Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: attachment problem...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

attachment problem...

I can not add pictures to reports.... my attachments are over the limit for some time.......I am at 15.72 MB...5.99 over the limit... how do I clear it so I can post some knew pics..
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: attachment problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Citynights View Post
    I can not add pictures to reports.... my attachments are over the limit for some time.......I am at 15.72 MB...5.99 over the limit... how do I clear it so I can post some knew pics..
    You need to reduce them and then load or just change the settings in your camera.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

You need to learn how to use vb image host....

Weyland teaches you here:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ighlight=image

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Zane, if u can not figure it out, next month when u r down there, have someone show you, it really is quite easy. None of us have this problem u r having!!!! Too bad u did not make your next trip for my dates!!!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Zane, if u can not figure it out, next month when u r down there, have someone show you, it really is quite easy. None of us have this problem u r having!!!! Too bad u did not make your next trip for my dates!!!!

I will be there, I wont mind showing you how its done.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

I'm having the same problem. It's not the size of the attachment, it's the cumulative total of all previous attachments that adds up.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Me three.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    I'm having the same problem. It's not the size of the attachment, it's the cumulative total of all previous attachments that adds up.

thankyou ...that is what I am trying to say...with past threads closed we can not go back in & delete pics get the total cumualative total down.... does anybody have a answer...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Citynights, Koki9290, TC and others. Let me save y'all. Attaching a picture to post is not the best way to go. But "The Sterr is here"

To post your picture larger you should upload them here you can upload up to 10 at the same time http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for....php?do=upload

And then post from your image database here http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...hp?do=myimages

Make sure you use the "BB Code IMG" code and not too large of a pic 800x600 or so. That's the way I do it

Santiaguerra

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,700 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeysterr View Post
    Citynights, Koki9290, TC and others. Let me save y'all. Attaching a picture to post is not the best way to go. But "The Sterr is here"

To post your picture larger you should upload them here you can upload up to 10 at the same time http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for....php?do=upload

And then post from your image database here http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...hp?do=myimages

Make sure you use the "BB Code IMG" code and not too large of a pic 800x600 or so. That's the way I do it

Click to see pic
    Santiaguerra
    That ass looks familiar, Massiel?

Thanks

They refuse to learn......We've told Koki about 8 times but the heads are still in the sand

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Click to see pic
    Santiaguerra
    you are right my earlier pics were not set 800 X 600....my imagines pics all but a few are set at that...the problem now is what do I do ...these reports were done a couple years ago...2008 can I get these reports reopened so I can edit & resize pics...or just delete the pics...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you are right my earlier pics were not set 800 X 600....my imagines pics all but a few are set at that...the problem now is what do I do ...these reports were done a couple years ago...2008 can I get these reports reopened so I can edit & resize pics...or just delete the pics...
    Ain't no real limit in the way I upload, on that link here you will see your actual member limit and uploaded pic number and you won't bother by the past uploaded-attached picture limit. Ever.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for....php?do=upload see what I'm saying?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I actually set my camera to 1600x1200 I want my picture in my computer the way I want it. But when it comes to post them for trip report a more user size friendly pic is necessary so I then recopy them and resize them with iPhoto to "large" which is actually a lil more than 800x600, my bad I like my pic to be FULL SCREEN(no overscreen) but that's just me. They also come out with a cool 150kb file size average. Very cool.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ain't no real limit in the way I upload, on that link here you will see your actual member limit and uploaded pic number and you won't bother by the past uploaded-attached picture limit. Ever.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for....php?do=upload see what I'm saying?

I am already over the limit...I was over the limit back in 2008 or when they made the new limits...I am at 15.72 MB over 5.99 over the limit...so when I posted back on 2008 there was no limit or I could not posted all these pics... if you want members to post pics there has to be a method where a member that has fucked up on the sizing like myself....can go back to his old posts that are locked & edit those posts by either resizing those pics or just deleting all the pics...

Jimmy do you have any ideas...or is the solution someone go back delete all my trip reports...so I start again...

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I have 374 pgs in my images, and each page holds 9 pics, can u possibly have more that that? And, I still have plenty of room left. I dont think u have to delete trip rpts, but u should be able to go and delete the pics in "my images" on the pages. Which would be a shame tho!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have 374 pgs in my images, and each page holds 9 pics, can u possibly have more that that? And, I still have plenty of room left. I dont think u have to delete trip rpts, but u should be able to go and delete the pics in "my images" on the pages. Which would be a shame tho!!!
    Jimbo its not my pics in my imagines that caused the problem it was the pics that loaded in my trip reports from my pc...I never had these pictures resized before I used them in my posts by using the attachments here...so my posts used up 15.72 MB .....I think in 2008 ISOC put in a limit of 9.73 MB at that time I was up to15.72 MB so thats the reason I could not post any pics since than in trip reports #7 sousa, #8 australia & thailand, #9 sousa.... the last pics I posted were the Playa Grande golf pics...trip #6

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Guys, we talking apples and oranges here. Yeah, Happy and others have tried to educate me re Image Upload but that is not what City Nights and I are talking about. An alternative (and to my mind's eye easier) method of attaching pix to your report is to go to the "manage my attachments" below your message and simply load your pictures there. However, there is a limit and once you reach that limit, you cannot go back and delete the old fotos for whatever reason. They appear to be locked and both he and I were simply querying how they could be deleted? And if not, why not?

Thanks

Jimbo its not my pics in my imagines that caused the problem it was the pics that loaded in my trip reports from my pc...I never had these pictures resized before I used them in my posts by using the attachments here...so my posts used up 15.72 MB .....I think in 2008 ISOC put in a limit of 9.73 MB at that time I was up to15.72 MB so thats the reason I could not post any pics since than in trip reports #7 sousa, #8 australia & thailand, #9 sousa.... the last pics I posted were the Playa Grande golf pics...trip #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    Guys, we talking apples and oranges here. Yeah, Happy and others have tried to educate me re Image Upload but that is not what City Nights and I are talking about. An alternative (and to my mind's eye easier) method of attaching pix to your report is to go to the "manage my attachments" below your message and simply load your pictures there. However, there is a limit and once you reach that limit, you cannot go back and delete the old fotos for whatever reason. They appear to be locked and both he and I were simply querying how they could be deleted? And if not, why not?
    This system has a limit on the attachments...it is built in...cannot be changed....(well maybe it can but DT keeps it low for a reason I suppose)

The other problem with attaching like you guys like is they are not in full size. Full size is so much better for viewing.....

As far as attaching being easier versus using image uploader....I think once you use the image uploader you will find IT is easier and way more flexible. You can go back and delete old pics no problem when you start sending WU to your old flame

I think if you guys would just try it.....just give it a shot....do it here in this thread for a trial...Weylands older than you guys and he learned

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Click to see pic
    Santiaguerra
    I realize I'm a technical idiot, but my life's work has been studying how female body parts work, and the clitoris itself takes decades of study, so please bear with me. I'm still having a problem.

I don't know what a "BB Code IMG" or "800x600" means, and I am still getting a message that my images are too large. My images are jpg and one is 2.72 meg, for example. What exactly do I do?

Thanks!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information