Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Lapsus

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Check out lapsus

Quote Originally Posted by levan01 View Post
    Damn 3500 for an hour WTF thats what I would pay for the night or 70 us.I will be in sdq June 19 .Is that the going price now if so im waking.What are they asking for all night
    You pay a premium for the privilege of walking into a casa and choosing in a controlled environment. You can negotiate for 1,000RD-1,500RD on the street or at a disco or in a colmado or a car wash or in the supermercado but it takes time, some basic Spanish and a little bit of personality.

Do you think that locals or ex-pat's pay $70 for ST? They don't. If cheap is your goal you can even get a few for "free". Then your problem will be getting rid of them. Freedom isn't free.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    You pay a premium for the privilege of walking into a casa and choosing in a controlled environment. You can negotiate for 1,000RD-1,500RD on the street or at a disco or in a colmado or a car wash or in the supermercado but it takes time, some basic Spanish and a little bit of personality.

Do you think that locals or ex-pat's pay $70 for ST? They don't. If cheap is your goal you can even get a few for "free". Then your problem will be getting rid of them. Freedom isn't free.

Of course, one can always visit the girls in front of Metaldome or further down towards the cabanas on the Malecon for some really cheap stuff.

Hell, you can even find girls on the 6 de Noviembre at 6 in the morning, if that's your thing. 250 pesos for a fuck? Hey, why not? (if that's your thing)
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Of course, one can always visit the girls in front of Metaldome or further down towards the cabanas on the Malecon for some really cheap stuff.

Hell, you can even find girls on the 6 de Noviembre at 6 in the morning, if that's your thing. 250 pesos for a fuck? Hey, why not? (if that's your thing)
    The only thing missing here is "You get what you pay for!"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Was in Lapsus this spring, during the bridal week at the Jaragua. PLayed blackjack in the early evening and spent my winnings at Lapsus.

Asking price RD$ 3000 a turn/hour... less if you take two or more. Some of the girls where crazy asking for Henny to dirnk... most where cool and OK with a beer..

Had a good time with Miguel and the girls.

They are adding a lot of rooms out back, got a full tour of the premises on my second visit after Miguel and I shared some Cuban history
    Last edited by continentalmike; 05-27-2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: adding info

7. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does any avid party goers out there have a present schedule of clubs that have ladies night and which days of the week for SD? Planing my itinerary for July 1st - 10th.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamonger View Post
    Does any avid party goers out there have a present schedule of clubs that have ladies night and which days of the week for SD? Planing my itinerary for July 1st - 10th.
    Every night is "Ladies Night".

Thanks

Ah my bad, I wasn't being specific. I actually meant clubs like HardRock Cafe where you go to have a few drinks, meet and greet, just chill out a while.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bahamonger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Every night is "Ladies Night".
    As Greydread said its ladies night every night especially in the whore houses. If you are looking for the ladies nights that offer girls free drinks, and sometimes have open bar with a cover charge, the clubs/lounges i have been too that have ladies night are

loge (dominican fiesta) (weds)
    I dont remember which days the rest are but you can just call and find out...
    dock
    the club in hotel napolitano
    pravda

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamonger View Post
    Ah my bad, I wasn't being specific. I actually meant clubs like HardRock Cafe where you go to have a few drinks, meet and greet, just chill out a while.
    Hard Rock cafe, ladies night is Sat, from 11-1am, the girls drink free and are pretty wild. I got felt up a few times but it was so crowded, I couldnt locate the culprit.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Hard Rock cafe, ladies night is Sat, from 11-1am, the girls drink free and are pretty wild. I got felt up a few times but it was so crowded, I couldnt locate the culprit.
    I don't know about 'Hard Rock'. Most of the good looking Chicas (that don't work there) tend to come in co-ed groups and you can't tell who's with who, especially when the bands start playing.

Go to the Acropolis Mall and hang out in on of the restaurant/ bars at the top of the steps (Quarterdeck? something like that.) and get a balcony seat to watch all the comings and goings. You're bound to get surrounded by tables full of Chicas sharing appetizers who would just love to share an a la carte entre with you.

