Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2011 - Does anyone have any info on this Chica(s)....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

02/2011 - Does anyone have any info on this Chica(s)....

While sitting here smoking this Murcielago:

I noticed the shear honesty floating on this board lately, and I realized that I have to confess my undying love for the following girl (S)...Let me explain, I'm looking for a wife so jokes aside let me run down the following and any info would be appreciated:

Her name is Fiol, and I met her back in 05 driving a late model Toyota RAV4. She has one kid and says she is not a puta.
    I only hung out with her for two days, BUT we made passionate love twice, and shit she even gave back the 3500rd that I gave her for the two days we hung out.
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE LOVE, & I don't care what anybody on this board says that's a good girl!
    I have kept in touch with her, but she keeps asking me to send her $100 dollars via Western Union because her son, and her Grandmother is
    sick..they're sick alot. What should I do fellas, I'm taking honest suggestions.

In 2006 I met another girl in Boca Chica:

Cynthia was a nice girl with some beautiful Tetas, I loved her too and wanted to be with her, but she asked me to cover all of her expenses, and
    to turn the cheek on her partying with other gringos. Her excuse was "out of sight, out of mind" and she would be all mine when I came to town, and for additional pesos she would let me fuck her then too. I couldn't deal with the hanging with gringos so I told her no thank you. But while I was down in BC we continued are relationship until she up and left for greener pastures in a place called Sosua. Recently I seen her in Classicos, and she gave me a big hug and said she was reformed and wanted to go to my hotel to talk about us...What Should I do Fellas, I'm so confused. I'm taking honest suggestions.

In Feb. 09 I finally made my way to Sosua, and was IMMEDIATELY THROWN by this Girl:

I contemplated taking her back to the states but, business wasn't good so I told her I would come back for her....But then I fell HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THESE TWO:

Oh that picture is Blurred. I have a better one:

Last edited by papirazzi; 02-24-2011 at 09:17 AM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone have any info on this Chica(s)....

These were sisters from Santa Domingo that came by to hang with me during my March 09 trip.
    They were looking for a husband and said I could chose one.
    I got a chance to hang out with the two on the end. Tonya

and Leidy

I remember going into Classicos with the two of these beauties on my arm and then dismissing Leidy to hang with her sister, but it was obvious that she was looking for the Golden Gringo Ticket so I kicked her to the curb in the morning and hung out with her sister that afternoon...Now there was something special about this girl.
    She treated me like a king and gave me the most Passionate sex I EVER HAD in my life. That was it I was truly in LOVE. I told her I wanted to marry her and she said yes. I couldn't believe it me, she said yes. The only problem is that she wants to come back to the states with me. I love her but I'm not sure she has been true to me, has anyone on the board ever met Leidy? Please let me know, as I'm almost done with the paperwork to bring her here to the states. I'm wondering if she really is the honest girl she claims to be. What do you guys think? What Should I do Fellas? I'm taking honest suggestions.
    Last edited by papirazzi; 02-24-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

During my NYE visit I met this girl:

Her name was Francis and she claimed not to be a puta, and you know what I believe her. I was waiting for Leidy to get to Sosua when Francis crossed my path. We hit it off instantly and we went back to my room to consummate the friendship. She said she wanted to start off slow as she normally doesn't do things like this, and she didn't want me to get the wrong impression by what she did. I don't, and you know what? she didn't ask me for money....I gave her 2000rd to get her hair and nails done. The thing that worried me about her is that I called her when I came down for SuperBowl weekend and she said she couldn't come by because her sister was sick in Sosua and she was taking care of her. I really like this girl and I'm wondering if any one on this board has had any dealings with her. If you have can you forward any pictures of the run-in to me so that I can confront her about it. She said she wasnt' a puta so what do you fella's think? I'm taking honest suggestions.
    Last edited by papirazzi; 02-24-2011 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks

Honest advice

Marry all of them, keep them in Sosua, but don't tell them about each other. They'll never know!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RickRock For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Whew, you had me there for a second with the tongue in cheek........

