports thread.

I have completed trips 1 and 2. With trips 3 and 4 to come a little later.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Sosua trips 1,2,3,and 4.

Trip #1 March 2009

This is my ‘breaking-in monger’ trip.

The first week my wingman and I meet these two sweet half-sisters from SDQ: Celeste, 20, and Juana, 26. We party with them for two nights in the bars before I finally commit to Celeste on the third night. We agree on a price of 2000 pesos. She takes me to the sex hotel Calypso where I rent a room for an hour for 300 pesos. I can’t believe what a dump it is. Celeste is a flacca morena with a doll face. When she takes off her clothes she displays tiny breasts that are so saggy they look like broken water balloons (probably because she already has had two bambinos). The rest of her body is great though. We start the session with her giving me a CBJ. I can’t get a rise from this. She then gets on top of me and tries to insert me into her but it is a no go. I try to feel her pussy but she moves my hand away and tells me to stroke her inner thighs. She also has a case of the gripe and is constantly sneezing into a towel. Feeling that the session is going to be a bust, I ask her to lie on top of me and we talk. A little later I get her on her stomach and start kissing her firm round butt. I move to her upper back and start kissing it. She tells me “don’t stop”. I am starting to feel it when the knock comes on the door; our hour is up. We go to Classicos where we grab a couple of beers. Celeste pulls me onto the dance floor and does the dirty dancing/grinding her ass into my crotch thing. I am sweating buckets on the dance floor. I am on the clock and when my time is up she turfs me out of the disco saying “your tired, go to your hotel”. She goes back into the disco to try to pick up another client. I am initially dismayed by this but she is leaving for SDQ in a few days to see her bambinos so I can’t blame her for trying to make some more dinero.

My wingman leaves after one week. I come down with a severe case of the gripe and am sick during my second week. Too sick and without my wingman I only venture out at night once the rest of my stay. I go out with the intention of trying to hook up with the other sister, Juana, but she isn’t in any of the bars. Lots of chicas in the bars but I don’t pull anything out. I have quite a few beers though and grab one for the walk back to my resort. It is about 2:00am. While walking back I notice a pick-up truck parked on the street with two people in it. A few seconds later this wench comes up behind me yelling “fuego, fuego” (to light her cigarette). I turn around and light her cigarette. She then flashes an ugly flat tit at me and starts grabbing my crotch. While I am trying to keep her tentacles off me a couple of moto conches are going by and see what is happening. They race over and cut her off from me, blocking her from going anywhere. When I get back to my resort I reach in my front pocket for my cigarettes but find they are gone. The witch had picked them from me. But, that was all she got from me. I learn a lesson though. No more walking back to my resort from the strip at night when I am alone. The next day, feeling grateful to the moto conches that saved me from the pick-pocket bitch, I take my first moto concho ride.

I do go to La Passion one afternoon during my second week and get a massage and BBBJ from a lovely morena, Antonia, 19. She has big breasts and a nice, round and brown booty. She gives me a great blow job using a lot of saliva. She asks me not to cum in her mouth and I abide by her request. Antonia is a real sweet-heart of a chica, and I regret not doing a full session with her.

Shortly after I return home I want to get back to Sosua. I book a one week trip for July.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trip #2 July 2009

Day 1

I arrive at POP airport on Sunday at noon after having an over-night layover in the Montreal airport. I check-in, spend the rest of the day on the beach, have dinner and then hit the sack early.

Day 2

I head over to La Passion just before noon. I look for the chica Antonia but am told she no longer works there. I meet a voluptuous friendly chica named Rocia, 24. From Santiago and recently divorced with two kids, she speaks good English. We have a few beers and talk. I agree to a full session with her and we go up to the room. We undress and go in the shower together. Rocio has a pair of firm C-cup hooters and a big booty. The beers go right through me and I want to take a leak before we session but there is no toilet in the room. I ask Rocio what to do. She tells me to piss into the shower drain. I think “this is kind of weird” but it does the trick for me and I feel relaxed for the session.

We have a tremendous session. She gives a great BBBJ and we fuck in multiple positions. While pumping her from behind I give her thick booty a couple of smacks. She cums and then asks me to facialize her while I finger her pussy. Afterwards, we have another beer at the bar. I want to tip her but I have no money left. She tells me she will be there the next day at noon.

I head to the strip at 10:00pm. I stop at Bar Central and get a beer. I see this beauty approach me. She is a canela, with jet-black Cleopatra style hair, wearing a shiny blue dress with a short uneven hemline. She sits with me and we start talking. I buy her a beer. Her name is Carolina, 22, from SDQ (I will refer to her as Carolina 1, as I was to meet two more chicas named Carolina on this evening). I ask her if she is shaved down below. She tells me she shaves every two or three days. She then discreetly pulls up the hemline of her dress, pulls her panties to the side and shows me her sweet stubble-haired pussy. This turns me on to the max. I know am going to make it with this chica! We agree to 2000 pesos and I pay Herman 400 pesos to rent a room at the Central hotel for an hour.