You don't need "Happy Hour'. Don't think like a Gringo and look around in any crowded spot and there will be smiles and glances coming at you a hundred a minute. It's "Ladies Night" everywhere all the time in Santo Domingo.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't know about 'Hard Rock'. Most of the good looking Chicas (that don't work there) tend to come in co-ed groups and you can't tell who's with who, especially when the bands start playing.

Go to the Acropolis Mall and hang out in on of the restaurant/ bars at the top of the steps (Quarterdeck? something like that.) and get a balcony seat to watch all the comings and goings. You're bound to get surrounded by tables full of Chicas sharing appetizers who would just love to share an a la carte entre with you.

You don't need "Happy Hour'. Don't think like a Gringo and look around in any crowded spot and there will be smiles and glances coming at you a hundred a minute. It's "Ladies Night" everywhere all the time in Santo Domingo.
    The places i have been to ladies night arent typically tourist spots (Losh@dominican fiesta is a hotel but few tourists go that bar). They are places where the young dominican professionals and coeds go. The guy to girl ratio is incredible easily over 10-1. the girls i have met arent semi pros/hookers at all (just sluts). they are educated profesional girls so they will usually know some english but speaking spanish is defintly the way to get in...

these spots dont get flooded and crazy like ave venezuela or the zona colonial

Thanks

There is a degree of difficulty at the Hard Rock, but I like to practice my game just to keep my skills sharp. You never know, you just might wake up with one of those chicas laying next to you naked. I met a winner there one night, but I had two cells and didnt remember her name. Que sera, que sera.

That bar is over Fridays or Outback Steakhouse, I was hanging out at the Outback one Saturday afternoon watching College Football, and I noticed they were playing loud music, I thought that would be a nice spot.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 06-17-2011 at 06:48 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Girls Night

Well! Thanks to all who responded and I'll let you know how it goes down in the next two weeks.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

How much of a cut do they get?

I took a girl from Lapsus 2 days ago. 3500pesos for 2 hours. Since she didnt have to work on sunday, she just slept over instead of returning to the club. (So i guess that is a great technique to getting all night service, find out if they have to go to work the next day).

Since she doesnt have to start work until 7PM, she is free to do daytime dates. The girls can come and go as they please until 7pm. I wonder if someone can verify this for me because i dont thing she was telling the truth. I asked her "out of the 3500pesos I pay; How much do you get?" She said she gets 3K of that money. I highly doubt the girls get THAT much of the cut, I think she was just saying that to get a higher daytime rate from me. ( I had planned on giving her 2K for an afternoon hit).

Only thing i didnt like, she was out the door within 15 minutes after i nutted. I had paid for 2 hours and she left after an hour and 5 minutes. If i paid for 2 hours, I shoukd be able to cum as many times as i want during that time period. I will bring up that topic with the manager the next time i go there.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: How much of a cut do they get?

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    I took a girl from Lapsus 2 days ago. 3500pesos for 2 hours. Since she didnt have to work on sunday, she just slept over instead of returning to the club. (So i guess that is a great technique to getting all night service, find out if they have to go to work the next day).

Since she doesnt have to start work until 7PM, she is free to do daytime dates. The girls can come and go as they please until 7pm. I wonder if someone can verify this for me because i dont thing she was telling the truth. I asked her "out of the 3500pesos I pay; How much do you get?" She said she gets 3K of that money. I highly doubt the girls get THAT much of the cut, I think she was just saying that to get a higher daytime rate from me. ( I had planned on giving her 2K for an afternoon hit).

