Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2011 - Does anyone have any info on this Chica(s)....

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: Does anyone have any info on this Chica(s)....

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    The evolution of a monger:

I know a guy that was smitten with the boss chica at a bar in Sosua. He would go there everyday and talk to her. He was 100% convinced she was not a puta. He asked her out a bunch of times, but she was always busy, or was not sure. He also loved to monger, but wanted this non-pro bad. So at night he would 'sneak' around Sosua with his putas as not to be seen by his non-pro. One day when he visited she questioned him about a girl she saw him with leaving Classicos. He made up an excuse and she bought it. He got busted a 2nd time and then he figured his chance with her was done.

So he said 'fuck it', I'm not going to let this ruin my vacation. He went over to her bar the next night with 2 Passions chicas, and had the best night of his trip. The non-pro was pissed and was giving him dirty looks all night. Oh well, opportunity lost.

On his next trip he ran into the non-pro again. This time he offered her 2500rd and fucked her brains out all night. I guess she was not a non-pro. He was done with the games, and she knew she could not sucker this guy in. It worked out great for both of them.

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.
    Actually I think his beloved "non-pro" got 3000 pesos from him that night, but I could be mistaken. Funny how that works sometime for the experienced monger. Perhaps he should just stick to the pros.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless View Post
    On my December trip i met a guy at the airport who was travelling on the same flight as me to POP. He did not know anything about Sousa so i filled him in and dropped him off at Hotel Seabreeze.

He went crazy and fucked everything in sight. He then meet a very special girl and fell in love.. He had met her on a website. He spent all his time and money on her. He was convinced she was not a Puta. I was convinced she was. Once i shared my thoughts with him we stopped hanging out.

On our flight back home he told me that he was in love with the girl and that he wanted her to be with him. He told me that all the other girls in Sousa were bad and only wanted him for money. He insisted that she was different. He told me that whatever she had done in the past is irrelevant. He was intent on bringing her back to England to marry.

Two weeks ago he called me crying about his novia's visa application being denied. He also told me that he had been charged $500 tax for the laptop and phone he had sent her. I asked him how much money he had been sending her but he told me he was too embarrassed by the amount.

Monday night he called me to tell me that he was leaving for Sousa the next day. He told me that he knew he was doing the wrong thing and that i had warned him but that he just could not help him self.

So if you are in Sousa now, and see a 6"2 overweight Nigerian, who lives in London with a ugly, extremly obese Hatiana. Thats my man Tony.

Unfortunately this is a true story.
    I lost a wingman to something similar....I feel sorry him and the likes but then again I did my part as a friend and told him time and time again but he always said his girl was different....so now whenever someone is "in love" I just let them be....its not my pocket

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

I know a guy that was smitten with the boss chica at a bar in Sosua. He would go there everyday and talk to her. He was 100% convinced she was not a puta. He asked her out a bunch of times, but she was always busy, or was not sure. He also loved to monger, but wanted this non-pro bad. So at night he would 'sneak' around Sosua with his putas as not to be seen by his non-pro. One day when he visited she questioned him about a girl she saw him with leaving Classicos. He made up an excuse and she bought it. He got busted a 2nd time and then he figured his chance with her was done.

So he said 'fuck it', I'm not going to let this ruin my vacation. He went over to her bar the next night with 2 Passions chicas, and had the best night of his trip. The non-pro was pissed and was giving him dirty looks all night. Oh well, opportunity lost.

On his next trip he ran into the non-pro again. This time he offered her 2500rd and fucked her brains out all night. I guess she was not a non-pro. He was done with the games, and she knew she could not sucker this guy in. It worked out great for both of them.

He learned a lot from this experience, and I learned from it as well. You can too.
    Nakom that was some funny shit...This guy in question thought she was a non pro because of the way she carried herself, also she said she doesn't hang out at ANY of the places on the strip. Well he found out she was a Picky "NON-PUTA".
    Oh yeah, he did get suckered though....he gave her 3000rd and a bag of his only AND favorite candy....Peanut M&Ms....lmao

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Actually I think his beloved "non-pro" got 3000 pesos from him that night, but I could be mistaken. Funny how that works sometime for the experienced monger. Perhaps he should just stick to the pros.
    How much did he spend trying to get to know her?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Robert....your not mistaken, It was 3K, but DAMN was that good. She was the only one I fell out of love with in the morning..she should've stuck with the "I'm not a Puta" I would've gotten el abogado, in a heartbeat to draw up the paperwork........

