Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bambu

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Re: Bambu

Sid, get your carcass over to Bambu tonight for some of this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

It looks like they are bringing in girls from Vegas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ctp1812 View Post
    Just a THOUGHT OF CONCERN:

I do not think you would get my ass on a motoconcho at let's say 2:30 am traveling from sosua to cabarete. With or without a chica I think it's a bad idea. Yes it is only a 10-15 minute ride, but it is on a road that is black as night. Anything could happen.
    Agreed- according to my chica from Sabaneta de Yasica: Cabarete to Sosúa is too
    far of a motoconch ride at any time.
    Didn't stop us from partying and chilling in Cabarete then returning to Sosúa for the "main event" by taxi publico.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    It looks like they are bringing in girls from Vegas
    And one muscle-bound homo.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bhutto,BhuttoGolly View Post
    And one muscle-bound homo.
    I thought that was a picture of Weyland ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RickRock For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I saw the Friday night dance show at Bambu's twice. It sucked all the oxygen out of Ono Bar, practically emptied it. The girls were struck dumb staring at the male dancers. The bartenders lit the bars on fire and everybody got pretty cranked up.

Cabarete is a quieter scene than Sosua, but it is a scene and for some people its all they need. 10-12p at Arriba bar and then after midnight go to Bambu and maybe Ono bar. Soon the new air conditioned indoor disco will open. There's a little action at the bomba/gas station just west of town, and also just east near the other bomba/gas station where there are some billiard bars.

Also there is a hidden gem: Elvis' restaurant across from the front door to the Velero Beach Resort has some very beautiful, seemingly more educated women who come from the Capitol and La Vega and Santiago and just sit around at night (and during the day, but fewer) waiting around for guys staying at Velero or El Magnifico. Elvis speaks English and food is simple but decent. Go there at 9p, then Arriba 10-11p, then Bambu at midnight and you will begin to learn what Cabarete is about. As some posters above have pointed out, the pressure in Sosua has caused many girls from Sosua to move to Cabarete.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DRJones For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRJones View Post
    I saw the Friday night dance show at Bambu's twice. It sucked all the oxygen out of Ono Bar, practically emptied it. The girls were struck dumb staring at the male dancers. The bartenders lit the bars on fire and everybody got pretty cranked up.

Cabarete is a quieter scene than Sosua, but it is a scene and for some people its all they need. 10-12p at Arriba bar and then after midnight go to Bambu and maybe Ono bar. Soon the new air conditioned indoor disco will open. There's a little action at the bomba/gas station just west of town, and also just east near the other bomba/gas station where there are some billiard bars.

Also there is a hidden gem: Elvis' restaurant across from the front door to the Velero Beach Resort has some very beautiful, seemingly more educated women who come from the Capitol and La Vega and Santiago and just sit around at night (and during the day, but fewer) waiting around for guys staying at Velero or El Magnifico. Elvis speaks English and food is simple but decent. Go there at 9p, then Arriba 10-11p, then Bambu at midnight and you will begin to learn what Cabarete is about. As some posters above have pointed out, the pressure in Sosua has caused many girls from Sosua to move to Cabarete.
    I was there in August last year and there were girls hanging out there as well. It's a little hidden street with a couple of cheap restaurants and a few Chicas hanging out... There seemed to be about three to seven chicas that hang out in that area depending on the day... As the afternoon progresses and into the evening more show up...at least that was the case in August. They seemed to be typical looking.

I met a girl in front of my place that works at Bambu. Her name is Lu or Lucy... anyone know her? She was super friendly with me and spoke some english... I think she speaks french as well but she looks Dominican.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yea Elvis Barra is a hidden gem. It's really a great setup. I just fly back Monday from there. I love those girls. The smartest is Marciel. The best tits belong to Sandra. I fell in love with her friend who had the best tits of them all, Diana. Her sister cute too! Elvis is a great guy. Great food and awesome atmosphere. The girls are all clean and well versed with amor. And right down the road is the beach. What could you possibly want more of.

Kaiju

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kaiju For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRJones View Post
    Also there is a hidden gem:
    Another hidden gem is called Boca Chica

"pearls in s%$t"

So if you need an alternative to Sosua which is post mortem go to Boca which has been reborn. I'm not there anymore since the girls are crazy jealous and I can't set foot there for another 5 years. Mr. Happy has been waiting for Boca to die, but it ain't happenin'

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wau!Papi For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information