Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sosa advice for me

Thanks

Sosa advice for me

Hello gents, Im going to Sosa probably in the begining of July 2011. Things I like to know are:

1. Are most of the girls down for three-somes. I plan on buying two whores at a time.

2. Im pretty much settled in where I want to stay (new garden inn). Is the pool a happening place like I see in some of the pics on here (i.e. Bikni shows and chicas floating around there)

3. Im traveling alone. If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star? lol. The only reason I say this is thats what they did when I was in Thailand.

Any response back would be gladly appricated

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neillt For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Sosa advice for me

Quote Originally Posted by neillt View Post
    3. Im traveling alone. If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star? lol. The only reason I say this is thats what they did when I was in Thailand.

NG is an ISOC stronghold where you can be amongst dozens of us, so traveling alone is just a meaningless expression for most.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Hello gents, Im going to Sosa probably in the begining of July 2011. Things I like to know are:

1. Are most of the girls down for three-somes. I plan on buying two whores at a time.

2. Im pretty much settled in where I want to stay (new garden inn). Is the pool a happening place like I see in some of the pics on here (i.e. Bikni shows and chicas floating around there)

In Sosua they yes approach you and in clubs like Classicos touch and grope you with their sticky fingers. Use Caution but fun you will have.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Many chicas are down with threesomes. It's called HAPPY HOUR. You have to pick carefully to get the best out of the expierence..

1. Pick two girls that seem fun and friendly and put your expectations out there in the beginning.

2. Some will approach you often in Classicos and introduce themselves as 'sisters' wanting happy hour, but they don't want to really perform sometimes in cases like this. They just want that quick peso.

And like others have said New Garden is a great hotel to meet and mingle with good dudes and learn from some seasoned vets.

Enjoy

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I want to go to Sosa too.
    It been Berry Berry good to me....

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

First off congrats on planning your first trip. 2nd - read some threads and reports and all your questions will be answered. 3rd - start by reading this: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...d.php?t=266278

1) 90% of chicas are down for threesomes. If there is a chance to make pesos they are in. About 10% are actually into other girls and will give you a real 'threesome' session. If you just want 2 girls to fuck and suck you, you won't have any problems at all.

2) There are normally 2-8 chicas hanging around between 11:00 AM and about 8:00 PM. They usually sit at the tables, the bar, the loungers, or the lawn chairs next to the pool. Chicas will not be in the pool (and rarely in a bikini) unless invited in with a guest. The bikini pool party is once a month. Email the NG for the dates.

3) In short - no. About 85% of all females under 30 are working in Sosua. If you are interested, they are interested. Some chicas will walk over and say hello, or try to get your attention from across the street, but you will not be attacked or anything (unless you are a movie-star). Just ignore the ones you don't like (that is not rude), and aproach the ones you are interested in. If you speak a little Spanish great, if you don't, just cut right to the chase. Use your cell phone to show her this:

1000 para 1 hora.......... or .............. 2000 para toda la noche

1000 for an hour - or - 2000 for all night. Do not negotiate - take it or leave it for her.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

First piece of advice: it's spelled Sosúa.
    2nd: just go! You'll be fine.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

...If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star?...
    Are you a movie star? If not they will "run up" to you as a prospective john. Personally I don't have a problem with it!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If I walk down the street will chicas run up to me like a movie star?
    Sorry. I don't know much about American Football but I believe there is a stiff-arm fend-off which is permitted in the rules. If you are familiar with that you may find it useful on Pedro Clisante.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Sorry. I don't know much about American Football but I believe there is a stiff-arm fend-off which is permitted in the rules. If you are familiar with that you may find it useful on Pedro Clisante.
    you should be up to it they play nfl in WEmbley

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Or you could use Weyland's approach and use the limp-penis fend-off. That will probably work better.

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Pedro Clisante really isn't all that bad. Just pretend you're going through TSA Security at the airport.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Many chicas are down with threesomes. It's called HAPPY HOUR. You have to pick carefully to get the best out of the expierence..

