Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anybody know this Chica??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Re: Does Anybody know this Chica??

Ultimately do what you want-your life your cash---

I think I qualify for lifetime Western Union Platinum Club

Know this though--of everyone I know that live in DR NONE

of their novias are faithful- 0 for 8 Scary ayy? Most don't know..

I ain't the messenger I ain't telling them unless she gets knocked up then I will recommend a blood test on the down low...Just 2 cents

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69 View Post
    Know this though--of everyone I know that live in DR NONE

of their novias are faithful- 0 for 8 Scary ayy? Most don't know..
    I have a problem with the mindset of guys who expect healthy, young, beautiful Women to wait around twiddling their thumbs until the (dubious) return of their Principe Azul del Norte.

Why do guys think they can own punani? They can't. The best they can hope for is an equitable sharing arrangement.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I have a problem with the mindset of guys who expect healthy, young, beautiful Women to wait around twiddling their thumbs until the (dubious) return of their Principe Azul del Norte.

Why do guys think they can own punani? They can't. The best they can hope for is an equitable sharing arrangement.

Well, plenty think they own it but its only their turn.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Well, plenty think they own it but its only their turn.

The think they own the pussy when in fact IT owns them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brovo35 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I have a much bigger problem with guys who assume that everyone who has a special girl who they enjoy spending time is making this very same assumption of "owning " her . Some of us have learned that its a nice fantasy, we enjoy our time spent together. It is what it is. I guess because they cant seperate whats real from whats not, they assume everyone else cant either. Spend it like you got it. and let the next guy enjoy his fantasy too. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is just not understanding how things work in the DR..
    Its a Dance, not a battle. If you treat them nice, you GET.. If you try to control, you get GOT.

by the way, there is a member her, in Bod, who i conside a close friend, who was doing the novia thing, and a couple times I thought I would have to "rescue" him, its a natural instinct. I even made comments like " what we do is mongering, what YOU do, is NOT". How ignorant I was.
    Well, he knew exactly when to turn it off, and he laid it out for me when I spoke with him.. You dont question a guy with decades of experience, he knows what hes doing, and the rest of us,>> including MYSELF<< , should just S T F U sometimes.
    Last edited by JD426; 02-15-2011 at 11:43 AM.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I have a much bigger problem with guys who assume that everyone who has a special girl who they enjoy spending time is making this very same assumption of "owning " her . Some of us have learned that its a nice fantasy, we enjoy our time spent together. It is what it is. I guess because they cant seperate whats real from whats not, they assume everyone else cant either. Spend it like you got it. and let the next guy enjoy his fantasy too. Part of it is jealousy, part of it is just not understanding how things work in the DR..
    Its a Dance, not a battle. If you treat them nice, you GET.. If you try to control, you get GOT.

by the way, there is a member her, in Bod, who i conside a close friend, who was doing the novia thing, and a couple times I thought I would have to "rescue" him, its a natural instinct. I even made comments like " what we do is mongering, what YOU do, is NOT". How ignorant I was.
    Well, he knew exactly when to turn it off, and he laid it out for me when I spoke with him.. You dont question a guy with decades of experience, he knows what hes doing, and the rest of us,>> including MYSELF<< , should just S T F U sometimes.
    Most guys who travel regularly to one spot or another will develop a deeper than passing relationship with at least one Chica during his travels. These Chicas can well be referred to as "special". This is not what I referred to in my post.

My reference was to the fact that because they have a "special" relationship with a Chica some guys will take it over the top, expecting them to be "faithful" for Months at a time between visits just because they're breaking off a little W.U. from time to time. It has been my experience that these expectations are unrealistic at best and selfish at worst.

I don't question guys with decades of experience at travelling all over the World and mongering at will unless he turns into the Bitch in his relationship and turns his back on his trusted and true road dogs to play house with some "special girl" that he met in a house of "ill repute". At that point I stop "STFU-ing" and tell the guy that he's fucking up the game. I would expect a true friend to do the same for me if I were to lose my f'ing mind in a similar fashion.

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    Was wondering whether it was worth it upgrading on Dominican Cupid to start communicatios, have you met up with others via DRCupid website.
    Yes. I used Latinamericancupid.com. There are more chicas on this website. It was pretty easy getting the girls to meet up with you. The problem is that you will have to be patient. No sex on first date. And they will ask you for money.

The goal of the most girls on this website is to find a gringo who will support them. Maybe they are in school. Maybe they have kids. The bottom line is the same. Give me money and I will be your Novia.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRCowboy View Post
    Lots of comments but no admissions of previous encounters. IMO the DominicanCupid girls that are legit (yes they exist) are also afraid of some monger (like me), taking advantage of them and then hitting the next plane out.

I have had several that held out a couple of days until they proved to me they were good girls then made up for lost time.

Still use common sense. No WU (I give you gifts while here), keep it covered, no personal home numbers /information.

