Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/2011 - BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Re: BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    wow. that is a lot for calling out sick...
    But it's nothing compared to the 3000 the chicas pay at Passion's in Sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

There is something about putting my CC number and info in an email and sending it off that just seemed odd to me

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Did you ask them if there was an alternative method?

What is your concern with giving them a CC number?
    welcome to the fraternity, *morgan freeman voice*

Thanks

The newsletters are pretty nice, though when I was there last year, the chicas looked nothing like in newsletter. More like an older dragon type.

Thanks

booked and confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by rushdog34 View Post
    There is something about putting my CC number and info in an email and sending it off that just seemed odd to me

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by islandguy72 View Post
    I just came back from a 4 day trip at Black Beards. Yes, there is a great bunch of chicas there now.

The first photo of this thread is a pic of Roni, in a blue bikini. WOW. Nice girl, cute face with not much make up, and a truely unbelievable chest. I sessioned with her minutes after arriving. I complemented her saying that I couldn't see any scars from the breast implants. She replied, "I'm 19. They are all natural." I'd forgotten how hard young boobs can be. She also said that she doesn't have any kids (probably and only one there) so they haven't had the life sucked out of them yet.

I haven't been there in 6 months so there were a few upgrades to the place. I tried the Tex-Mex fajitas, new to the menu, and they were great. They sell "vitamins" at the front desk so you don't have to walk to the pharmacy if you need them. Also, they are selling copies of Rosetta Stone Spanish 1&2 at a great discount. The new shading over the hot tub was nice too.

All in all, another nice mellow trip to Blackbeards.

I was there last weekend and notcied that there was also a new roof or something over the jacuzzi. Also the Wifi has improved, before you had be in the lobby, and this time I was able to recieve wifi to the dining area and by the pool. Still not sure if I got any in the rooms since I did not check.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maohui View Post
    The newsletters are pretty nice, though when I was there last year, the chicas looked nothing like in newsletter. More like an older dragon type.
    You must have went to the wrong place.... .90% of the chicas in their newsletters are faces I've seen at BB's.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitie carson View Post
    You must have went to the wrong place.... .90% of the chicas in their newsletters are faces I've seen at BB's.

going for seven days to paradies - BB

Thanks

So just for a little clarification. You can go to blackbeards without a reservation and do a ST on site for a fee? And are the prices standard or negotiated between you and the chick?
    If You Knew Better, You'd Do Better!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

@cixx21: I would not try going there without a reservation if u want to do something on site. the rates are standard for chicas. No negotiating. Are you going there soon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    @cixx21: I would not try going there without a reservation if u want to do something on site. the rates are standard for chicas. No negotiating. Are you going there soon?
    I should be out there maybe 3rd week of april but I dont plan on staying at blackbeards. Just want to drop in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Newsletter

I haven't gotten one in over a month. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks

Re: Newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by dashadow View Post
    I haven't gotten one in over a month. Is anyone else having the same issue?
    Nope. Got one 2 weeks ago..new one should be out this week..
    Ready to see who's new!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

anyone have older newsletters id like to look back in time and see what was happening back in time!

Thanks

"Shiver Me Timbers" . . . Don't Be Left Out In The Cold
    While we sail along in the beautiful Caribbean waters and enjoy temperatures in the 80's, rumor has it that it is still pretty freakin' cold up there in the Real World . . . !!

We feel your pain . . . Not a day goes by that the Crew doesn't stop for a minute and think about snow . . . sleet . . . hail . . . frozen feet and your winter blues . . .
    OK . . . we are lying . . .
    We don't have the time to worry about your weather . . . We are to busy having fun in the sun! With new events, new menu items and new SHIPMATES happening all the time . . .
    You really should dust off your passport, reach in the back of your closet and grab your flip flops and join us for a few days . . . and . . . We won't mention the weather . . . We promise . . .

Ms. Universe Contest #56 - March 5th . . . Group Sex (y) . . .
    The Crows Nest Bar hosted "Dante's Inferno" Birthday party during our 56th Ms. Universe Contest. This group of Pirates were first timers and they were here to celebrate Dante's Birthday. Since the party was held during our 56th Ms. Universe Contest, the group honored the 1st and 2nd place winner with cash Prizes!! $100 and $50!!

Mildred won again for her FIFTH time and Alex finished second. The party included copious amounts of special champagne, a big cake and a special "In Your Face" Dance for the birthday boy!! Overall . . . a pretty damn good Pirate Party!!

Groupies and Teeny T-Shirts . . . and A Serious Ass Kicking!!!...
    Our Birthday group, along with some other Pirates, joined our Shipmates for some serious "Wet T-Shirt" Volleyball in the pool Saturday afternoon!! It was babes VS Pirates and there was no question who had the "Hot Tips" when it came to game strategy!!

