Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sosa advice for me

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Re: Sosa advice for me

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Why would you tell him that?

2500 pesos TLN isn't obscene if he's really feelin' the chica. If they have a good time together, he can probably get her for less in the future. I never understood this system some guys use where they have a magic number in their head and they just go from girl to girl until they find one willing to take it. I understand laughing off some chica that gives you a crazy quote, but i'm not trying to take home my 4th choice rather than my first over 500 pesos.

Besides, "negotiating", if you choose to do it and done right, doesn't have to simply be the two of you throwing numbers at each other like you're at some old lady's yard sale. Assuming you speak decent Spanish, you can charm a girl down from her initial price and you won't get lesser service in the bedroom. Be witty, make her laugh, make her feel like she's the one losing out if she's not willing to come down a bit from her price. It's worth 10 minutes of your time cuz you asked her and not some other chick for a reason, no? Make her want to go back with you as much as you want to go back with her. Unless the chick is a complete hardcore hooker, all you need is a grasp of the language and some personality and you can get most of them at realistic prices.
    I think exactly the same way you do, I just have a different idea of what a fair price for me and for the chica is. I always talk to them for 10-15 min, have a drink with them, and go dancing with them, long before I talk pricing. I don’t bring it up unless I am sure I want to go home with her. I don’t enjoy negotiating and I think it can affect the service. After getting to know the chica a little, chances she will not take 1000 / 2000 is very rare (in my experience). I have good hygiene, speak a little Spanish, and I make them laugh and have a ton of fun. If you politely say “No hay problema, buenas noches” and gently push them away on the small of the back, 95% will turn around and go with you for 1000 / 2000. I think 2000rd (a ½ months salary) is a fair price for one night of their time (for both of us).

I never settle. If I don’t find what I want, for the price I want, I have no problem going home alone. Like you said, make it ‘their loss’ if they don’t go with you. Most non hardcore / non street rats would rather take 2000rd from a ‘normal guy’ than hold out and hope for 2500rd from an asshole. Some will hold out for 3000rd from a sucker – I am not interested in those chicas or their lousy service. 500rd really means nothing to me, it is principal for me. Not better or worse than anyone else’s way, that is what works best for me – the chica can take it or leave it – and I am prepared to walk.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Why would you tell him that?

2500 pesos TLN isn't obscene if he's really feelin' the chica. If they have a good time together, he can probably get her for less in the future. I never understood this system some guys use where they have a magic number in their head and they just go from girl to girl until they find one willing to take it. I understand laughing off some chica that gives you a crazy quote, but i'm not trying to take home my 4th choice rather than my first over 500 pesos.

Besides, "negotiating", if you choose to do it and done right, doesn't have to simply be the two of you throwing numbers at each other like you're at some old lady's yard sale. Assuming you speak decent Spanish, you can charm a girl down from her initial price and you won't get lesser service in the bedroom. Be witty, make her laugh, make her feel like she's the one losing out if she's not willing to come down a bit from her price. It's worth 10 minutes of your time cuz you asked her and not some other chick for a reason, no? Make her want to go back with you as much as you want to go back with her. Unless the chick is a complete hardcore hooker, all you need is a grasp of the language and some personality and you can get most of them at realistic prices.
    If you're speaking decent Spanish and the chica is feeling you, she WILL go with you for 2000 pesos.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

This just happened to a guy that was down here and I am certain that it happens all the time. We went to Latinos and he saw a chica he liked. Told her 1500 pesos for ST. She said no and we just started to walk away. She grabs him and says okay for 1500. After they are done she wants 2000 and won't leave his room at NG and threatens to call the police. This guy is not all that experienced here. He gives her the extra 500 pesos to get rid of her. He told me about this the next day. He should have called the security guard at the NG to get rid of her. If it had been me she would not have had to call the police. I would have called them for her. The Politur is the last thing she wants to see.

Yes, it is only 500 pesos but they agreed on a fair price for ST. Allowing her to "extort" you only encourages this type of shit.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Most guys that are new to going to Sosua or dont know about the females trying to get extra money from them freeze up when a chica makes a big threat by saying "You want me to call the Politur on you? Big trouble for you" .. If you dont know any better that is that last thing you want to hear is a female calling the police. I must admit when it happened to me 1 time there if i did not know about this board i would have given the female what she wanted to get rid of her. Coming from NYC and east coast cities in the USA; that is the last thing I want to hear from a female. But instead I told her (call them, I will wait here with you). And of course, she did not get anything extra from me..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    Most guys that are new to going to Sosua or dont know about the females trying to get extra money from them freeze up when a chica makes a big threat by saying "You want me to call the Politur on you? Big trouble for you" .. If you dont know any better that is that last thing you want to hear is a female calling the police. I must admit when it happened to me 1 time there if i did not know about this board i would have given the female what she wanted to get rid of her. Coming from NYC and east coast cities in the USA; that is the last thing I want to hear from a female. But instead I told her (call them, I will wait here with you). And of course, she did not get anything extra from me..

It happened to me once and I actually went out and came back with the police and they removed her for me.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    This just happened to a guy that was down here and I am certain that it happens all the time. We went to Latinos and he saw a chica he liked. Told her 1500 pesos for ST. She said no and we just started to walk away. She grabs him and says okay for 1500. After they are done she wants 2000 and won't leave his room at NG and threatens to call the police. This guy is not all that experienced here. He gives her the extra 500 pesos to get rid of her. He told me about this the next day. He should have called the security guard at the NG to get rid of her. If it had been me she would not have had to call the police. I would have called them for her. The Politur is the last thing she wants to see.

Yes, it is only 500 pesos but they agreed on a fair price for ST. Allowing her to "extort" you only encourages this type of shit.
    Some of them call their "police" = chulos.

Anyway, I also, and I think many of us, have experienced such trouble makers at least once. You just have to learn, it's a process... Although some of us don't know about it; but they have got to love the drama.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information