Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Circuit Breaker Effect with chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

The Circuit Breaker Effect with chicas

I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana. She's fun to be with in and out of bed. She's got a rockin' body. She's worth visiting again. So I've been in contact with her since my last trip and I've been putting together a gift box for her and her daughter for when I returned.

I have a trip to Sosua planned in March and was going to bus my way to Samana for 3 days to see her and bring the gift box. But progressively I was thinking the side trip to Samana would be problematic. She would want me to stay longer or want to come back to Sosua with me for a few days. I could see it play out to my disadvantage and interupt the non-stop fun of everyday being a new adventure that Sosua always is.

Then I get a call from her. She had not asked me for money since my last trip but yesterday she calls and is asking for 12,000pesos so she can buy shoes to sell, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told her I couldn't send her money...she is not giving up, however, and is still pressuring me.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit breaker works. A circuit breaker can tolerate a certain load and everything is fine. But if you overload the circuit, the breaker trips and now you have nothing.

The Samana chica overloaded the circuit and tripped the breaker. Luckily, because of experience, I have not told her of my upcoming trip. I kept telling her I didn't know when I'd return because of work. So now I've decided to not tell her of my trip and skip the Samana visit. I suppose the gift box will go to some lucky Sosua girl.

It all comes down to the economics of chica procurement. As she said 12,000pesos I had my calculator on my desk and I'm immediately thinking, "Wait a minute, that's 8 TLNs....that's 10 to 12 STs. I was willing to spend a little extra to visit her and enjoy the GFE she has always given but she raised the cost and the market has spoken.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: The Circuit Breaker Effect with chicas

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    I have a non-pro "novia" in Samana. She's fun to be with in and out of bed. She's got a rockin' body. She's worth visiting again. So I've been in contact with her since my last trip and I've been putting together a gift box for her and her daughter for when I returned.

I have a trip to Sosua planned in March and was going to bus my way to Samana for 3 days to see her and bring the gift box. But progressively I was thinking the side trip to Samana would be problematic. She would want me to stay longer or want to come back to Sosua with me for a few days. I could see it play out to my disadvantage and interupt the non-stop fun of everyday being a new adventure that Sosua always is.

You see her three days at a time She is your amiga at best.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Then I get a call from her. She had not asked me for money since my last trip but yesterday she calls and is asking for 12,000pesos so she can buy shoes to sell, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told her I couldn't send her money...she is not giving up, however, and is still pressuring me.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit breaker works. A circuit breaker can tolerate a certain load and everything is fine. But if you overload the circuit, the breaker trips and now you have nothing.

She will sell all the shoes but on credit and maybe see 20% of the cash so, you have lost your money.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The Samana chica overloaded the circuit and tripped the breaker. Luckily, because of experience, I have not told her of my upcoming trip. I kept telling her I didn't know when I'd return because of work. So now I've decided to not tell her of my trip and skip the Samana visit. I suppose the gift box will go to some lucky Sosua girl.

It all comes down to the economics of chica procurement. As she said 12,000pesos I had my calculator on my desk and I'm immediately thinking, "Wait a minute, that's 8 TLNs....that's 10 to 12 STs. I was willing to spend a little extra to visit her and enjoy the GFE she has always given but she raised the cost and the market has spoken.

Sorry but all this to get some low cost ass. Its not worth the while. Now if you said that you spent the entire trip with her, that would be different.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Give her number to JD he likes to talk to em each day on phone then tell us he has no novia...Hell I don't even talk to employees everyday

Buying a girl trip to salon and beers isn't dating...

BBBJ with leche in her hair isn't sex....

Hell I got to thinking....I am a virgin

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Sorry but all this to get some low cost ass. Its not worth the while. Now if you said that you spent the entire trip with her, that would be different.
    That's the point of my post....I'm demonstrating that "low cost ass" isn't low cost at all. Going out of my way to find chicas outside Sosua is fun and a nice adventure but it isn't low cost and ultimately takes up more time and money than it's worth.....If I didn't express that in my post...my bad.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That's the point of my post....I'm demonstrating that "low cost ass" isn't low cost at all. Going out of my way to find chicas outside Sosua is fun and a nice adventure but it isn't low cost and ultimately takes up more time and money than it's worth.....If I didn't express that in my post...my bad.