In the room Caroline 1 takes everything off except her bra and goes to wash her privates in the shower. She comes back into the room and tells me to leave my clothes on the dresser and that she will not touch anything while I shower. Once we are in the bed the spinner starts giving me a BBBJ. I then get her on her back and tell her to take off her bra, but she is afraid to (I assume because she thinks her breasts are too small). I ask her again to take off her bra and she does, displaying small but firm titties. I immediately smother them with kisses. She then turns and lies on her stomach. I get above of her and start rubbing and kissing her buttocks, I spread her cheeks and give her tiny brown eye a rub. I kiss her magnificent ass some more and give each cheek a soft bite. While she is still lying flat on her stomach, I enter her from behind and start thrusting. After a few minutes of this I turn onto my back, she starts sucking my dick with the dube still on, then yanks it off and goes back to sucking me. At this point, I am in heaven. She slips another dube on me, lies on her back and I start pounding her from above. I stab her pussy slowly with my hard cock several times. This turns her on immensely. She then gets on all fours and I smash her from behind. She moans “oh poppyy, oh poppyy ” and cums. I soon orgasm and in my exaltation I keep thrusting after I go limp and when I withdraw the dube is stuck inside her snapper. She pulls the dube out and throws it onto the floor. What an amazing session! After we get dressed she asks for a tip and I gladly give her 300 pesos.

Afterwards I go up to Classicos and buy a beer. There are three guys and about 20 chicas in there. This hot morena approaches me and starts grinding her booty into my crotch. I buy her a beer and while grinding her ass into my crotch she asks me repeatedly if I would like to ficky ficky with her. I keep telling her no, that I have already sessioned with two other chicas that day. This goes on for 20 minutes before she finally gives up.

I go down to the Merengue club and buy a beer at the bar. I start talking to two other chicas named Carolina. Carolina 2, is a sexy curvy morena, 19, with corn rows in her hair. Carolina 3 is an overweight blanca, 23, but has a pretty face and big boobs. They offer me a ‘happy hour’ (2 for 1 session) for 3000 pesos. I decline and I then overhear Carolina 2 say to Caroline 3 “maricon”. I know this means ‘queer’ in Spanish. I am ticked off at Carolina 2 and think “I am going to have to teach this chica a lesson, I need to throw a hard fuck into her”. So I agree to a happy hour with the two Carolinas for the next night.

Day 3

Shortly after midday, I head back to La Passion for another session with Rocio, but this time for just the massage and BJ. While walking on 16 Agosto I walk by the Salon Figaro. A pretty red head standing outside waves and asks if I want a massage. I decline and make my way to La Passion. Rocio is not there but the bartender phones her and she arrives 20 minutes later. Rocio wants me to do another full session with her but I tell her I only want the basic session. We get into the room and she massages and blows me. Again, she asks me to jack-off on her face while I finger her slit. What a wild chica! Afterwards I tip her 1000 pesos. We have a few drinks at the bar. She asks if I could come back to La Passion later in my trip and go into the pool with her (for 500 pesos). I tell her maybe and leave. I do not go back there on this trip.

I spend the rest of the day at the beach and drink a few more beers. In the afternoon I start to feel a little worn out by the heat and the beers and am not sure if I can handle the threesome later. I think of skipping out on the date with the Carolinas that night. But I decide to go through with it.

I get to Merengue club at the designated meeting time of 9:00pm. Carolina 3 is there, but Carolina 2 is not. It is 9:30pm and she still has not shown. I think now is my chance to get out of the threesome, so I tell Carolina 3 I don’t want to wait any longer for Carolina 2, that I only want an one on one session with her. Another chica sitting with us offers to stand-in but I tell her no. Carolina 3 and I agree to a price of 2000 pesos. I get a room at the Central hotel. The session however, turns out to be a complete disaster. I detailed this experience in a post on a thread by ‘Shredder’. I don’t want to re-live it.

I go to the Merengue club and get a beer. Carolina 2 finally shows. I tell her I already sessioned with Carolina 3 and ask her why she was delayed She tells me she was in Santiago and had to take a bus back and it took longer than usual. She tells me she wants to go out with me the following night and will meet me at 9:00pm. I happily agree.