But don't fret, a lot of guys are going to believe you're serious. Just watch.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Too funny............ Way too funny Ryatt,,, LMAO

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scunt4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

For a second there I thought we lost another one!!!
    You are not special!

She is not different than the others!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt View Post
    Click to see pic

and Leidy

Click to see pic

The only problem is that she wants to come back to the states with me. I love her but I'm not sure she has been true to me, has anyone on the board ever met Leidy? Please let me know, as I'm almost done with the paperwork to bring her here to the states. I'm wonder if she really the honest girl she claims to be. What do you guys think? What Should I do Fellas? I'm taking honest suggestions.
    Personally I did that bringing to the states chit in my younger years but I don't recommend it especially if they are a Puta or retired Puta.
    For me it was five fantastic years of marriage and 18 months of hell going through a divorce with someone that became Americanized.

The odds aren't in your favor as only about 1% of those marriages to foreigners ever make it.
    If you get her to the states and then get divorced, they get at least 50% of everything you own. In FL it's closer to 60%.

Would I do it again, heck NO.
    Keep them in their own dayum country if you going to do anything at all.

I know way too many guys and know of way too many stories about the gurl coming to the states and then fleeing....eventually

And as I tell the guys;

It's a heck of a lot cheaper and more fun to rent, than to own!

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Ryatt!!! We have got to hang one day in the future. I need to see these girls in action. I could ask them some annomus questions for you.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

One of the funniest posts ever on here!!

It boggles my mind whenever I see these types of posts when guys are actually SERIOUS!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Ryatt, you must be mistaken. Fiol is lying beside me in a deep Dominican coma as I type. You must've been the gringo she got tired of waiting for when she accepted my offer to come live stateside with me. After six years, the visa FINALLY came through. It's been a interesting six months. The honeymoon may be wearing off a little, however. She keeps talking about how homesick she is. Some primas came down from Washington Heights last month, and she disappeared for a weekend. She finally came home drunk and with hickies down the side of her neck. She said they were from bee bites. I found it funny since it's been too cold for bees lately, but hey...what can you do? She's also gained about thirty pounds that she says she'll lose after I send her back to the D.R. for a visit.

Other than those trivial things, we are SO HAPPY!!!! And think about the money I'm saving NOT sending monthly WU. Don't be jealous guys, you too can find true love. Ryatt was right about one thing, she was NEVER a puta. She just had aspirations of being a Playboy bunny. That's the only way she'd take a nude pic. Some asses kept telling her that they are professional photographers...and my sweet and innocent baby always falls for it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Click to see pic

Ryatt, you must be mistaken. Fiol is lying beside me in a deep Dominican coma as I type. You must've been the gringo she got tired of waiting for when she accepted my offer to come live stateside with me. After six years, the visa FINALLY came through. It's been a interesting six months. The honeymoon may be wearing off a little, however. She keeps talking about how homesick she is. Some primas came down from Washington Heights last month, and she disappeared for a weekend. She finally came home drunk and with hickies down the side of her neck. She said they were from bee bites. I found it funny since it's been too cold for bees lately, but hey...what can you do? She's also gained about thirty pounds that she says she'll lose after I send her back to the D.R. for a visit.

Other than those trivial things, we are SO HAPPY!!!! And think about the money I'm saving NOT sending monthly WU. Don't be jealous guys, you too can find true love. Ryatt was right about one thing, she was NEVER a puta. She just had aspirations of being a Playboy bunny. That's the only way she'd take a nude pic. Some asses kept telling her that they are professional photographers...and my sweet and innocent baby always falls for it.
    DAMN IT...I knew something was up with her, I just knew it....I need a minute........

