Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bambu

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Bambu

Bambu

Avoid. Sosua is infintly better. The place is full of DR druggos, chulos, and gays. Men outnuber ho's 3 x 1. The chicas are worthless

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Re: Bambu

Never, but never 'do' a Bambu ho!

Over many years, they are all worthless= liars, non providers, thieves, etc. The latest was an attractive 6'3' Haitian and her small, conniving accomplice. It started from an immediate demand of 4000 each, up from the agreed 1500 pesos TLN. But Denied. Just terrible sex! Avoid I think one of them is named Genny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be in Cabarete for 8 days this summer. If Bambu is to be avoided, are there any other good spots to pull chicas? Any massage or onsite places?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scofflaw View Post
    I will be in Cabarete for 8 days this summer. If Bambu is to be avoided, are there any other good spots to pull chicas? Any massage or onsite places?

Thanks!
    Have you been reading this board???? Take a cab, bus, moto, publico, or rent a scooter / car and head to Sosua. It is only 12 min away, and there 200x more chicas than Cabarete.

Cabarete is a nicer place to stay - but way over-priced and hard to find quality chicas.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Bambu

Avoid. Sosua is infintly better. The place is full of DR druggos, chulos, and gays. Men outnuber ho's 3 x 1. The chicas are worthless
    Thanks Sid. I went to the Bambu back in '07 and had a good time. Plenty of nice chicas then. Went once last year as a break from Sosua and was pretty disappointed. Plus, at night, I couldn't find a gua gua to get back, had to take a taxi for 400 pesos.

Cabarete is nice for a day time excursion with some nice (though expensive) bars and I love hanging at the beach with the constant breeze. Jose O' Shays is a nice hangout but with the added cost in tax and service fees, your bill will add up real quick.

I'm sure guys like WickedWillie know their way around and the best places to go for nighttime fun.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Thanks Sid. I went to the Bambu back in '07 and had a good time. Plenty of nice chicas then. Went once last year as a break from Sosua and was pretty disappointed. Plus, at night, I couldn't find a gua gua to get back, had to take a taxi for 400 pesos.

Cabarete is nice for a day time excursion with some nice (though expensive) bars and I love hanging at the beach with the constant breeze. Jose O' Shays is a nice hangout but with the added cost in tax and service fees, your bill will add up real quick.

I'm sure guys like WickedWillie know their way around and the best places to go for nighttime fun.
    From what I have been hearing out of Cabarete only ask WickedWillie's advice if you want a massage from someones grandmother.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Last trip I rode my scooter with Robert all the way to Caberete from Sosua, during the day, we even stopped off at places on the way. Once I get to Caberete, and it was not my first time of course, i spent no more than 20 min there, and said to Robert, "lets blow this hot dog stand". I t was dead, and the few chicas I saw were terrible looking. I wouldnt even botehr at night!! I do know where a good bar is oof the rode on the south side that plays local bachata/merengue music.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Fri / Sat nights on the beach in Cabarete are awesome! Not many putas, but all kinds of drunk good looking women (tourist and local).

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Fri / Sat nights on the beach in Cabarete are awesome! Not many putas, but all kinds of drunk good looking women (tourist and local).
    Which is exactly why Jimbo doesn't like it there And you can't wear stilleto heels on the beach either.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Scofflaw

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Have you been reading this board???? Take a cab, bus, moto, publico, or rent a scooter / car and head to Sosua. It is only 12 min away, and there 200x more chicas than Cabarete.

Cabarete is a nicer place to stay - but way over-priced and hard to find quality chicas.
    LOL Yes I have read the board. I am going to Sosua (for the second time) for 14 days before moving to Cabarete for 8 days to relax and recover. Booked an AI in Cabarete for $30/day on the beach. Just thinking that I may want to hit something in Cabarete during my "down-time".

Scofflaw~

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RickRock For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: Scofflaw

Quote Originally Posted by Scofflaw View Post
    Booked an AI in Cabarete for $30/day on the beach. Just thinking that I may want to hit something in Cabarete during my "down-time".