Day 4

I arrive at the strip at 9:00pm. I walk by the German restaurant Schlemmer Stubbe, which is located between Merengue club and Sosua Life bar. Carolina 2 comes running out of the restaurant and greets me. We go into the restaurant and where she is about to have dinner with two other chicas. I sit down with them and she introduces me to the others. Margarita, 23, is a canela brunette spinner from Santiago (and is also Carolina 2’s aunt). Katy, 19, is a cute canela with blonde extensions from SDQ. Margarita asks me if I want to do a ‘3 for 1’. Thinking she is joking, I laugh it off. The chicas speak in rapid fire Spanish while they are dining and break into laughter. I don’t understand a word they say. Margarita again asks if I would like to do a 3 for 1. She is serious. The chicas are sitting there, looking at me, waiting for an answer. I reply “if I was 20 years old”.

After they finish, Carolina 2 and I go to the Merengue club and have a drink. She looks hot wearing an outfit that more resembles a bikini, although her black Air Jordan’s don’t compliment her outfit that well. But, I am not complaining. I ask her how much and she says “10,000 pesos”. I laugh and tell her “well that is equal to five chicas, but you are like five chicas”, she laughs in response to this. She looks smoking hot and I want her so I say to her “for you, I will pay 2500 pesos”. She agrees, we finish our drinks and I take a room at the Central hotel. We get in the room and she takes about a 10 minute shower. We finally get into bed and she starts going down on me bareback. She then mounts me and rides me. She has an incredibly tight snapper (she is the only chica on this trip that I fucked who has no kids). She goes back to sucking my cock and tells me to squirt my milk into her mouth. After we finish we have a drink at Merengue club and she tells me she would like to meet again the next night. I agree. I wouldn’t mind going another round with this hotty.

Day 5

I get to the strip around 9:30am. I sit down at the bar in Sosua Life and get a beer. A Haitian chica with crooked teeth sits next to me and we talk. I am not interested in her but I talk to her to kill time. Carolina 2 soon arrives and she is wearing another bikini type outfit. There is a photographer guy that roves around the bars with a portable printer that offers to take pictures. I pay him 100 pesos to take a photo of Carolina 2 for me. We have a few drinks before we go to the Central hotel. She takes another long shower and then we session. It is another good one. She goes down on me make bareback and I then smash her tight pussy missionary style. Afterwards, she takes the money and catches a cab back to POP. I finish the night off with a night cap at the Merengue club.

Day 6

In the morning I am walking to Banco Popular to get money when I run into this hot Haitian chick outside of a massage parlor. Her name is Jenny and she offers me a complete massage. I tell her I need to get money and will return. I get back to the massage parlor and - assuming that the massage will only cost 500 pesos - I don’t discuss price with her. Jenny and I go into a room behind a curtain and she massages my whole body with hot oil. She then gives me a great dick massage and I am thoroughly satisfied with the outcum. I hand her 500 pesos and she says to me that I have to pay that to the boss lady sitting outside the room and that I have to PAY HER 2000 pesos. I think WTF. I tell her no way I am going to pay her 2000 pesos. I am totally pissed by this, but I offer her 1000 pesos and she accepts. I pay boss lady 500 pesos and fuck off.

I get to the strip around 11:30pm and go up into Classicos. There are not much people in the place, so I get a beer and stand by the dance floor. A couple of chicas offer me a happy hour but I refuse. I want to look some more. Within an hour the place gets jam packed and I want to get out of there. As I am making my way through the throng I run into Margarita and Katy, Carolina 2’s amigas from a few nights before. They immediately ask me if I want to do a happy hour for 4000 pesos. I accept their offer (I know it is 1000 pesos over the going price but I want to fuck these dolls). We go down to the Merengue club and I buy round of beers. I see the roving photographer and ask him to take a photo of the chicas. It will cost 150 pesos. I squeeze in between the chicas for the photo shot. At the bar the chica Margarita asks me to buy her another beer. I pull out my money and realize that I am going to be 400 pesos short for the session after I pay for the room. The chicas tell me not to worry about it, that I can pay them the next day.

