Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know this beauty?

Thanks

Re: Anyone know this beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo71 View Post
    Can anyone help me out with some information on this girl?
    Going to Puerto Plata next week, and look forward to a great vacation
    Wedding.jpg
    40[2].jpg

I have seen this girl in November 2010 at a 4x4 excursion where she was part of the group while I was at MWV with Eriemon70. Look for the girl on the right hand side (black arrow). The pictures are just so-so, but I recall her from your own picture.

Now, the bad news (or maybe a good news after all). She had been married some two weeks ago at the time to an American who did not speek Spanish and she did not speak English. He told me that he was to start learning the language and would be fluent in Spanish in 3 months. They were to live in the DR and he was looking for a job there before his money would run out.

You may check with Erie as he was with me that day of the excursion.
    Awake or asleep, I fly SOSUA AIRLINES all of the times

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Really ... after seeing that video that's a chick you're actually trying to hook up with rather than avoid at all costs? SMMFH.
    Hell yeah that bitch looks good as hell.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

If you think that girl looks good just go to CMP you will find want you what

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Really ... after seeing that video that's a chick you're actually trying to hook up with rather than avoid at all costs? SMMFH.
    I know that hoe well.

JoneW...you like trouble huh.

Fuck it son, Live Fast Die Young.

Growing old is over rated
    I've offended you.....goood

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    I know that hoe well.

I have been to CMP a couple times there is nothing in there IMO... that looks like that.. And no I dont necassarily like trouble but I can honestly say I do like living on the edge a little bit.. Makes it more exciting for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But If She is trouble EC then I will take your word for it and pass on her. Thanks for the heads up.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyTio View Post
    If you think that girl looks good just go to CMP you will find want you what
    The best looking thing that works in CMP is Liliana but that was back in febuary so I am not too sure what they have in there now... after my first night with Liliana on my last trip after seeing a crack pipe in her purse I made the decision that I would stop fucking around with her and thats exactly what I did. She blew my phone up like crazy and I just never answered her and still havent talked with her to this day....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

I know that hoe well.

Never dealt with her that much, only when I wanted to fuck with her, but she was cool with me, I actually enjoyed everytime I had the pleasure, and never gave me a problem when she saw me out and about. Of course as we all know here YMMV.

My recommendation, if your paths cross, check her out and see if there is anything there for you. Maybe there is, and maybe there isn't.

If when I get to Sosua in Sept., and I see her she wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't hesitate to give her a go.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    But If She is trouble EC then I will take your word for it and pass on her. Thanks for the heads up.
    You couldn't sense she was trouble by watching the video? Wow. Anyway, I knew her. She was pretty decent...nothing worth planning into a trip.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    You couldn't sense she was trouble by watching the video? Wow.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonew1 View Post
    I can honestly say I do like living on the edge a little bit.. Makes it more exciting for me.
    While i can understand and relate to this, there's different levels of "edge" and when you're a gringo in a 3rd world country you might want to cut back a little on how close to the edge you wanna go.

Rolling with druggie chicas is probably not a good idea.

You're a grown man and you'll do as you please but at least you can't say no one ever warned you.

Good luck.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Never dealt with her that much, only when I wanted to fuck with her, but she was cool with me, I actually enjoyed everytime I had the pleasure, and never gave me a problem when she saw me out and about. Of course as we all know here YMMV.

My recommendation, if your paths cross, check her out and see if there is anything there for you. Maybe there is, and maybe there isn't.

If when I get to Sosua in Sept., and I see her she wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't hesitate to give her a go.
    Just send son down the dark alley.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You couldn't sense she was trouble by watching the video? Wow. Anyway, I knew her. She was pretty decent...nothing worth planning into a trip.
    Yeah, I agree decent enough chica, as I said never gave me a problem, and when she sees me she always nodded her head towards me in acknowledgement of me, and gave me a smile. I never really want much more than that for a chica I have been with in the past. I hate it when they come running up to you, grabbing you like you are their long lost love.

As far as the video is concerned, what I got from it, is she didn't want to be on it in the first place, the reason she was waving her hand "no"; and then when she saw that everyone was in a playful mood, decided to go with it and ham it up for the camera, I never seen her behave in that manner in any personal situations I had with her. Plus I guarantee she didn't expect that video to be on Youtube, and on here. If she knew that she probably would have acted much more different, and not in a playful way.

Just my opinon from watching the video, and my personal interactions with her.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I agree decent enough chica, as I said never gave me a problem, and when she sees me she always nodded her head towards me in acknowledgement of me, and gave me a smile. I never really want much more than that for a chica I have been with in the past. I hate it when they come running up to you, grabbing you like you are their long lost love.

As far as the video is concerned, what I got from it, is she didn't want to be on it in the first place, the reason she was waving her hand "no"; and then when she saw that everyone was in a playful mood, decided to go with it and ham it up for the camera, I never seen her behave in that manner in any personal situations I had with her. Plus I guarantee she didn't expect that video to be on Youtube, and on here. If she knew that she probably would have acted much more different, and not in a playful way.

Just my opinon from watching the video, and my personal interactions with her.
    I was referring to jonew and how he was reacting to the video. I agree with your assessment about uhh..."chica". I can't remember names for shit lately.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just send son down the dark alley.
    EC, would never try and send a brother down a dark alley, at least not without a light, as I said in my first post about the chica, my interactions with her were three years ago when I was living in Sosua. If she has become a problem, or a druggie since then, so be it, he has been warned, that is what the board is for; my observations were based on how she was with me at that time.

If other have more recent or different interactions, it is good that they share them.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

EC, would never try and send a brother down a dark alley, at least not without a light, as I said in my first post about the chica, my interactions with her were three years ago when I was living in Sosua. If she has become a problem, or a druggie since then, so be it, he has been warned, that is what the board is for; my observations were based on how she was with me at that time.

If other have more recent or different interactions, it is good that they share them.
    She may still be a good egg, putawise. Me personally, I don't think it's wise for a newbie to get excited about and want to hang out with a chica flaunting illegal substances and acting under the influence. If he finds what he seeks, he could end up in a Dominican hoosegow. Nothing good has ever come from that.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She may still be a good egg, putawise. Me personally, I don't think it's wise for a newbie to get excited about and want to hang out with a chica flaunting illegal substances and acting under the influence. If he finds what he seeks, he could end up in a Dominican hoosegow. Nothing good has ever come from that.
    And that's all we're trying to get the kid to understand.

Period.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

she seemed a little hood/ ghetto but honestly I have messed around with lots of women like that in the past so its nothing that really caught my attention until you mentioned it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And that's all we're trying to get the kid to understand.

Period.
    Thanks for all the info guys I will probably be passing her up. Like I said I already stopped fucking with Liliana because I found out she had brought drugs up into my hotel room so trust me I am not seeking trouble I am there to have a good time and thats all. thanks again.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hillbilly View Post
    She can't talk on phone right now her mouth is full!

Click to see pic
    Hilarious!!!!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to oohsixman For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information