Simply stated . . . The Shipmates opened up a big can of "In Your Face Whoop Ass" on these guys!! In the Pirate's defense however . . . They seemed pretty distracted . . . Check out the photos . . . The Defense Rests . . . Next case please . . .

Bikini Contest #149 - March 12th . . .
    SIXTEEN SEXY SHIPMATES!!!
    For two hours every other Saturday afternoon, the SS Blackbeards is turned into the SS HOT BABES!!!...Our Shipmates start preparing early in the day..decorating the pool and restaurant area and then gearing up for the contest. Only one word to describe the weather and festivities . . . ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Blue skies . . . Pink Babes . . . Cold Beer . . . great music . . . Our Mamsans, Kristal and Flor, made sure that all the Shipmates were here to either compete or in the crowd to cheer for their friends . . . Our judges refused to listen to the crowd and made their own decision . . . recognizing her dancing skills and beauty, they chose Lilibeth as our winner!!

"Show Us Your What???? . . .
    COLORS!!!! Every
    color in the rainbow..every sexy outfit imaginable!! The Shipmates love every Thursday Night because they get a chance to show off their "wares" with what they get to wear!! With a whole bar room full of gorgeous ladies . . . all dancing under the disco lights . . . in the same color outfits . . . it is just . . . AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Sometimes our Pirates try to blend in and wear the same color . . . but they become camouflaged and can't seem to find their way back to their cabin . . . fortunately . . . our boat is full of guides to lead them . . . astray?

Mardi Gras Costume Dance Show . . . Gotta See It . . .
    Only on Ms. Universe Weekend Friday Nights!!
    Obviously you don't want to come to this party unprepared!! Bring a costume or "Hook" up with one of the Shipmates and ask her to help you with a costume . . . You won't regret it!!

Just like a masked "Ball" this party lowers everyone's inhibitions to ground zero!! The music is always HOT . . . The Shipmates even HOTTER and the music something to shake your butt to . . . AAARRRGGGHHHHH!

"Before The Weekend . . . Nights"
    Ho-Hummmm, Mid-Week Nights?? . . . NO - How about Ho ARRRGGHHHHHH Lots of events happening!!! Sun through Wed. our Mamasans have put together great activities to keep you Pirates happy. Check out our Event Calendars on our website to see what is happening ALL the time!!

Oh Baby!!!! What A Doll !!
    Friday Nights . . . Bikini Weekends Only . . . "Babydoll Show and Raffle"!! This is when all the Shipmates put on their sexiest lingerie and put on a special dance show in the Crows Nest Bar. Pirates get a chance to but a ticket and if they win . . .

They get a special lap dance and they get to keep the lingerie . . . We haven't figured out what they do with the lingerie yet . . . but our guess is the babydoll wouldn't fit the Pirate's Mother-In-Law . . .

Stop Calling . . .
    Before you call and ask us a bunch of questions about room rates, menu prices, reservation availability, is there a beach? How do I get there? Etc . . . Please check out ALL the pages on our website first. MOST of your questions will be answered there. By doing this . . . You don't waste our freakin' time . . .

Now - Since we keep our website pretty low key . . . if you would like to obtain our Shipmates (Companion) info and some more great photos you have to send us an email and say PLEASE . . . I WANT TO BE A PIRATE TOO . . . PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPANION INFO!! Then and only then . . .
    You need to decide when you want to come and check on availability (Go back to our website's - Rates and Reservations page and click on Availability) and remember we are busy so try and plan ahead. Otherwise, you will have gotten all excited for nothing and probably want to abuse yourself when we tell you, "Sorry, we have no rooms for those dates."
    Weekend Event Dates
    Bikini Contest Weekends

March 26th
    April 9th and 23rd
    May 7th and 21st
    June 4th and 18th
    July 2nd, 16th and 20th
    August 13th and 27th
    September 10th and 24th
    Ms. Universe Contest Weekends
    March 19th
    April 16th and 30th
    May 14th and 28th
    June 11th and 25th
    July 9th and 23rd
    August 6th and 20th
    September 3rd and 17th
    +++We are currently taking reservation through SEPTEMBER +++
    Availability - Hot Tips!!!
    March
    - Call and check - we have a few rooms open for the next two weeks – 809-970-3268
    April
    - Best bet is the 18th - 23rd
    May - Still availability every weekend

Where The Hell Is The New Pirate Flag???? . . .
    Well, in our last newsletter, we told you about the great new Pirate flag that was a gift from one of the original Scurvy Dog Pirates - but we didn't show you a picture of it.

After El Capitan thought long and hard about it, he chose the perfect "Spot Of Honor" (opposed to "Hon'r Spot") . . . So To Speak . . . to hang our new "Pirate For Life" Flag - The Crows Nest Bar is it's new home..Our bar of fame . . . fun . . . fantasy . . . and Fortune!!!

Top Ten Pirate Pick Up Lines . . . Courtesy of Patrick The Pirate . . .

1. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon
    2. Well - Blow me down!
    3. Wanna scrape the barnacles off me rudder?
    4. Prepare to be boarded!
    5. That's some treasure chest you got there!
    6. Wanna shiver me timbers?
    7. Ya mind if I fire me cannon in yer porthole?
    8. Wanna sand me wooden leg?
    9. That's the finest booty I've ever laid eyes on!
    10. Off with your panties wench!

El Capitan Couldn't Take The Pressure . . .
    After hearing from several of our Pirates that the water pressure in their cabins was kinda on the low side, El Capitan called his "Pump Man" . . . (no pun intended) . . . and had the maintenance crew remove the old 1h.p. pumps and put in two new 2 h.p. pumps!!
    So now you have a lot more water pressure to wash the sand out of your butt and the cobwebs out of your head . . . You spoke . . . he listened . . . problem solved . . . Amen.
    Ship's Helm Get's a Facelift . . .
    Several weeks ago, El Capitan had the A-B-C building painted and after refilling the treasure chest, he called Tony the Painter and had him come back and paint the main building.
    The Crew isn't sure if El Capitan has a passion for paint or if he is just likes to keep us busy . . . We thought his artistic side was limited to singing . . . "AAARRGGHHHHHH - Blow Me Down!" . . .

Laundry Service With a Smile . . .
    Meet Ofelina. She works with the Housekeeping Team and is in charge of the laundry service. If you Pirates need to get your laundry done or something ironed, just tell the housekeeping crew and they will see that Ofelina takes good care of you.

For a few bucks . . . you can go from "Dirty Harry" to "Dapper Dan" . . . Laundry Prices are posted in your "Guest Services Book" in your cabin.

Blanco's Kids Orphanage . . . "El Capitan's" Charity Update . . .
    Thanks to our Pirates continuing cash donations and other contributions, Blanco's Kids are happier and healthier then ever!! For many, desperation is turning into hope!

We have recently started schooling along with regular medical check ups; including vaccination programs.
    Over the next several weeks we hope to complete our kichen and food storage remodeling, which should greatly improve our food serving capabilities.
    Again thank you for all your donations and support!

That's a Big Pussy!!
    Well, Pirata is growing pretty damn fast! So fast if fact, Negrita, El Capitan's canine sidekick, has decided to simply ignore our latest feline addition
    The crew however, is beginning to wonder just how big this "kitten" is going to get . . . Stay tuned . . . and if you come aboard in the future and you hear what sounds like a lion roar . . . don't say we didn't warn you!!

From The Treasure Chest
    Nympho . . . What?
    A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw a most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, 'Business trip or pleasure?'

She turned, smiled and said, 'Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston. '
    He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, 'What's your role at this convention?'

'Lecturer,' she responded. 'I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.'

Really?' he said. And what kind of myths are there?'

'Well,' she explained, 'one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best.

I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.'

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. 'I'm sorry,' she said, 'I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name .'

'Tonto,' the man said, 'Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rushdog34 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

Pictures Re: BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Here few photos from the last one. Anyone knows their names?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tingtong For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

Yeah, any intel on #6? She's smokin'.

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post
    My cock doesn't talk politics. ~Stephal Sachs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deep2001 View Post
    Yeah, any intel on #6? She's smokin'.
    #6 is Beyonce....Beautiful girl...Smoking body..on my June trip my Wingman monopolized her...lol..he was in luv...

She is very nice too!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rushdog34 View Post
    'Tonto,' the man said, 'Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba.

Great post! Lots of pics and the last line to that joke is hilarious!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

As someone who is in the business of public relations including producing magazines, newslettters, brochures, writing and editing for non-profit organizations, I think Blackbeards does a great job with the newsletter. The latest issue was just released. They have a regular format and keep it simple. Whenever someone reads (and looks) at the whole thing, it is pretty successful. The photos are always nice and the writing solid and entertaining. I also like the honesty about requesting those who stay there to help manage the cost by turning off the air-conditioning when not in the rooms.

I have stayed at BBs many times and always have a nice experience. Naturally, the fantasy in the newsletters does not always measure up to the actual sea-faring experience. However, more often than not, the experience delivers and I book another cruise. BBs and Passions are the two places that appear to know their market well . . . one of the primary principles of good public relations and eventual delivery of product. Others in Sosua, Puerto Plata and other places would do well to take notes.

BBs and Passions offer a great product/experience to the largest group, those who can afford a reasonably priced and quality product. I believe they will continue to find success as long as they stay on course. If they get to fancy or go to high-end in their pricing and product, they will say "Good-bye" to this large group. However, it appears that both are wisely staying the course . . . and finding success in doing so.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,792 Times in 1,931 Posts

Cool Re: BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by mngweco View Post

By the way #13 is a new girl in BB`s. It seems she doesn`t have her "name" yet

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information