We start walking on the sidewalk to the Calypso hotel. They are holding my hands as we are walking. A gringo driving by in a SUV sees us and yells out of his window “the 2 for 1 special”. We arrive at Calypso. I expect to pay 300 pesos for the room. However, I am charged 600 pesos because I am with two chicas. We get into the room, undress and wash up. They both have beautiful firm young bodies. Margarita starts sucking me off bareback while Katy licks my nipples. Margarita then mounts me and rides me. She has nice firm A-cups titties and a full round booty (just how I like them). Five minutes later they switch off, with Katy going down on me bareback and Margarita nibbling on my ear lobe. Katy then gets on top of me and rides me. She has a small ass but beautiful B-cup breasts. Their moaning sounds fake and rehearsed, but I don’t care – I just want to fuck these babes. After 10 minutes they stop. I then ask them to take turns sucking my pole and to lick my shaft at the same time (I think this request should not be a problem as I agreed to pay 1000 pesos over the going rate). They answer “we want 1000 pesos more each”. I immediately get pissed. They sense my anger and start babbling away. One of them says “we are not mafiosa”. I have no idea what they mean by that. Then the chica Margarita asks me “why didn’t you cum”. I want to tell them I need more than 10 minutes of sex to leche but I hold my tongue. They start going on about why I didn’t cum and how it is my fault and not their fault. The situation starts deteriorating rapidly. They tell me they want to return tomorrow night and make me cum. I tell them it is my last full day in the DR and that I want to pack my luggage and take it easy in the evening. They say that they can come in the afternoon and tell me to call them on their cell phones. They say that I only have to pay them 3000 pesos (now they give me the going rate) and their cab fare (they live in POP). The three of us are on the bed naked arguing for about 20 minutes when I think I need to blow these tarts off. But, I am 700 pesos short for the session. I come up with a plan. I tell them that we can take a couple of moto conches back to my resort, that I have 1000 pesos in my room that I will give to them to make up the difference with. They agree to this. The situation finally starts to defuse. We get dressed and I pay them the money I have with me. We then take the moto conches back to my resort and I give them the 1000 pesos and they take off.

Day 7

It is shortly before noon. It is my last full day and I think that I wouldn’t mind an afternoon delight. I think about the red head chica I saw outside of Figaro salon earlier in the trip who offered me a massage. I pull some money out of the Scotia bank ATM on PC and have a couple of beers at a bar before I go to Figaro. The red head is there sitting outside with boss lady. The redhead’s name is Emily, 25. I am thinking that I can only get a complete massage there but she tells me I can get a massage and blow for 1000 pesos or a massage, blow and lay for 2000 pesos. I take the 1000 peso deal. Emily strips down to just her panties. She has a nice firm flacca body with firm B-cup breasts. She proceeds to massage my dick while I feel her tits and ass. She slips a dube on me and starts blowing me. I don’t mind the CBJ as I fully enjoy groping Emily’s tits and ass as she goes down on me. We finish up, I tip her 200 pesos and pay lady boss the 1000 pesos. I spend the rest of the day on the beach and take it easy at night before I catch my plane the next morning.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 01-05-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: sentence structure

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

So far so good, but my eyes need more than just words????
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    So far so good, but my eyes need more than just words????
    I'm just thankful he made it readable. It could've been a WHOLE lot worse!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    I'm just thankful he made it readable. It could've been a WHOLE lot worse!
    It would be more readable still in the standard font. Around 180 characters per line is double the maximum recommended for legibility.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Well I had nothing else to do, so read thru this rpt. I hope he has learned a lesson by now!! It is obvious he needed a good wingman to show him the ropes and not to over pay these "mafiosa" puta bitches.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the report dude. But I feel sorry for you. I hope your future trips get better.
    I would like to offer you and anyone reading this a few suggestions.
    1. Stop going to the AI resorts, you are wasting your money and setting yourself up for failure in the flee bag hotels. You can get a nice hotel for about 50.00 dollars and bring as many girls as want back to your room. Based on your report you are paying the girl and the flee bag hotel for a quicky as much as I pay for a hottie who is with me all night, and I am getting my dick sucked in the morning. Stay away from AIs
    2. Until you get a better understanding of what these chicas are like and develop good negotiating skills, stay away from happy hours or tag teams. These girls know you are a sucker and they are taking advantage of you. By the way that is another reason you should stay in a hotel, there are many seasoned veterans hanging out by the pool and bar who can school you. I never go with a wing man, but I listen and pay attention to the VETS and I have never had the trouble you spoke of.
    3. Try getting friendly with the local girls working the as bartenders, waitresses, clerks in the local stores. They are not as easy as picking up a hooker walking down the street, but they are available if you have a little game and patience. I find them to be alot of fun and sometimes free, but never expensive.
    4. One other thing you might try that works great for me. it is not for everybody, but it works and is easy on the wallet. I am always talking to girls on-line, making friends and showing interest. These girls are usually college students looking for some fun and maybe a little money or they are really trying to hook an american boyfriend, they live with the family and are usually not allowed out at night unless they are with family or such. The great thing about not being allowed out at night is, I get a fine young piece of ass to spend the day with on the beach, go back to my room, hang at the hotel pool, what ever I want and then get a kiss goodnight and she says I will be here tomorrow. And almost always it is free. Then I take a nap, have some dinner, drink some beers with the guys and then go get me a slut for the night.

Hope this helps, good luck.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ctp1812 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

I also had to pay 600 pesos for a room, because I had 2 girls. But, my 2 for 1 happy hour only cost 1,000 pesos.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information