Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to update Santiago

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Time to update Santiago

Hi guys, I was taking a look at the sex clubs infos about Santiago and there is no real update in the last three years.
    Does anybody have infos about the sex clubs? where they are, prices, quality of chicas etc..
    I am sure somebody has been there recently so please update...
    Thx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Re: Time to update Santiago

I am here now.

Was at Bilboa its on ave Espana [off del sol]past McDonalds few blocks hang left 500 feet.

Don't know what the deal is with that Obsessions Bar up near Ahi Bar strip club? Whorehouse?

1000 tln 400 peso bar fine Sosua quality chics about 10 girls then more comne in after 9pm.

Open noon to 5 am

Illusions and Pasions you can find on a google map.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    I am here now.

Was at Bilboa its on ave Espana [off del sol]past McDonalds few blocks hang left 500 feet.

Don't know what the deal is with that Obsessions Bar up near Ahi Bar strip club? Whorehouse?

1000 tln 400 peso bar fine Sosua quality chics about 10 girls then more comne in after 9pm.

Open noon to 5 am

Illusions and Pasions you can find on a google map.
    Tried Illusions on Google m,ap and nothing came out. Also I was talking about some good update.
    I mean, we know everything about Sosua and not much about Santiago..
    Thx anyway

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    Tried Illusions on Google m,ap and nothing came out. Also I was talking about some good update.
    Thx anyway

Nothing much to know about Santiago.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Best place to pick up chicks, is around the Monument.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post

But you will need to speak Spanish and make sure that they are not with a novio.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

what exactly are you saying here? 1000 tln 400 peso ??????? what does that mean

there is no way you are getting chicas for 1000 tln in santiago

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctp1812 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

If you choose to you can get decent street girls in STI for 500 pesos. They're run of the mill Sosua quality and never dolled up, but sometimes you'll find a gem.

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Isnt that more of a FRIDAY/ Sat night thing ? Back when you could drive up to the top, it was the shit. Cars, MUSIC, coolers of BEER, Kids singing for you and selling CD's.
    Is That party atmostphere is there ? I doubt it. I Have not hung out at night up there in a while. In the daytime its tourists and photographers ane one really annoying Ahole deportee from NY , lol

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Nothing much to know about Santiago.
    I know that's what the undercover Santiago addicts want everyone to think!

It's not point and shoot for the most part, you need a clue as to where to go and you need to speak some decent Spanish but it's not like there's nothing to do there.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    Thx anyway
    He's talking about this map..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1246396605

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ctp1812 View Post

what exactly are you saying here? 1000 tln 400 peso ??????? what does that mean

there is no way you are getting chicas for 1000 tln in santiago
    Whoa, your avatar brings back memories!!!
    Last edited by MrHappy; 01-09-2011 at 08:05 AM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

There are only a few point and click p4p joints in Santiago. And they don't really change locations or prices that much (heard that Casa Blanca has been around since the 50s). Every single point and click spot that I know of has been reported on exstensively in this section. From casas to car washes, it's here in the Santiago section.

Now if your spanish is decent, you can pick up semi-pros from just about anywhere in the city. And this is actually how you will find some of the best chicas. I've picked up chicas at the food court in the mall, the grocery store, the bus station, restaurants, el monumento (back in the day), fast food places, and just walking down the street. There are also quite a few regular clubs and bars where semi-pros will hang out. You will find semi-pros in Ambis, One Way, Ahibar, Montebar, Andy's Ranch, and a whole shitload of smaller "hole in the wall" joints whose names I've forgotten. This includes all of the after hour joints that sprang up after they first instituted the curfew back in '06.

There is also a little grocery store/cafeteria that stays open into the wee morning hours, and I believe that it's called Central Plaza(?). A lot of pros and semi-pros hang out there. And it's also one of the few decent places to get something to eat in Santiago really late at night. Though I did get a bad case of the runs from some Sancocho I ate there about three years ago.