Only thing i didnt like, she was out the door within 15 minutes after i nutted. I had paid for 2 hours and she left after an hour and 5 minutes. If i paid for 2 hours, I shoukd be able to cum as many times as i want during that time period. I will bring up that topic with the manager the next time i go there.
    she is about right. That is what all the girls in most of the clubs have told me. The standard house fee is 500rd in all the casas. If you know the owner of these places they will sometimes cut out there fee if they really like you (aka drink lots of booze).

even at the 1000rd casas the house gets 500rd, and the girl the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    Since she didnt have to work on sunday, she just slept over instead of returning to the club. (So i guess that is a great technique to getting all night service, find out if they have to go to work the next day).
    The other thing to find out is if they live in the place. Some of the girls are allowed to go back to their house. not all of them are bound to the casa, i would say 90% are. I dont know their rotations but the girls i have made friends with outside of the club usually get monday, and tuesday off. They arent allowed to come and go as they please. once they step foot in the club/casa they are stuck there until their shift/week is complete.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Re: How much of a cut do they get?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    she is about right. That is what all the girls in most of the clubs have told me. The standard house fee is 500rd in all the casas.
    Yup. The same applies for the Santiago casas as well. 500RD salida, and the chica gets the rest.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just spoke with a chica, she said the she makes 2000k out of 3500 in 305 and 2500 out of 3500 in Lapses. So I guess 305 is getting 1500 and lapses 1000, it depends on the casa.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I just spoke with a chica, she said the she makes 2000k out of 3500 in 305 and 2500 out of 3500 in Lapses. So I guess 305 is getting 1500 and lapses 1000, it depends on the casa.
    Daam. Looks like the price of Pum-Pum has gone up in Santo Domingo. Back in November I sampled Lapsus and GH and they were asking for 2500RD. I offered 2000RD at both places. It was late. Lapsus only rocks on the weekends and the same Chicas are usually found on Independencia for 1500RD Sun-Wed.

If the prices went up in the casas then they probably went up on the street as well. Oh well. I'll know in a couple days. It might be time to start cruising the salons. I need a good pedicure anyway.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levan01 View Post
    Damn 3500 for an hour WTF thats what I would pay for the night or 70 us.I will be in sdq June 19 .Is that the going price now if so im waking.What are they asking for all night
    Santo Domingo is different then Sosua but not that different. If you go to one of the houses to get a chica your going to spend more money. But at the same time if you go to passions in sosua you are going to spend more money. I like going to sdq and hanging out on the conde during the day and meeting chicas. there is a university at the end of the calle and there are chicas walking back and forth all day. but they are typically not the ones who want to be seen sitting there with a gringo in front of all their friends and class mates. But a polite 5 minute conversation can usually get you a phone number and or a date for that night or the next day. Also i like going to the malls, there are 2 malls that I know of and they are loaded with hotties. The mega center also has a university in it. If you can speak a little spanish ( the more the better) and you are not shy you can pull some of the finest pussy the DR has to offer and you won't be spending 3500 an hour or whatever those casa's are charging. Also you will be building a contact list so every time you come to SDQ you have girls you can call before you come. And back to the conde, beside the non pro chicas there are always putas waiting to be had, the quality is not going to compare to the chicas in the casas but you will only be spending 1000 to 1500. Last thing i will say because i have to run is, avoid the chulos like the plague. These are the the Dominican men who are going to try to pimp a chica your way. Say no thank you and move on. They are like flies on shit. Do not get friendly with them. Hope this helps someone. got to go.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ctp1812 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Santo Domingo has changed, what was up is now down and vice versa. Not long ago 305 had the best girls. Now 305 only has 15-20 chicas, and to be honest, it looks like a, "gutty playa," convention, even the flaquitas have guts. Lapses has 70 chicas, and you can find some diamonds but most are vampires. The worst has to be Satin Dolls, as soon as you walk in you are attacked by creatures of the underworld. GDP is the best right now, you cant beat the 1000 pesos price and they have, maybe 15 decent looking chicas.
    The police closed 305 a few months ago, and thats the reason for the transition.

I must admit, I am not a fan of the casa's. The university chicas are more beautiful, friendly, horny and easy to talk to. I think SD is more fun when you get those chicas in your rotation.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information