Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Lapsus

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: Check out lapsus

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Santo Domingo has changed, what was up is now down and vice versa. Not long ago 305 had the best girls. Now 305 only has 15-20 chicas, and to be honest, it looks like a, "gutty playa," convention, even the flaquitas have guts. Lapses has 70 chicas, and you can find some diamonds but most are vampires. The worst has to be Satin Dolls, as soon as you walk in you are attacked by creatures of the underworld. GDP is the best right now, you cant beat the 1000 pesos price and they have, maybe 15 decent looking chicas.
    The police closed 305 a few months ago, and thats the reason for the transition.

I must admit, I am not a fan of the casa's. The university chicas are more beautiful, friendly, horny and easy to talk to. I think SD is more fun when you get those chicas in your rotation.
    This is sad to hear. hopefully you just caught 305 on a off night but what you said makes total sense. I agree with lapsus, i have been unlucky that every time i have gone the first girl i talk to is vinegar and ruins it for the next girl i might talk. it's a shame because they have a lot of girls.

I agree on GBP... you cant beat 1000rd for PSE/GFE, and 1500rd for 2. The location and hours also work for me because i can stop by inbetween lunch dates on my way back to my hotel.

The ads for playboy palace by the zona colonial has improved. I wonder if the quality has gone up. If anyone has gone recently (last month or so) it would be cool to let us know what the quality is at playboy palace.

I expect to be back there in the next 2 weeks to see for myself

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    This is sad to hear. hopefully you just caught 305 on a off night
    I had been telling my boy so much about 305 and when we finally arrived, the talent level was embarrassing My 1st thought in 305 was,(this is garbage).The only chica I recognized was the one with the big fake tits. I think Lapses is giving them a run for their money. The last time I was here every taxi wanted to take me there, and lapses is paying the girls more.
    Also the police shutdown had to hurt.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Any up to date info on Girl House, thats was the spot to compare all others to.
    Glad to hear Lapsus is making a comeback though. Will be hitting this place again real soon . Its been a while. LaParada closed ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Glad to hear Lapsus is making a comeback though. Will be hitting this place again real soon . Its been a while. LaParada closed ?
    La Parada IS 305. They moved out of the old building and into the new one. Same Ho's when they first opened with a new name, ficky-ficky rooms on site and a courtyard smoking area. I don't like the place. Too many little rooms, everyone's always watching you like meat on the hook and the 'talent' has always been questionable to me. Girl House and Lapsus are appointed much better for viewing all that's going on around you.

My last time in Lapsus all the customers were Dominican guys (locals) and they left only two scraggly Ho's behind for the rest of us. Mothafuckas were throwing money around like crazy and acting like a bunch of drunk ass Gringos on vacation.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    La Parada IS 305. They moved out of the old building and into the new one. Same Ho's when they first opened with a new name, ficky-ficky rooms on site and a courtyard smoking area. I don't like the place. Too many little rooms, everyone's always watching you like meat on the hook and the 'talent' has always been questionable to me. Girl House and Lapsus are appointed much better for viewing all that's going on around you.

My last time in Lapsus all the customers were Dominican guys (locals) and they left only two scraggly Ho's behind for the rest of us. Mothafuckas were throwing money around like crazy and acting like a bunch of drunk ass Gringos on vacation.
    last time i was there they were seperate spots. 305 was on independencia inbetween av Pasteur and calle osvaldo baez. la parada was next to la cenizas, and a carwash on calle soccoro sanchez inbetween indepencia, and george washington, all 3 businesses (la cenizas/bar, carwash, and disco) have awnings that say la parada.

