Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: 01/2011 - BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Thanks

Re: 01/2011 - BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas66 View Post
    Question: Their emails stress "Safe Sex"...does this mean NO BBBJ's? If they are offered by only some girls, how do I find that out BEFORE i commit to taking her?

Thanks guys...
    Answer: Yes--I would say most girls at BB's give BBBJ's without asking. A few more do with asking. But I have found only a few who won't at all. Usually newbies. The girls who have been there a while know what guys expect.

As for a back post which complains about girls who stay with certain guys for an extended period of time, I find this to be a hassle too. But I have found that if you are aggressive you can get these girls away for ST. Of course the guy is going to hate you but so what?

This is because with few exceptions the girls I have talked to think of most guys who do this as real losers. The exceptions are guys they know and like but those guys will let them get away if it gets busy. As one girl told me,"I like sex but I don't want to be a pretend wife." Sure she likes to spend time with regulars who she likes and they take care of her, but to spend too much time with one guy isn't worth it unless it's something really special. She said that she takes these arrangements only if she knows the guy and likes him, and if she feels there might not be much business at that time, and only if she knows she can get away from that guy for a while during the arrangement. She said although she can enjoy being indulged, most of the guys who do this are boring and if things get busy this arrangement might not be worthwhile and she could be losing business.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scrub59 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub59 View Post
    Answer: Yes--I would say most girls at BB's give BBBJ's without asking. A few more do with asking. But I have found only a few who won't at all. Usually newbies. The girls who have been there a while know what guys expect.

As for a back post which complains about girls who stay with certain guys for an extended period of time, I find this to be a hassle too. But I have found that if you are aggressive you can get these girls away for ST. Of course the guy is going to hate you but so what?

This is because with few exceptions the girls I have talked to think of most guys who do this as real losers. The exceptions are guys they know and like but those guys will let them get away if it gets busy. As one girl told me,"I like sex but I don't want to be a pretend wife." Sure she likes to spend time with regulars who she likes and they take care of her, but to spend too much time with one guy isn't worth it unless it's something really special. She said that she takes these arrangements only if she knows the guy and likes him, and if she feels there might not be much business at that time, and only if she knows she can get away from that guy for a while during the arrangement. She said although she can enjoy being indulged, most of the guys who do this are boring and if things get busy this arrangement might not be worthwhile and she could be losing business.
    The BBBJ subject is always hit or miss. There's a lot of turnover at BB's. Sometimes you have a stable of chicas that will blow anyone without a condom. Othertimes you have a bunch of newbies that most will try to use a condom for BJ. It's really hit or miss and not something you can try to determine before you make a reservation there. I'm sure the girls are given the "safe sex" talk as well as other talks, but some want repeat clientes mas que otras.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    The BBBJ subject is always hit or miss. There's a lot of turnover at BB's. Sometimes you have a stable of chicas that will blow anyone without a condom. Othertimes you have a bunch of newbies that most will try to use a condom for BJ. It's really hit or miss and not something you can try to determine before you make a reservation there. I'm sure the girls are given the "safe sex" talk as well as other talks, but some want repeat clientes mas que otras.
    Thanks guys...good info. I'll post a trip report next week after I return.

Any other suggestions/tips?.. I'll be at BB but should I venture out to another place for some ST fun while I'm in the area?...any other places you recommend I try out? thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyvegas66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas66 View Post
    Thanks guys...good info. I'll post a trip report next week after I return.

Any other suggestions/tips?.. I'll be at BB but should I venture out to another place for some ST fun while I'm in the area?...any other places you recommend I try out? thanks!
    You might want to check out Cristal in Puerto Plata at night and have some fun there, get a few lap dances. A ST there is not really worth the price (100$), but you can get some phone numbers for the future.

BB's is dead at night, at least during the week...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree--Crystals is the only place anywhere near the area to find chicas if you leave BB's. It is expensive but it can be lots of fun if you like being attacked by hoards of women. You have to go in as large a group as possible.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scrub59 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is an interesting topic. When I went on my first trip to Blackbeards, back in January, I found that after I would do a session with some of the girls they would insist on meeting with me the next day. If I enjoyed the session I found it difficult to decide. Usually I just told them "I don't know. Maybe." During the daytime I did short times with many different girls. I don't think I did repeat sessions with any of the girls I did ST's with during the day (even though some asked.) The night time was a different story. I ended up doing an overnight with the same girl most of the nights I was there (not all). I didn't plan it that way. It's just the way it unfolded because she was pretty persuasive (or I am easily persuaded) and I really enjoyed her. For example, I did an overnight with this girl the first night I was there. I did not meet with her on the second night. On the third night I went to the disco and found myself grinding with her a lot. At around midnight she asked if I would do an overnight with her and I agreed. She also asked if I would do a happy hour with her and her friend Mildred the next night. To this I also agreed (the alcohol made me easily persuaded that night.) So my fourth night there I did the happy hour (I did an overnight with her and a ST with Mildred.)

Saturday was my last night and I had not agreed to do an overnight with any chica. I ran into Wanda before the bikini contest. I had talked to her a couple times before but hadn't done any sessions with her. I asked if she would meet with me later for an overnight but she already had an appointment with another guy. So I just did a Jacuzzi session with her. I must say that Jacuzzi session with Wanda was my best experience of the whole trip! She is very GFE!

After I ate dinner the girl I had done the overnights with asked if I would do another overnight with her. I thought about it for a while and figured since it was my last night there I mine as well be with a Chica I know I enjoy so I agreed. I wasn't trying to wife up it's just that she kept asking and I kept saying yes. Looking, back I probably should have done more ST's with her instead of the consecutive overnights. Next time I go to Blackbeards, if I find a girl I really like and she want's to meet with me the next day I will just agree to a ST. That way she is available to other guys and it allows me to have more time to enjoy the buffet. How do you guys go about handling/deciding repeat sessions with these girls?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chicaholic For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I agree--Crystals is the only place anywhere near the area to find chicas if you leave BB's. It is expensive but it can be lots of fun if you like being attacked by hoards of women. You have to go in as large a group as possible.
    There were a few smaller places around, years ago.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread Information