Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do I start?

Thanks

Where do I start?

I want to make reservations for my first trip to the DR this weekend. Where do I start? I want to spend 3 nights at Black Beards, 3 nights at Hotel de Ventura, and 3 nights in Sosua. I will be flying into STI. STI will be my choice because coming from NJ Continental has limited service to POP. Which of the 3 places should be my first stop?

Does STI have a duty free shop to pick up some booze and smokes? Can I exchange money at STI?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    STI has a nice new shop and there are two banks to change money.
    You should start with 1 night at Blackbeards, see how many others are at Aventura because you do not want to be alone there. Plan on 4-5 nights at Sosua, maybe 1 night in Europa and 1 or 2 nights at The Palace.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    STI has a nice new shop and there are two banks to change money.
    You should start with 1 night at Blackbeards, see how many others are at Aventura because you do not want to be alone there. Plan on 4-5 nights at Sosua, maybe 1 night in Europa and 1 or 2 nights at The Palace.
    Also make sure you plan to be in Sosua during the weekend you will have a better time there.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    Hit the Duty free in Newark for smokes.

5 cartons of Marlboro Ulta Litghts for $78 US I think. I can't smoke Dominican Tobacco but ask 3 people and you'll get 3 different answers.

I am very familliar with the duty free in newark. What brand of smokes and what kind of booze are you thinking?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    You also may want to consider a night or 2 at Billy's Field of Dreams.

Nice guy and a nice joint.

Carefull staying at Black Beards or Billy's and then going to Sosua. The hotel accomidations in Sosua are not comparable, but then again NOTHING compares to the town of Sosua. It's a fucking BLAST ! !

Thanks
    That is one of my concerns. Black Beards seems to be frequently visited my like minded men but Aventura seems to be a place that no one on this board reports about. Being alone at Aventura with the chicas to myself may sound like fun but it would be nice to have some dudes around to BS with. I think I will keep the Palace off of my list because I am a kind of like laid back person. The Palace seems like a 24 hour party place. Choices, choices, choices.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by herbf
    That is one of my concerns. Black Beards seems to be frequently visited my like minded men but Aventura seems to be a place that no one on this board reports about. Being alone at Aventura with the chicas to myself may sound like fun but it would be nice to have some dudes around to BS with. I think I will keep the Palace off of my list because I am a kind of like laid back person. The Palace seems like a 24 hour party place. Choices, choices, choices.
    If you are "laid-back" the Palace is good because you can either take or leave the scene there. I met a lot a cool mongers there and enjoyed myself immensely. It would be a mistake to pass it up unless you seriously want to be on your own.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4
    If you are "laid-back" the Palace is good because you can either take or leave the scene there. I met a lot a cool mongers there and enjoyed myself immensely. It would be a mistake to pass it up unless you seriously want to be on your own.
    Besides your basically using it for sleeping and f*#king anyway and meeting some of the guys in person goes a long way when learning the ropes. You can read this board all day but it's not the same as 1st hand. Also it can come in handy when you run short on supplies, need some help,(like throwing some chica out) etc.......... I didn't find it too wild except for a couple of times but then again we booked the whole place for that reason and you would have loved it!!!!!!!! If that bothers you then don't go when there's big events planned, but still go.
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    Hit the Duty free in Newark for smokes.

I am very familliar with the duty free in newark. What brand of smokes and what kind of booze are you thinking?
    Is there a Duty Free in terminal C? I have a 9 am flight on Continental out of terminal C. Kools is my favorite, but when in Costa Rica I puffed on Derby cigarettes which was also nice. Booze, as long as it is 80 proof is good for me.

Thanks
    No on site chicas so what do I do?

Carefull staying at Black Beards or Billy's and then going to Sosua. The hotel accomidations in Sosua are not comparable, but then again NOTHING compares to the town of Sosua. It's a fucking BLAST ! !
    Are you saying hotels in Sosua are below par? If so, I can deal with that. I spent plenty of nights in the projects growing up.

Thanks
    Thanks gentlemen for your input!

Thanks

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =
    1. Motoconche racing against Jayman down the back beach road drunk as hell looking for hoes to bring back to the party.

2. Not finding hoes and racing down the main strip from Domino to Classico. Smacking motoconch driver's ass yelling "Muy Rapido!!!!!" Fuck I made it from Domino to Classico in 3.5 seconds.

3. At Classico Jayman saying "Dude I'm wasted. Im going back to let this little chica suck my dick." Five minutes later Im on a moto with my wife for the night and as we near Domino I hear "HEEYYYYYYY!!!!!". Yep theres Jayman at Dominos having a few more nightcaps. Might as well stop.