Is 305 no longer on independencia?

btw it looks like google maps did a update around santo domingo because the map has alot more hotels and businesses it didnt have before.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

IMO, Girl House is a 2nd tier casa.Its a step below 305, Lapses and Casa Teresa. Was there last night, they had about 15 girls, I didnt see one I thought was cute. Lapses on the other had has a decent lineup. They had about 40 girls working last night and 10 were decent. The Vampires at the girls house are quoting 3500 now, same as 305 and Lapses. You can get the girls out of 305 and lapses for 3000, depending on the managers mood.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 06-23-2011 at 11:44 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

thats what I was looking for, Thanks Tony.. Will you be back again at end of july by any chance ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thats what I was looking for, Thanks Tony.. Will you be back again at end of july by any chance ?
    No JD, I wont be back until September.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Don't have the name this casa, NO Worries found it a few blocks from El Condi, but it had 7 girls and 1500 pesos for on site.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Don't have the name this casa, NO Worries found it a few blocks from El Condi, but it had 7 girls and 1500 pesos for on site.
    Players Palace, got info from BLB.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

The ads for playboy palace by the zona colonial has improved. I wonder if the quality has gone up. If anyone has gone recently (last month or so) it would be cool to let us know what the quality is at playboy palace.

I expect to be back there in the next 2 weeks to see for myself
    I was at PP a few weeks back. One of the chicas used to be at GBP and long before GBP at a long closed down massage place near the presidente brewery.

There was another cute chica and the rest were hot or miss. I have heard the rooms are a bit gross but have never been in one. I just stopped in for a few beers as I was nearby.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

last time i was there they were seperate spots. 305 was on independencia inbetween av Pasteur and calle osvaldo baez. la parada was next to la cenizas, and a carwash on calle soccoro sanchez inbetween indepencia, and george washington, all 3 businesses (la cenizas/bar, carwash, and disco) have awnings that say la parada.

Is 305 no longer on independencia?

btw it looks like google maps did a update around santo domingo because the map has alot more hotels and businesses it didnt have before.
    Yeah The awnings that say "La Parada" is at the cervezeria. The clu closed long ago when 305 opened. 305 is definitely on Independencia. It hasn't moved. The Cuban guy that owned La Parada casa bought the building and built 305 and moved his operation there. The old casa "La Parada" was abandoned with promises to reopen at some point but they are Dominican promises coming from a Cuban which equals a double 'probably not'.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 191 Posts

I had a terrible experience at here today. I took a stunner named Dedidys (?phonetic spelling?). She was by anyone's standard a straight 10 up and down. 1 hija but 20 y.o and a tight body.

However her attitude was horrible. She gave me all the signs she wasn't going to be good. Her attitude in the club was standoffish. She preferred to sit by herself. Even when some locals with dinero came in and sat next to her she still seemed cold form what I saw. They eventually left her.

But the body and look on this girl was amazing. I felt the trophy fucking mindset on me. So I ignored the signs. I payed the salida fee, $3500 and took her back to my hotel. During the ride she is cold. I try to talk to her a bit in spanish. Nothing.

I try to get to the bottom of why she is so serioud and is keeping a stone face. She says thats just how she is and this is her life. We get to the hotel she asks me to use my condoms because she didn't want to use hers. Okay. Then she starts complaining about why I don't have any thing to drink in my room. We call room service and they bring beers.

Now by this time I'm trying to be patient because I'm still hoping to get a nice lay out of this. She hits the shower and locks the bathroom door behind her like I'm going to axe her to death. Back to the bed and we get to it.

She starts out with blow job with condom. I say you want to do it without the condom. She says no. Still, pretty good head game. I think she was trying extra hard because she wanted me to pop. Not going to happen! I'm grudge fucking her for sure now.

After a long while she realizes she ain't gonna get me with the BJ. So she starts off on top. Then trys ever position she can think of including the fake moans to get me to pop. She is getting mad and turns into a Russian. She wants to leave but I'm not busting yet.

At this point I start to mess with her by fucking her and asking her about her day at the same time. She starts yelling at me to concentrate so she can go home to her hija. So after another 20 mins of pounding I let her go at around 6:30am.

Terrible overall experience.

EN
    Make me a GREEN BOD!

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to explorador negro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by explorador negro View Post
    I had a terrible experience at here today. I took a stunner named Dedidys (?phonetic spelling?). She was by anyone's standard a straight 10 up and down. 1 hija but 20 y.o and a tight body.