1. Pick two girls that seem fun and friendly and put your expectations out there in the beginning.
    The rookie's way to do a threesome: Pick your favorite girl and then pick your second favorite girl.

The ISOC way to do a threesome: Pick your favorite girl and then have her pick HER favorite girl.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

1. Do not be here when Jimbo, TNT72, Naptime or the Canadian Crew is here.

2. If Weyland offers you a tour of Puerto Plata. Just Say No.

3. If Weyland offers you his Caregiver. Just Say Yes ( but make certain it does not include the little retard or genius or whatever he is).

3. If Louie approaches you on the street enlist his services immediately.

4. Buy all your dick drugs from some guy on a street corner, never the pharmacia.

5. Change all your dollars into pesos with a different guy on a street corner, never at the Western Union or Caribe Express offices and preferably very late at night.

6. Wear as much bling as humanly possible and flash your IPhone repeatedly. Chicas love that shit.

7. It is your vacation so party on dude. You should be seen staggering down the street extremely drunk at 4 AM. Perferably alone.

8. Never, ever, leave Sosua. Doing this will give you a distorted view of the Dominican Republic, especially the women.

9. In a goodwill gesture you should set up Western Union accounts for at least two young ladies while you are here. It is the Christian thing to do and will put you in good standing with The Man upstairs.

10. If you see Robert13212 in town offer to buy him dinner and drinks..... repeatedly. He is a good guy and, in turn, he will speak highly of you on this message board thereby enhancing your social status in the tribe.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 111 Posts

Jes' me talkin'.

Before you invite two chicas into your room, have ALL of your shit locked up. Be sure you can see both of them at all times. I would tie them together. Make it part of the game.

One chica that knows what she is doing can be more fun than two that are in for a quick peso. But every body has their fantasy.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarrantino For This Useful Post:

Thanks

bhutto, that pic with your handle is one of the most amazing asses I've ever seen!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gimemore For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gang, on another note. I have an overnight layover in Dubai, please chime in with any suggestions for a memorable evening.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Think about what you want from the 3some. Do you just want to pound away at 2 chics?
    or
    do you want to pound away at them, have them do a little show, have them dike it out, etc...?

If you just want to pound it out like everyone said all chicas are looking for a quick Peso...bring condoms and lube.

if you want the whole show. Find a party girl tell her str8 up that you want her to dike it out with another chic. If she says yes tell her to find one. she will get one that she wants to or has fucked before and make it all the better.

Regardless tell them str8 up what you want, and what you expect or else your gonna end up with a lame 3some...

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    1. Do not be here when Jimbo, TNT72, Naptime or the Canadian Crew is here.

2. If Weyland offers you a tour of Puerto Plata. Just Say No.

3. If Weyland offers you his Caregiver. Just Say Yes ( but make certain it does not include the little retard or genius or whatever he is).

3. If Louie approaches you on the street enlist his services immediately.

4. Buy all your dick drugs from some guy on a street corner, never the pharmacia.

5. Change all your dollars into pesos with a different guy on a street corner, never at the Western Union or Caribe Express offices and preferably very late at night.

6. Wear as much bling as humanly possible and flash your IPhone repeatedly. Chicas love that shit.

7. It is your vacation so party on dude. You should be seen staggering down the street extremely drunk at 4 AM. Perferably alone.

8. Never, ever, leave Sosua. Doing this will give you a distorted view of the Dominican Republic, especially the women.

9. In a goodwill gesture you should set up Western Union accounts for at least two young ladies while you are here. It is the Christian thing to do and will put you in good standing with The Man upstairs.

10. If you see Robert13212 in town offer to buy him dinner and drinks..... repeatedly. He is a good guy and, in turn, he will speak highly of you on this message board thereby enhancing your social status in the tribe.

That's funny shit right there!!!

Thanks

LOL!

Robert13212, you forgot

11. Offer all chicas 3000 for ST. When the deed is done, pay them double. They will speak highly of you to all the other chicas and you will get much better service from all of them.

Scofflaw~

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RickRock For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information