Thread: Recent stay at bbs....

Thanks

Recent stay at bbs....

Well just got back couple weeks ago from sousa and bbs a few days....After the awful experience at ng and that whole ordeal what a releif....I cant say enough great things about BBs just the whole experience and just arriving and seeing a place so organized from what my group went thur... My group thought we maybe get bored there after a few days and after the first day we were all wanting to stay longer....Rooms were awsome i had the jacuzzi room and was just huge and very clean and had everything u could possibly need in it...My two buddies had the large king rooms and they were great everyone very happy... Staff at bbs just amazing on top their game in every catagory to me from tim all the way down to waitress and momason....Girls great and i was there monday and tueday only and plenty of daytime and night time girls around...Cant wait to get back in may and stay longer...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to alanchar For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Re: Recent stay at bbs....

Quote Originally Posted by alanchar View Post
    Well just got back couple weeks ago from sousa and bbs a few days....After the awful experience at ng and that whole ordeal what a releif....I cant say enough great things about BBs just the whole experience and just arriving and seeing a place so organized from what my group went thur... My group thought we maybe get bored there after a few days and after the first day we were all wanting to stay longer....Rooms were awsome i had the jacuzzi room and was just huge and very clean and had everything u could possibly need in it...My two buddies had the large king rooms and they were great everyone very happy... Staff at bbs just amazing on top their game in every catagory to me from tim all the way down to waitress and momason....Girls great and i was there monday and tueday only and plenty of daytime and night time girls around...Cant wait to get back in may and stay longer...
    On my way this coming Wedensday. I have stayed at BB's several times before, and loved it, it is almost perfect. However this time I am doing the opposite of you and splitting up my nights between BB's on the weekend and Sosua on the weekdays. The only complaint was that it seemed to slow down early for me, since I am more of a late nighter at around 11pm, but then again I rent a car and head up to Sosua anyway. Also the wifi is horrible, but it might be a good thing, since I am on vacation, and shouldn't care about work anyway. There is a desktop you can use though.

I have contacted Jenny at ng several times to confirm my reservation, and hopefully she won't screw up me and my friends reservation at all.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

The great thing about this board is someone, will hate New Garden and Sosua and want to stay at BB's and someone will hate the slowness of BB's and leave a free paid room to go back to Sosua..... Choice and free will are a wonderful thing.....

We are all different and the same at the same time. lol

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alanchar View Post
    ...Rooms were awsome i had the jacuzzi room and was just huge and very clean and had everything u could possibly need in it......
    Hey Alanchar, Have they added a regular stand up shower yet. The only problem I had with room 3 years ago, was you had to get in and out of the sunken jacuzzi tub. I tried to bust my ass a few times on the slippery tile. I am glad you had a good trip.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to davemaryland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Thanks for the update Alanchar. Glad you had such a good time. I'll be there in a few weeks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thread Information