However her attitude was horrible. She gave me all the signs she wasn't going to be good. Her attitude in the club was standoffish.

EN
    Sorry about your bad experience EN, but what was the name of the casa? 3500, I'm thinking 305 or Lapsas. Those warning signs, mean a lot, actually, they mean everything. Last trip to SD, we were in Playboy Palace, and it was 3 of us and maybe 8 chica, they were all very friendly, trying to get us to choose. Except this one bitch, that obviously thought she was too cute to do her job. IMO, she was the cutest chica there, but she was still too chubby for me. Even though, she was the best looking, we ignored her as if she had the plague. We saw the sign (play at your risk)

We were at Passions, in Sosua, and even though, I hate it with a passion,(pun intended). I took a girl. I took her because, she convinced me, that she was really into me. I had a friend translate for me, because he speaks, Spanish better, than I do. After talking to her, he said,"you better take her, she really likes you." He said it like it was some sort of revelation. I was thinking, this is my SOP, I dont take a chica unless she likes me.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Sorry about your bad experience EN, but what was the name of the casa? 3500, I'm thinking 305 or Lapsas.
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, she was from Lapsus. Funny thing is the night before I took another from there that gave me a great experience. 26 y.o., no kids, fat ass, 5'4", Marielena.

Like you, I normally pay attention to signs. But the temptation for the trophy fuck clouded my better judgement. Live and learn.

EN

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to explorador negro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is PARADA now open again or still closed ?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mm6969 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mm6969 View Post
    Is PARADA now open again or still closed ?
    La Parada is now open, it has been about two weeks, same owner as Lapus. Recently had the opportunity to visit some of the medium priced casas in the Gazcue area with Explorador Negro this past week, and would say at least in my estimation that Lapus currently has the best selection of chicas, followed closely by 305 and then La Parada. Again just my opinion, and also realizing that the talent levels are a fluid thing and ebbs and flows. Also as always the talent levels in all places are at the highest on weekends, which makes sense because that is when the most clients invade the city.

One other note about La Parada, the owner Miguel has put a lot of money into the place re-designing it as he did when he took over Lapus, he also has invested in some very lovely ladies, definitely worth the time to stop in and take a look.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    La Parada is now open,

One other note about La Parada, the owner Miguel has put a lot of money into the place re-designing it as he did when he took over Lapus, he also has invested in some very lovely ladies, definitely worth the time to stop in and take a look.
    Wow. That's great news. The guy made me eat my words and I'm happy about it. I'll be there as soon as I'm finished with JA Island (Wed). I'm going to definitely check out LaParada (new & improved).

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    La Parada is now open, it has been about two weeks, same owner as Lapus. Recently had the opportunity to visit some of the medium priced casas in the Gazcue area with Explorador Negro this past week, and would say at least in my estimation that Lapus currently has the best selection of chicas, followed closely by 305 and then La Parada. Again just my opinion, and also realizing that the talent levels are a fluid thing and ebbs and flows. Also as always the talent levels in all places are at the highest on weekends, which makes sense because that is when the most clients invade the city.

Miguel had la parada years ago. He started with a lil dive place in ensanche la fe. He had his driver take me there one night after showing me la parada. Then he opened Girls House. Sold GH for like 320k to another cuban and opened a place in la romana. He tried to buy the old dive strip club that is now Foxys but the other cuban guy was afraid of competing with Miguel so he bought it and opened Foxys.

Miguel and his "son" did 305,but apparently had a falling out and Miguel moved to Lapsus and I guess now La Parada.

The guy from Bani that was running La Parada has a small cafeteria in the building where the hookers from la parada used to stay. They used to have after hours parties in that place hosted by some young tigres. . . .

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Miguel and his "son" did 305,but apparently had a falling out and Miguel moved to Lapsus and I guess now La Parada.

. . . .
    That falling out with his nephew who is running 305, is no joke, those guys seriously don't like each other right now, and would like nothing better to put each other out of business, which is good for mongers, because they each are upping their game to get the upper hand, with them doing that the beneficiary is the monger, with all three clubs having a great selection of chicas.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information