Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: playboy palace

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Re: playboy palace

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Has anyone been there since the last post? I just stopped by the address I had for the place (Mercedes 355 next to Santome) and found it, but the door was locked and I didn't see anything that suggested it was a p4p place. I didn't knock on the door. I left quickly because the area seemed really shady. Palace? Really?

Did I have the right place? Is the door usually locked or should it be open normally?
    when i went the door was also closed. I went the first time and I saw someone walk in though. Not sure what it is about that door, sometimes closed sometimes open. But they have a telephone number and you could call and confirm whether or not they are open and then go.

I still havent been inside though but I did call. I just ended up doing something else instead of going but the girl who picked up did tell me they were open.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Re: playboy palace

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Has anyone been there since the last post? I just stopped by the address I had for the place (Mercedes 355 next to Santome) and found it, but the door was locked and I didn't see anything that suggested it was a p4p place. I didn't knock on the door. I left quickly because the area seemed really shady. Palace? Really?

Did I have the right place? Is the door usually locked or should it be open normally?

The door is usually locked, I was there last week and the good news is they changed their lineup. The bad news, is the girl are bigger.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information