4. Seeing El D come out of the back of Passions, putting his hands in the air, and yelling "I WON!!".

5. Being awakened at 10am after just going to sleep at 8am by El D sticking his head in my window yelling at me to get up and start drinking.

6. Getting head at 10:10am and having Jayman stick his head in the window 30 seconds after busting a nut in my wife for the nights mouth.

7. Getting wasted and finishing a gallon of Captain Morgan with El D and Jayman before noon after my 10:10 bbjcim.

8. Taking your wife for the night back and she is so drunk she falls of the moto when you get back then thinking to yourself "I bet I can stick it in her ass and she won't even know it.".

9. Waking up in the morning with the wife from the night saying something about chulo aieee and walking funny.

10. Being able to holler off the balcony when it was raining "Soronji!!! Come give me a blow job! Muy Rapido!!".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =
    1. Motoconche racing against Jayman down the back beach road drunk as hell looking for hoes to bring back to the party.

2. Not finding hoes and racing down the main strip from Domino to Classico. Smacking motoconch driver's ass yelling "Muy Rapido!!!!!" Fuck I made it from Domino to Classico in 3.5 seconds.

3. At Classico Jayman saying "Dude I'm wasted. Im going back to let this little chica suck my dick." Five minutes later Im on a moto with my wife for the night and as we near Domino I hear "HEEYYYYYYY!!!!!". Yep theres Jayman at Dominos having a few more nightcaps. Might as well stop.

4. Seeing El D come out of the back of Passions, putting his hands in the air, and yelling "I WON!!".

5. Being awakened at 10am after just going to sleep at 8am by El D sticking his head in my window yelling at me to get up and start drinking.

6. Getting head at 10:10am and having Jayman stick his head in the window 30 seconds after busting a nut in my wife for the nights mouth.

7. Getting wasted and finishing a gallon of Captain Morgan with El D and Jayman before noon after my 10:10 bbjcim.

8. Taking your wife for the night back and she is so drunk she falls of the moto when you get back then thinking to yourself "I bet I can stick it in her ass and she won't even know it.".

9. Waking up in the morning with the wife from the night saying something about chulo aieee and walking funny.

10. Being able to holler off the balcony when it was raining "Soronji!!! Come give me a blow job! Muy Rapido!!".
    Hey Freak, What does this have to do with my question? We have a new professional board here now. Maybe you and others can act in the same manner. Keep your childish replies to yourself and stay on topic.

Thanks

10. Being able to holler off the balcony when it was raining "Soronji!!! Come give me a blow job! Muy Rapido!!".[/quote]

ROTFLMFAO
    NOW THAT'S SOME FUNNY S*#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you need help......... but don't get any

Thanks
    Hey Freak, What does this have to do with my question?
    NUTHIN ! ! but I don't understand the question ? ? ?

Maybe you and others can act in the same manner. .
    Not likely . . . This is the I.S.O.C. Ya don't like it then go talk to Jackson ! !

Keep your childish replies to yourself and stay on topic.
    NEVER ! ! - well not never but we do tend to stray . . .

Common herb . . . ya gotta take the good with the bad on I.S.O.C.

Don't be pickin on my man Freak ! ! (that was a great fuckin list)

I was gonna give some real answers but if your gonna pick on us then I'll just keep my info to myself

Thanks

funny

hey that is 10 things I want to know about the dr

funny list :grin:
    as the titanic sinks , I will be partying with the band.

Thanks
    Hey Freak, What does this have to do with my question? We have a new professional board here now. Maybe you and others can act in the same manner. Keep your childish replies to yourself and stay on topic.
    First: This is a board about getting pussy not getting a job.

Second: It has everything to do with your question! It was meant to get you excited about Sosua. Don't want to my buddy? :cry:

Third: Have a drink and chill out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident

FUCKING BLASTin Sosua =

I missed this reply while typing mine........
    Herbf lighten up dude most things written here are tongue in cheek so roll with it. Once you make a trip with the same guys (you are asking all these questions and we're answering them even though you can do a search and find them yourself) You'll understand
    P.S. When in rome do what the romans do

Thanks

Re: funny

Quote Originally Posted by bigfroggy1
    hey that is 10 things I want to know about the dr

funny list :grin:
    I could go on for hours about all of the things that I experienced there. Best place in the world IMHO. I havent been too many places though.

Thanks
    I got good on topic info about both Billy's Field of Dreams and Aventura and the location and stock of the duty frees in Newark but I ain't typin it here until herb apologizes to Freak . . .

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information