If my tips helped please send $294.99 to helpinggirlymen<at>gmail.com

Oh shit. Still laughing.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

Re: 01/2011 - BlackBeards - very impressed with their last newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    That's great advice TonyT

But some guys have to live their whole life over again to gain the social skills necessary to speak with confidence. It does not happen over night or with a pep talk.

Some guys just need to stay in their lane and do what works for them.
    I sort of agree but also stick with what I said before. If someone has the willpower they can keep asking/selling until the rejection doesn't hurt them anymore. If they don't have the willpower but want to learn then they can hire someone to hit them with a whip prompting them to ask/sell....after awhile the pain goes away and the rejection hurts less and less. For fucks sake, it' a foreign country so who gives a shit if someone gets rejected 99 out of 100 times? It's not like other members are going to come on this forum and say such and such tried his best at whatever and lol lol lol he failed.

One of the best tips I got when I use to do sales was "you will close one in 3 deals, if you FAIL the first one, just smile since you have a 50% chance on the second one, if you FAIL on that one laugh because 2 of 3 are gone and you will sell the next one". At the time I was closing at over 90% so only one in ten would make me laugh. I use to be (maybe still am) a cocky SOB.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Juan, maybe I'll take you up on your offer sometime!

TonyT, know what you mean, but some people can simply shrug off bad experiences without it changing their world-view, for other people bad experiences are the facts on which they base their world-view. I'm the kind of guy for whom those things prey on his mind and lead to an avoidant personality. That's just the way I am. I tried to change things in my late 20s but all that led to was more bad experiences!

I should point out that it was my first couple of times out where I was more or less doing nothing. I got a bit more used to it after that. But its fair to say it doesn't come naturally to me. The other thing was I used to go to strip-clubs fairly often where of course you there is no touching, so you can sit there quite passively and let the girl do all the work! In a way that kind of suits me and habituated me further. My first time with a hooker was like "Oh, she's not going to do everything, she's expecting me to make a move. Now what?" It was easier in The Gambia where the girls are more likely to approach you. But then in Africa everyone you pass in the street is likely to approach you, looking for a handout.

Not wishing to get too personal or political but I fucking hate salesmen (I actually worked very briefly for the internet con-man Perry Belcher). I remember a Bill Hicks routine where he went "People who work in advertising and marketing, just kill yourselves. This is not a joke." I resent it when people's road to success is nothing more that talking crap with an air of confidence. They don't produce anything, they don't solve any problems, they just know how to sell things. Yet the world seems infatuated with that kind of confidence, that kind of personality; it willingly spreads its legs for them and then cries rape when it gets fucked.

Still, can't complain too much. I am married now to a woman who understands me and I have a job where I do not need to interact with people much. Just can't get past those sexual urges! BB does seem like a heaven for inexpensive pussy. Its the getting there and finding an excuse to be away for long enough. In fact, the kind if work I do all I could do from anywhere I can get a half-decent internet connection. I do travel for work sometimes but usually for less than a week. But it would probably be uneconomical to come for such a short time. I do pick up an occasional Brazilian when I am in Lisbon for work, but its not really a great place for mongering.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maldoror For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simmons444 View Post
    Sup guys. I just got out of a 5 year messed up relationship with this crazy St.Lucian girl (don't mess with them your wallet will disappear before your eyes) and Im looking to.have fun with life before I turn 35 and get serious. I was looking at the board and I had some questions (after debating for two years).
    1. Whats the monger to chica ratio? (Don't want to run into a sausage fest, Im not that kind of guy)
    2. How much are two chicas at one time (lesbiana style!!!!!)
    3. When is the best time to go (you know when there isn't a "perfect storm" that descends on the island to wash my black ass out to sea and drown me). I work for the 1% and they frown on vacation (plus I just took a week off).

Let me know and Ill pull the trigger.

In the words of the Colombian drug dealer in scarface:"DIGAME"

Hey brother, you got's some readin' to do.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    I mean this in a nice way...man up girly man.

You ever seen an ugly man that can walk up and seem to pick up any woman in the world and it baffles you how he does it? (your answer is yes). While you might not be able to do the same thing because of a lack of charm or whatever, your wallet does the work for you. It's a point and click type of thingy, pull out $2000 pesos, point at the love of your night, point at your cock and that's how easy it is. Practicing at being rejected is important and generally I would reccomend a sales job for the task. If you can't find a sales job just walk up to random strangers and try to sell them ANYTHING. For example, try to sell a newspaper from a week ago for a really high price since you highlighted all of the good stuff. Granted 999 out of a 1000 people will reject you but the rejections will make you a stronger man. Once you get over how much rejection hurts you can move on without that fear. After a while.....lets say you sell today's newpaper for 50% off, you will get a good feeling.

Take that good feeling with you on vacation, you are a rock star, you are the man, you are the man every woman in the world want's to fuck. Travel with that in your mind body and soul and you will get great results. Use phrases like "girl don't waste my time, get nude and begin sucking on my dick before I bounce and get a real woman". Basically, once you laugh at rejection and grow a giant set of balls you rule the world.

If my tips helped please send $294.99 to helpinggirlymen<at>gmail.com Even though this lesson was for free and even if you don't pay you need to listen to what I said. Even if you missed 99% of what I said, stick with pulling out $2000 pesos, point at your cock and saying your have 30 minutes to make me cum/leche.

BTW, you better be trying to sell newspapers before you post again or I will hunt you down

You should be a coach. This is an awesome motivator !

