Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: playboy palace

Thanks

playboy palace

any info on this place http://santodomingo.mundoanuncio.com...id-161729643.I think is in the zona colonial

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: playboy palace

Haven't been there yet but hear it is on Calle Mercedes. Most of the bars on mercedes are gay bars so don't wander too far. . . . .lol. . .

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

I think it is on Santo Domingo Mongering Map---mines not loading right now..

2 different places gave me buisness cards when I was there few weeks ago....

I took pics of the chics..a little thick I hope they are skinnier at the club...

I will find the cards I am looking now...

Last edited by Mr Hillbilly; 02-06-2011 at 11:01 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Yep I found their card and it was those chubby chics and its 1000 pesos full service open 24 hours---

And here is Santo Domingo Mongering map link...
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1246396605

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

i went there today, its 1500. The hours are from 2-11PM. About 7 girls, decent lineup. Unfortunately, the two girls I picked, they both gave me CBJs. That ruined the whole experience because I can barely get excited with a CBJ.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    i went there today, its 1500. The hours are from 2-11PM. About 7 girls, decent lineup. Unfortunately, the two girls I picked, they both gave me CBJs. That ruined the whole experience because I can barely get excited with a CBJ.
    wao... thats terrible. This is a dominican casa not a tourist casa which makes the CBJ a surprise!

did you pay 1500rd for a 2 girl party? or a 1 girl party?
    when i went 2 months ago it was 1000rd, and the adverts i saw on mundo anuciado were for 1000rd.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    wao... thats terrible. This is a dominican casa not a tourist casa which makes the CBJ a surprise!

when i went 2 months ago it was 1000rd, and the adverts i saw on mundo anuciado were for 1000rd.
    DR is full of surprises. This is definitely not something to do alone (Santo Domingo) or at least for me it isn't.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

I payed 1500 per girl, but we got ripped off by the girl who worked behind the bar. I guess the price is really 1000 pesos per girl but since we were new, she stuck an extra 500 pesos onto the bill. (Same thing happened at GDP, they charged an extra 1000. Told us it was 2000 for one girl and 2500 for 2 girls)

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    I payed 1500 per girl, but we got ripped off by the girl who worked behind the bar. I guess the price is really 1000 pesos per girl but since we were new, she stuck an extra 500 pesos onto the bill. (Same thing happened at GDP, they charged an extra 1000. Told us it was 2000 for one girl and 2500 for 2 girls)
    I stopped in there last month with the Meddy gangsters and it was full of bigger women. Not my type....

prices was 1000rd, 1 girl, 1 nut or 1500rd, 2girls, 1 nut

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I stopped in there last month with the Meddy gangsters and it was full of bigger women. Not my type....

I was there in June, and I didnt see a chica, worth more than 500 pesos. They had a flacca, but she was ugly, they had one cute chica, but she was chunky and had stank attitude. No chica in there was worth 1000 pesos.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

8 or 9, but no spinners.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    8 or 9, but no spinners.
    i thought it was hilarious how we got there but they were all with clients but all rushed out still sweaty to do the line up.

Yeah no thanks, you are still wiping jizz of your snatch.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Never been there, which is strange considering how much time I spend in the colonial zone, but I will try and check it out.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Never been there, which is strange considering how much time I spend in the colonial zone, but I will try and check it out.

It takes a few minutes and who knows, you may like something there.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    It takes a few minutes and who knows, you may like something there.
    Well you are right, met Dominican Dave this afternoon and he mentioned it, we hung for a bit, had a couple of beers, and right about now he should be knee deep in a happy hour, two hot young chicas which happened to be walking down the Conde, I predict that I probably will be seeing them, myself one day in the future. But this is his vacation not mine, so he deserves to sample the goodies first.

Maybe if he wants and he calls, I will check it out (Playboy Palace) with him.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Well you are right, met Dominican Dave this afternoon and he mentioned it, we hung for a bit, had a couple of beers, and right about now he should be knee deep in a happy hour, two hot young chicas which happened to be walking down the Conde, I predict that I probably will be seeing them, myself one day in the future. But this is his vacation not mine, so he deserves to sample the goodies first.

Yayow, ole boy needed that...Glad yall were able to connect.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Yayow, ole boy needed that...Glad yall were able to connect.

Yeah enjoyed meeting him, we hooked up again later and was actually proud of his stamina, he had another happy hour, maybe an hour an a half after the first, right after he told me he was drained and wouldn't be able to do anymore that night, but I was looking relaxing just enjoying the talent when he said to me, see you later, as he went into the back room of GBP, yes the place name is GBP not GDP as many on this site prefer to call it. With two other chicas . After that I was sure he was done for the night, but we stopped in a few other spots, and lo and behold he left with a tln with this cute little chica from 360. The Man did yoeman work today, but I will let him tell it, if he chooses to do a TR.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominican dave View Post
    DR is full of surprises. This is definitely not something to do alone (Santo Domingo) or at least for me it isn't.

Yeah enjoyed meeting him, we hooked up again later and was actually proud of his stamina, he had another happy hour, maybe an hour an a half after the first, right after he told me he was drained and wouldn't be able to do anymore that night, but I was looking relaxing just enjoying the talent when he said to me, see you later, as he went into the back room of GBP, yes the place name is GBP not GDP as many on this site prefer to call it. With two other chicas . After that I was sure he was done for the night, but we stopped in a few other spots, and lo and behold he left with a tln with this cute little chica from 360. The Man did yoeman work today, but I will let him tell it, if he chooses to do a TR.
    Thanks to HuGrad and Yayow for helping me out a great deal. I'm actually going to start my TR today, so I wont forget and I will try to get some pics though I'll be honest I havent snapped one yet. I actually havent even turned my camera on yet.

GBP IS SO FUCKING AMAZING. I cant even begin to explain how in awww I was being there, its a small place but I love the cozy atmosphere and you have the rooms in the back which are actually bigger than the meeting area, EastCoast has some pics in his report.

I'll save it for my TR but I have to say the happy hour there just happened because I wanted to get their numbers and you cant do that out in the open there where they do business because there is a fine they have to pay for doing stuff outside of the bars business. The girl I was chatting up who was wearing boxer shorts as shorts told me we'd have to go to the back. She promised a massage but you know how those Dominican Massages get

But it was truly a pleasure to hang out with Yayow, without him I honestly wouldnt have been able to do ANYYY of this. Well maybe I would have been able to go to places like GBP but I wouldnt have had the same experience at all. If I forget to mention it in my TR please remind me. I dont want to threadjack this playboy palace thread with everything but info on them.

We actually didnt get to go to playboy palace but I tried yesterday before I met Yayow and the door was closed, I called them and they told me they were open though I didnt return because I had an appointment to meet Yayow at Pacos and I only had like an hour left after I took a shower and got ready.

TR coming now. I wrote up some stuff real quick, well not quick but you'll see
    Last edited by Dave Diaz; 10-23-2011 at 06:46 PM.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has anyone been there since the last post? I just stopped by the address I had for the place (Mercedes 355 next to Santome) and found it, but the door was locked and I didn't see anything that suggested it was a p4p place. I didn't knock on the door. I left quickly because the area seemed really shady. Palace? Really?

Did I have the right place? Is the door usually locked or should it be open normally?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Vladimir For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Has anyone been there since the last post? I just stopped by the address I had for the place (Mercedes 355 next to Santome) and found it, but the door was locked and I didn't see anything that suggested it was a p4p place. I didn't knock on the door. I left quickly because the area seemed really shady. Palace? Really?

Did I have the right place? Is the door usually locked or should it be open normally?

I was there in September and they were open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information