Never ever picked up a street walker. Never really seen that many in Santiago. And never really felt the need with so much free range toto all over the place.

Bottom line. Santiago is a toto goldmine. But it does take a little effort, as well as a decent knowledge of the language, to really take advantage of what the city has to offer. It's different enough from Sosua to almost be in a different country (a good thing). And you will have to adjust both your mongering approach, and for some, your attitude in order to do well there. What do I mean by this? Well let's just say that the "hit a bitch on the cheek with an ice cube and tell her to come here" technique is better left in Sosua.

Spanish, Spanish, Spanish!!! I can't stress it enough. Oh. And knowing how to dance helps quite a bit as well. Especially if you are going to be venturing out to the regular bars and clubs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Mi espanol necessito mas practicar ahora. Necessito hablar mas espanol. No peudo esperar voy a Republica Dominicana

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    There are only a few point and click p4p joints in Santiago. And they don't really change locations or prices that much (heard that Casa Blanca has been around since the 50s). Every single point and click spot that I know of has been reported on exstensively in this section. From casas to car washes, it's here in the Santiago section.

Now if your spanish is decent, you can pick up semi-pros from just about anywhere in the city. And this is actually how you will find some of the best chicas. I've picked up chicas at the food court in the mall, the grocery store, the bus station, restaurants, el monumento (back in the day), fast food places, and just walking down the street. There are also quite a few regular clubs and bars where semi-pros will hang out. You will find semi-pros in Ambis, One Way, Ahibar, Montebar, Andy's Ranch, and a whole shitload of smaller "hole in the wall" joints whose names I've forgotten. This includes all of the after hour joints that sprang up after they first instituted the curfew back in '06.

There is also a little grocery store/cafeteria that stays open into the wee morning hours, and I believe that it's called Central Plaza(?). A lot of pros and semi-pros hang out there. And it's also one of the few decent places to get something to eat in Santiago really late at night. Though I did get a bad case of the runs from some Sancocho I ate there about three years ago.

Never ever picked up a street walker. Never really seen that many in Santiago. And never really felt the need with so much free range toto all over the place.

Bottom line. Santiago is a toto goldmine. But it does take a little effort, as well as a decent knowledge of the language, to really take advantage of what the city has to offer. It's different enough from Sosua to almost be in a different country (a good thing). And you will have to adjust both your mongering approach, and for some, your attitude in order to do well there. What do I mean by this? Well let's just say that the "hit a bitch on the cheek with an ice cube and tell her to come here" technique is better left in Sosua.

Spanish, Spanish, Spanish!!! I can't stress it enough. Oh. And knowing how to dance helps quite a bit as well. Especially if you are going to be venturing out to the regular bars and clubs.
    Awesome, the just point and click is not even my favourite thing... and my spanish and dancing gat along pretty well so that is perfect.
    Thx again

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

Great info. Who's says you cannot keep a good man down?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Walk behind that 2 story thrift store past McDonalds on south side of street its a fucking Haitian village.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    Walk behind that 2 story thrift store past McDonalds on south side of street its a fucking Haitian village.

I arrived here today... I went to the Bilbao bar as you said... but damn... there were two women, about 45 years each and looking like shit.. It was 2 pm.... Illusions and Casa Blanca were closed.. I went inside both of them anyway but the only "thing" that I have found was a sleeping puta that did not even look good... I then gave up....
    Illusion and Casa Blanca open at 8 pm....

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh fuck! Sunday going into Holiday you got the F-ing uglies

2pm on a sunday not exactly prime time --I was at beach in Boca Chica they were probably there too

LOL

Make sure to go to AHI BAR tonight its KAREOKE night and holiday tomarrow. Whores are by the tree.

I would get on Caribe bus and head North to Sosua beach Tomarrow is a holiday. I was in Santiago friday night pouring rain whole bar scene was dead -- I headed south .

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Remember most the girls at Bilboa don't start coming in till 9pm or so--

but it opens around noon

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information