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    How much did he spend trying to get to know her?
    3K....AND A WHOLE LOT OF VODKA!!! LMAO

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnjdave View Post
    Ryatt, your story represents exactly how I live my life, and how I monger (same thing, right?): I fall head over heels in love with every piece of ass I get, until she leaves and is out of sight. My long-time wingman was pre-med in college, and he assures me my excuse for this behavior is medically valid.

Controlled, short-term exposure to any sickness will eventually result in immunity.
    I sure hope so...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt View Post
    Well that's not bad how much can one Man drink

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Thanks so much for this post...

I met one who I think is a non-pro, and works in a bar..(I already fucked her..but she has a gringo novio and feels bad when we fuck)
    I really like fucking her..but it's not a sure thing.

I coulda been like the guy in your story on my next trip (sitting at her bar hoping to fuck during the day...and trying to sneak around at night)....

Fuck that..maybe 2000 pesos will help her feel better about it..

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Now that I read the other posts..
    I will answer the inevitable questions..

1. I have spent maybe $60 bucks total on 4 drinks/dinner/dates before I finally hit. This spanned 2 trips..and we talked occasionally over IM. I also brought her maybe $20 worth of gifts on the 2nd trip.

2. Yes the time investment was worth it...top 5 all time best pussy in my life..although I do wonder if it is so good because of anticipation/unknown/forbidden fruit. She really seems into her novio.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

You been to the DR since when and you STILL dont speak any spanish....lol

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I guess we wont be seeing Nakom-Kayla babies running around the great white north - huh
    That was never an option regardless. The story is not actually about me.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Tell me what you learned.
    I learned that some things are private.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

Dude, you had me going for a minute as well! You are hilarious! I thought I was going to have to make a special trip back so we can bring you back to the light... and get you to one of those Sex-aholic Anonymous meetings.

Hi, my name is Ryatt... and I am a recovering sex addict... LMAO.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    You been to the DR since when and you STILL dont speak any spanish....lol
    HAHA I WILL b there by trip 10!!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by longhairdontcare View Post
    Dude, you had me going for a minute as well! You are hilarious! I thought I was going to have to make a special trip back so we can bring you back to the light... and get you to one of those Sex-aholic Anonymous meetings.

Hi, my name is Ryatt... and I am a recovering sex addict... LMAO.
    HaHaHa...I do need help though, everybody that knows me knows that I may need SA lmao...look what I did on the first day I got there for Superbowl weekend..if there were just a few more hours, I think it would have been 5

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Ryatt...man, you got jokes!!!!!
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

All my friends that met their spouse in a bar or where the woman worked in a bar had a rocky marriage and/or an eventual divorce. Not saying that things don't work out for some people, but I have not seen it. Nevertheless, I do fall head over heels for women in bars...its one of my biggest turn ons...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    All my friends that met their spouse in a bar or where the woman worked in a bar had a rocky marriage and/or an eventual divorce. Not saying that things don't work out for some people, but I have not seen it. Nevertheless, I do fall head over heels for women in bars...its one of my biggest turn ons...
    When I was a very young fella my Mom warned me to avoid Women who don't drink at all. Something about them avoiding lowered inhibitions and the ensuing burst of honesty as their bones all come tumbling out of the closet. So what did I do? Married a Woman who didn't smoke, drink and had never experimented with drugs of any kind.

It's not difficult to spin yourself an embellished existence for public consumption but living with another person every day will slowly undress your soul and she turned out to be (over the course of more than a decade) the most deceitful, selfish and conniving human being I've ever met.

Moral of the story: Listen to your Mom!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ryatt

Well that's not bad how much can one Man drink

"You're only as old as the woman you feel" Groucho Marx

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information