I may have missed it, like I do so often.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Is she a whale? (little samana joke) We're gonna need a pic.

Another option is to tell her no wu and to not ask for it, tell her you're coming for 3 days only, and you'll bring what you bring. She'll respect that and you'll fare way better.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Is she a whale? (little samana joke) We're gonna need a pic.

Another option is to tell her no wu and to not ask for it, tell her you're coming for 3 days only, and you'll bring what you bring. She'll respect that and you'll fare way better.

I bet she really does think that she can sell all the shoes but she has no idea that most will never pay.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I sent a girl some money WU for ticket to Cartagena for 4 days--I am gonna try my best to get it down to 5 dollars per leche

But I don't call it WU novia --I call it Lay Away--

I learned word manipulation from you guys

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There was this guy I knew that brought in 100,000 worth of perfumes. I had a very good amiga that thought that she could sell the stuff for cash. I knew her well and vouched.

The guy gave her 20,000 worth and 9 other people the rest of it.

Well my amiga sold all of it in 4 days and collected all the money. That 20,000 that she gave him was 90% of all he collected since the rest had no money to pay him.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    I sent a girl some money WU for ticket to Cartagena for 4 days--I am gonna try my best to get it down to 5 dollars per leche

But I don't call it WU novia --I call it Lay Away--

I learned word manipulation from you guys
    So you bang them 13 times a day. Do you expect us to believe that, come on.

That is not Western Union, its the only way to get her to you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Shredder, Dont be a Dummy like me...

Roll up the newspaper, and softly whack her in the ass with it and say "no", she wont do it again, and will respect you more. then when you see her, fuck her brains out, and pay her to leave.
    I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be. So far its only tuition money being asked for, but it builds to a crescendo, and then like you said eventually they trip the switch...
    give em enough rope, they will always hang themsleves with it, they cant seem to help it. And thats why we move on.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The thing is, if you have a group and a chica has money problems, the chica can solve it one lay at a time. Its the best way for all involved.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I've keep in touch with a few and call them right before I arrive in DR. If they're available cool, if not cool. No committments and no hurt feelings this way. I do who I want there and away and they do as well. Why pretend it's more because it's not once you leave.

I don't understand the idea of pretending to have a relationship when in town, bringing gifts for the family, committing to a number of days etc..Doesn't sound mongerish to me. Then you're gone and someother cat is bringing gifts and doing the same thing in your place.

After one of my recent visits one texted me asking for money for the uncle's funeral--you know the story. She's the first of several to ever contact me while I'm home and ask for money. I said to myself I can't pay for my own families funerals, surguries, braces etc..if they don't have insurance so why would I send money even if that's really what it is for. Whether $2 or $200K it's a matter of principle.

I always said and stick to my philosophy that as soon as they ask me to send money it's a wrap.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Shredder, Dont be a Dummy like me...I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be.
    JD? Tell us more don't hold out on us like Robert has been...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    JD? Tell us more don't hold out on us like Robert has been...

Robert is new at this.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    The thing is, if you have a group and a chica has money problems, the chica can solve it one lay at a time. Its the best way for all involved.
    My regular Chicas got made be for me and seem to get things done with out my when I say no I have yet to see one not make it through a so called emergency.Layawy pussy has not worked for me pay as you go seems to be the best bet .

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

She's actually a quality chica who works hard and has things going for her, but.....this tripped the circuit breaker. You understand how a circuit
    If she is a quality chica I'm not sure I would cut her off shredder.
    Just say no and when you see her again things will be fine..

The bounderies of not asking for more that you are giving her while you there will remain intact.. if not, then move on.

She should appreciate you just as much as before
    A Manwhore and Proud

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Shredder, Dont be a Dummy like me...

I'm also seeing that this GFE "Novia" thing is not all its cracked up to be. .
    Novia = A chick you bang more than once.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information