Scofflaw~
    May I ask what the name of the AI is in Cabarete for $30/day?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Scofflaw

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    May I ask what the name of the AI is in Cabarete for $30/day?
    Celuisma Cabarete (Adults Only). I had a discount coupon from hotels4u.com as a return user. Cost $32.60/night for 8 nights in July (high season, I think). Never been to Cabarete so I'm hoping the beach/resort is nice.

Scofflaw~

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RickRock For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Plus, at night, I couldn't find a gua gua to get back, had to take a taxi for 400 pesos.
    The guaguas don't run at night but the carritos/publicos (shared taxis) do. I have often taken one (35 pesos).

And 400 pesos seems a lot. I would have thought 300 tops unless it was in the small hours of the morning (after 2.00am).

Thanks

Many years ago there was a bar just before the begining of Cabarete call Casa de Equipo and I pulled an incredibly cute girl out of there but I don't think it is there anymore. Also if you see the shared taxi (they are identified by the red taxi tag instead of a white one) you could probably get the entire cab to yourself for 200 peso's although it is fun to get into a taxi with 3 chicas. $35.00 for a taxi from the airport to Sosua and 200 peso from sosua to the airport. it is easy enough to get the cell phone numbers of any number of taxi drivers that speak a bit of english and they have always found me a good selection of 1000-1500 peso semi pro girls and for like 20-30 bucks a day they can be your personal driver.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bug Boy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Rolleyes Re: Bambu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Last trip I rode my scooter with Robert all the way to Caberete from Sosua, during the day, we even stopped off at places on the way. Once I get to Caberete, and it was not my first time of course, i spent no more than 20 min there, and said to Robert, "lets blow this hot dog stand". I t was dead, and the few chicas I saw were terrible looking. I wouldnt even botehr at night!! I do know where a good bar is oof the rode on the south side that plays local bachata/merengue music.
    I'm jerking your chain- but, c'mon! "All the way" to Cabarete???
    Jimbo, it's 5 minutes! I took a motoconcho once when I was in a hurry to meet a chica there.
    And yeah, if you have a minute or two to wait: the shared-taxi/"publico" is the way to go. I think there's a five/ten peso premium at night, because lastvyear it was like 25 pesos to Cabarete during the day- and about 30/35 back at night.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drgreenbud View Post
    Many years ago there was a bar just before the begining of Cabarete call Casa de Equipo and I pulled an incredibly cute girl out of there but I don't think it is there anymore.
    It was more than a bar. It was a full-scale brothel with many chicas living on site. Long gone, I am afraid. Not only closed but knocked down and redeveloped as (I believe) condos.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bhutto,BhuttoGolly View Post
    I'm jerking your chain- but, c'mon! "All the way" to Cabarete? Jimbo, it's 5 minutes!
    You got to remember that Jimbo is agoraphobic. He has funny turns if he finds himself more than five minutes walk from New Garden or the Strip. He probably needed oxygen to make it all the way to Cabarete.

A trip to Puerto Plata was definitely too much for him. He was sweating and breathing heavily in the La Sirena cafeteria. Robert12345 had to take him down to the ladies shoe department and pose in high heels to quieten him down.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    You got to remember that Jimbo is agoraphobic. He has funny turns if he finds himself more than five minutes walk from New Garden or the Strip. He probably needed oxygen to make it all the way to Cabarete.

A trip to Puerto Plata was definitely too much for him. He was sweating and breathing heavily in the La Sirena cafeteria. Robert12345 had to take him down to the ladies shoe department and pose in high heels to quieten him down.
    And for the record, I looked damn good in those high heels. At least Jimbo, and one other old ex-pat, thought so. It was for medicinal purposes.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Bambu

Sid, have YOU ever been to Bambu or even Cabarete at night??????

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Never, but never 'do' a Bambu ho!

Over many years, they are all worthless= liars, non providers, thieves, etc. The latest was an attractive 6'3' Haitian and her small, conniving accomplice. It started from an immediate demand of 4000 each, up from the agreed 1500 pesos TLN. But Denied. Just terrible sex! Avoid I think one of them is named Genny.
    Sounds like Classicos ho's to me, ya think they could be the same?????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information