Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Anyone know this beauty?

Thanks

Re: Anyone know this beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Welcome back, dude!! I thought we lost ya!!!

Don't focus on one particular chica from a pic you've seen here. If you like her "type", you will see hundreds just like her within minutes of landing. Have a great trip...and don't forget to take your camera!

Enjoy yourself, but don't forget to watch your camera. A badoo chica took possesion of mine after a jealous fit in my hotel room. They may seem great until they are not. This probably should go under "they must be trippin", but the chica that took the camera actually wrote me that she would return it if I helped her with a medical bill-six thousand pesos. I did not even bother to answer. Also, about a week later she writes me again to say hi and acted like nothing happened. If I took these messages from her to the police that she is trying to extort money or gain money under false pretense-what would the police or politur actually do with such evidence? Anybody? I actually partied with her and her chica friends at her house so I know where she lives so the police would not have a hard time finding her. Bottom line is you never know when your chica will turn out to be loca.
    Last edited by praguealchemist; 01-29-2012 at 08:43 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to praguealchemist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Anyone know this beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by praguealchemist View Post
    Enjoy yourself, but don't forget to watch your camera. A badoo chica took possesion of mine after a jealous fit in my hotel room. They may seem great until they are not. This probably should go under "they must be trippin", but the chica that took the camera actually wrote me that she would return it if I helped her with a medical bill-six thousand pesos. I did not even bother to answer. Also, about a week later she writes me again to say hi and acted like nothing happened. If I took these messages from her to the police that she is trying to extort money or gain money under false pretense-what would the police or politur actually do with such evidence? Anybody?
    They'd try to extort money from you in exchange for a fake investigation.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information