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

The evolution of a monger:

I know a guy that was smitten with the boss chica at a bar in Sosua. He would go there everyday and talk to her. He was 100% convinced she was not a puta. He asked her out a bunch of times, but she was always busy, or was not sure. He also loved to monger, but wanted this non-pro bad. So at night he would 'sneak' around Sosua with his putas as not to be seen by his non-pro. One day when he visited she questioned him about a girl she saw him with leaving Classicos. He made up an excuse and she bought it. He got busted a 2nd time and then he figured his chance with her was done.

So he said 'fuck it', I'm not going to let this ruin my vacation. He went over to her bar the next night with 2 Passions chicas, and had the best night of his trip. The non-pro was pissed and was giving him dirty looks all night. Oh well, opportunity lost.

On his next trip he ran into the non-pro again. This time he offered her 2500rd and fucked her brains out all night. I guess she was not a non-pro. He was done with the games, and she knew she could not sucker this guy in. It worked out great for both of them.

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

This is hilarious!!!
    Ryatt you are a hopeless romantic.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

On my December trip i met a guy at the airport who was travelling on the same flight as me to POP. He did not know anything about Sousa so i filled him in and dropped him off at Hotel Seabreeze.

He went crazy and fucked everything in sight. He then meet a very special girl and fell in love.. He had met her on a website. He spent all his time and money on her. He was convinced she was not a Puta. I was convinced she was. Once i shared my thoughts with him we stopped hanging out.

On our flight back home he told me that he was in love with the girl and that he wanted her to be with him. He told me that all the other girls in Sousa were bad and only wanted him for money. He insisted that she was different. He told me that whatever she had done in the past is irrelevant. He was intent on bringing her back to England to marry.

Two weeks ago he called me crying about his novia's visa application being denied. He also told me that he had been charged $500 tax for the laptop and phone he had sent her. I asked him how much money he had been sending her but he told me he was too embarrassed by the amount.

Monday night he called me to tell me that he was leaving for Sousa the next day. He told me that he knew he was doing the wrong thing and that i had warned him but that he just could not help him self.

So if you are in Sousa now, and see a 6"2 overweight Nigerian, who lives in London with a ugly, extremly obese Hatiana. Thats my man Tony.

Unfortunately this is a true story.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Ryatt,

Mr. Vegas has the answers to your questions in this very instructional video:

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless View Post

So if you are in Sousa now, and see a 6"2 overweight Nigerian, who lives in London with a ugly, extremly obese Hatiana. Thats my man Tony.

Unfortunately this is a true story.
    Whew! I was worried for a second, because, I thought that was me. Then I read the description and realized it wasnt. I've never been accused of being 6'2, Nigerian or being seen with an overweight Haitian.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post

I know a guy that was smitten with the boss chica at a bar in Sosua. He would go there everyday and talk to her. He was 100% convinced she was not a puta. He asked her out a bunch of times, but she was always busy, or was not sure. He also loved to monger, but wanted this non-pro bad. So at night he would 'sneak' around Sosua with his putas as not to be seen by his non-pro. One day when he visited she questioned him about a girl she saw him with leaving Classicos. He made up an excuse and she bought it. He got busted a 2nd time and then he figured his chance with her was done.

So he said 'fuck it', I'm not going to let this ruin my vacation. He went over to her bar the next night with 2 Passions chicas, and had the best night of his trip. The non-pro was pissed and was giving him dirty looks all night. Oh well, opportunity lost.

On his next trip he ran into the non-pro again. This time he offered her 2500rd and fucked her brains out all night. I guess she was not a non-pro. He was done with the games, and she knew she could not sucker this guy in. It worked out great for both of them.

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.
    I guess we wont be seeing Nakom-Kayla babies running around the great white north - huh

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

Ryatt, your story represents exactly how I live my life, and how I monger (same thing, right?): I fall head over heels in love with every piece of ass I get, until she leaves and is out of sight. My long-time wingman was pre-med in college, and he assures me my excuse for this behavior is medically valid.

Repeated, short-term exposure to any sickness will eventually result in immunity.
    Last edited by nnjdave; 02-24-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Content

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nnjdave For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post

Tell me what you learned.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information