Also use the "good girl" to your advantage. Buy lunch, screw all afternoon. Send her home in the evening (you can not stay over, what would your family think?), hit Classicos at midnight....
    This girl lives in her own place with her 3 kids. I have spent time with her kids and like them. She lost her job 2 months ago. (Or at least, that is what she told me.) She wants me to pay her bills and when I come to Santiago, I can stay with her. We went through her expenses and 10,000 pesos a month should cover things. (300 US) I visit DR at least once a month. Between hotel bills and eating out, I spend more than 300...Not to mention the cost of P4P. Financially, I would come out cheaper. She has also agreed that I do not need to tell her when I am coming. I can just show up.

The reason for this thread is just for my information. So far, nobody knows this girl. I am not stupid. She could have a dominican chulo who live in Santiago. She could stay at his place, as long as she does not have him sleeping at her place. I don't care about this, as long as I come first. I do care if she is a retired Puta. I don't want to GF up with a puta.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

The goal of the most girls on this website is to find a gringo who will support them. Maybe they are in school. Maybe they have kids. The bottom line is the same. Give me money and I will be your Novia.
    I find it very simular to women here in the US..

A lot of women are looking for a guy that is successful and make
    their life easier.. for women the most important thing is: SECURITY

Kind of a universal thing..
    A Manwhore and Proud

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

I don't care about this, as long as I come first.
    You, as a gringo, will never ever come first.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

I do care if she is a retired Puta. I don't want to GF up with a puta.
    whynot
    99% of women are putas at some point in there life, trading sex for security or money
    so if its p4p you want then pay them to leave and if its love you want then your better off not looking for it on on a monger board
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

This girl lives in her own place with her 3 kids. I have spent time with her kids and like them. She lost her job 2 months ago. (Or at least, that is what she told me.) She wants me to pay her bills and when I come to Santiago, I can stay with her. We went through her expenses and 10,000 pesos a month should cover things. (300 US) I visit DR at least once a month. Between hotel bills and eating out, I spend more than 300...Not to mention the cost of P4P. Financially, I would come out cheaper. She has also agreed that I do not need to tell her when I am coming. I can just show up.

The reason for this thread is just for my information. So far, nobody knows this girl. I am not stupid. She could have a dominican chulo who live in Santiago. She could stay at his place, as long as she does not have him sleeping at her place. I don't care about this, as long as I come first. I do care if she is a retired Puta. I don't want to GF up with a puta.
    Real quick, i had to get this off my chest. If you think she was a puta or is a puta it will never work. If you are already invisioning her with the entire Águilas Cibaeńas baseball team you are going to be in a world of stress. You are already asking around a internet message board to see if guys here have fucked her. Anyone could say they have hooked up with her, or mention a girl with the same name in their trip report, and thats gonna ruin your day.

You already have doubts. You have 3 options:
    - Take her word for it. This clearly isnt a option since you are asking around the internet for her

- See if she falls for the trap. Have a friend she doesnt know approach her the same way you did, and see how she reacts. Dont this right away because if she is a smart one she will be prepared at first but once she gets comfortable you will be able to pull this off.

- last and not least (maybe the easiest one). Just say fuck it, and continue to enjoy her company like you already do. Fuck her when you see her, fuck other girls, have fun dont worry about the stress. If you can afford to be generous with her then do it. it's your money do what you want.

Not every girl is a whore, and if she was so what. A girl i was fucking this summer is a surgeon in the boston area. We had dinner with some of her sorority sisters in NYC. They blew her up and told me her nickname sophmore year of college. Her name was Sonyee, her nickname "Sony BlowStation". Did i give a fuck that she was known for blowing all of Boston Universityz sophomore class. NOPE! Fuck it im glad she got the practice cause i reaped the rewards of all her practice. I would buy a beer for whichever dude taught her to do what she did in bed.

Have fun, enjoy her company, if the relationship causes you any stress drop it. Your giving a lot by trying to help her, if she cant make you genuinely trust her drop her she isnt trying hard enough.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

obviously this women is a questionable variety your first trip with her and you have worked out a monthly payment plan i say you follow the advice here and create an alternate id for that site or have another member do that recon for you if you really need to know

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

We all have 'favoritas' from time to time. I doubt whether I'd be asking you Mothafuckas about one of mine though. I detect a flawed plan in the fact that the cell with her number got stolen once back in the States.

RULE #1: No DR numbers in US phones. Buy a burner in DR and swap numbers. Once back home put it on the charger and turn it off. I probably don't call 99% of the Chicas in my DR cell phone on return trips. I would but there are so many new ones....
    I got 16 trips to DR, and never once got a phone!!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Does anybody know this Chica. She goes by the name of Mari. I met her on Cupids and have girlfriended up with her.

If there is anything I need to know, now would be a good time to find out.
    Put the pic back, dammit!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

I don't waste my time checking up on Women.Why be with someone if you feel you can't trust them or you feel the need to go around checking up on them.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

This shit her is crazy....Crazy man!!

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick
    I don't care about this, as long as I come first.
    Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    You, as a gringo, will never ever come first.
    Maybe not ... but I don't mind if the chica comes while I'm still building up to it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Put the pic back, dammit!!
    Jaajajajaja

Give me a minute. I will see her this weekend. Given my track record with women, there is a chance we will break up this weekend. Then I will post some better pics.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Now I feel guilty for taking Maria'a picture down. Here are a few picks from my personal files to make it up to the board.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information