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simmons444 View Post
    Sup guys. I just got out of a 5 year messed up relationship with this crazy St.Lucian girl (don't mess with them your wallet will disappear before your eyes) and Im looking to.have fun with life before I turn 35 and get serious. I was looking at the board and I had some questions (after debating for two years).
    1. Whats the monger to chica ratio? (Don't want to run into a sausage fest, Im not that kind of guy)
    2. How much are two chicas at one time (lesbiana style!!!!!)
    3. When is the best time to go (you know when there isn't a "perfect storm" that descends on the island to wash my black ass out to sea and drown me). I work for the 1% and they frown on vacation (plus I just took a week off).

Let me know and Ill pull the trigger.

In the words of the Colombian drug dealer in scarface:"DIGAME"
    You could get a different answer from almost anyone here on the board for your questions, I suggest you start reading lots of trip reports, that way you can make a determination for yourself based on your own thoughts and feelings. Lots of trip reports cover various aspects such as negotiation with the girls, best places to meet them (for the ratio you are wondering about).

"The more you know!"

-Leo

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leosian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

You know I just did a night (Sunday) at Blackbeards, and again I was impressed with their talent, I have lived in country almost 5 anos, and it is the first time I stayed overnight there, I will do it again. Had a great time, got fucked up on too many mojitos, but it was all good none-the-less.

Only did two sessions while I was there, Angela, who is a beast, great head, and fucks like a stallion, And I did an overnight happy hour, that wasn't the greatest but I blame myself, because the mojitos were fucking with me, and instead of taking the advice given to me here about checking first with the mamasan, and finding out which chicas were into other girls, I just choose two random chicas, that weren't into it that much. But hey anytime you got a chance to fuck two chicas at one time it is always good in my book, will probably do the happy chicas again, but solo next time.

Most importantly for me, since I live in country was the contacts, although they say they can't give out their numbers of course they do, and over the course of my 24 hours there, got a few more numbers my quantity of BB's chicas now in my phone is up to 7, most importantly the 7 numbers I wanted, so it was all good, those will come in handy in the future, and like I always say, you are only as good as your contacts.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I have to get my numbers up. Those chicks give out thier numbers as long as u fucking. I had lilibeth,natalie,and juri's number before I could even say more than ola. Yes I spelled it wrong on purpose. Lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    and like I always say, you are only as good as your contacts.

I don't have any contacts in DR.....

And my Philippines contacts are no good now that I am almost a day away.

These reports and testimonials are killing me.....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    You know I just did a night (Sunday) at Blackbeards, and again I was impressed with their talent, I have lived in country almost 5 anos, and it is the first time I stayed overnight there, I will do it again. Had a great time, got fucked up on too many mojitos, but it was all good none-the-less. Only did two sessions while I was there, Angela, who is a beast, great head, and fucks like a stallion, And I did an overnight happy hour, that wasn't the greatest but I blame myself, because the mojitos were fucking with me, and instead of taking the advice given to me here about checking first with the mamasan, and finding out which chicas were into other girls, I just choose two random chicas, that weren't into it that much. But hey anytime you got a chance to fuck two chicas at one time it is always good in my book, will probably do the happy chicas again, but solo next time. Most importantly for me, since I live in country was the contacts, although they say they can't give out their numbers of course they do, and over the course of my 24 hours there, got a few more numbers my quantity of BB's chicas now in my phone is up to 7, most importantly the 7 numbers I wanted, so it was all good, those will come in handy in the future, and like I always say, you are only as good as your contacts.
    Thanks... taking mental notes so that one day when I do make it back, this will come in handy. I love some mojitos, so if you got fucked up on them, then they must be good!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I don't have any contacts in DR.....

And my Philippines contacts are no good now that I am almost a day away.

These reports and testimonials are killing me.....

yeah right! you and i both know that if we rolled into AC right now, we would both have plenty of contacts... but we would both be looking for something fresh!!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 230 Posts

This hoe just friended me on Facebook

anyone know her from BB's?

Click to see pic
    No,must have missed her when I was there. Man, would have noticed her!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I'm looking at the latest newsletter and it always makes me want to visit BB's, but then I think about how bored I get there in between chicas and the distance/costs to Sosua or the airport and it just doesn't seem worth it anymore. It would be nice if BB's was within a few minutes and cheap ride from Sosua for those that want to make a quick trip there from time to time.

If Sosua, ST, SD, or BC had a newsletter with pics of chicas like Blackbeards I wouldn't be thinking about it like this.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I'm looking at the latest newsletter and it always makes me want to visit BB's, but then I think about how bored I get there in between chicas and the distance/costs to Sosua or the airport and it just doesn't seem worth it anymore. It would be nice if BB's was within a few minutes and cheap ride from Sosua for those that want to make a quick trip there from time to time.

If Sosua, ST, SD, or BC had a newsletter with pics of chicas like Blackbeards I wouldn't be thinking about it like this.
    Yeah man, that's a nice stable of chica's in the newsletter

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Yeah man, that's a nice stable of chica's in the newsletter

Me Likey!!!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This hoe just friended me on Facebook

anyone know her from BB's?

Click to see pic
    WOW...Really nice...I'll be looking for her this Friday when I get to BB's...can't wait. It's my first visit to BB!!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnyvegas66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So...I decided to try BB for the first time and will be arriving this Friday. They emailed me some photos and I also got their latest newsletter. Nice selection and the place seems really nice.

Question: Their emails stress "Safe Sex"...does this mean NO BBBJ's? If they are offered by only some girls, how do I find that out BEFORE i commit to taking her?

Thanks guys...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnyvegas66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

just ask the girl

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyTio View Post
    just ask the girl
    Also not in front of their friends