Udonis Haslem
    Damon Jones
    Eddie Jones
    Christian Laettner
    Alonzo Mourning
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Steve Smith
    Dwyane Wade
    Okay your showing us this for what????????????????????
    The others haven't done shit in their careers!!!!!!!!!
    And steve smith was my old gym teach :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I now it's not easy to finally have a team that's good probably for more than one season. There just not ready yet but you will see besides your teams parts are not interchangable.
    it'll catch up sooner or later :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PISTONS ALL THE WAY....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHOMAS2003
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG
    Quote Originally Posted by bandera
    Gentlemen Here is Your Miami Heat:

Shandon Anderson
    Rasual Butler
    Michael Doleac
    Keyon Dooling
    Udonis Haslem
    Damon Jones
    Eddie Jones
    Christian Laettner
    Alonzo Mourning
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Steve Smith
    Dwyane Wade
    Okay your showing us this for what????????????????????
    The others haven't done shit in their careers!!!!!!!!!
    And steve smith was my old gym teach :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I now it's not easy to finally have a team that's good probably for more than one season. There just not ready yet but you will see besides your teams parts are not interchangable.
    it'll catch up sooner or later :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PISTONS ALL THE WAY....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEEEAH BABY!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    If you guys remember correctly i picked the Tarheels before March madness... and i was right about that...
    Yeah but you didn't pick the pistons last year and look what happen :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Let's see shaq, wade .......and tell me who else??????????looks like the lakers to me in different packaging :shock: :shock: :shock: The BEST TEAM will win Key word TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanna bet a Monica Massage Session that the Pistons dont win it all?

(giving Gdogg Flashbacks, When he thought the Falcons were gonna beat the Eagles)
    Well.... we'll have to come up with something else unless your gonna wager your friggin B-day gift and then if that's the case then we are going to have to sweeten the pot like wagering aTLN with monica or someone of those standards Limit of RD$1500 (we gotta keep the price respectable). Or we go shopping in classico's for take-out winner chooses!!!!!!!!!
    Hold on a sec here... Im getting a birthday gift?!?!?!! uhm i didnt know that... What is it... Somebody wants to get in the command center quick! haha... forget the bet if im getting a good gift!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    If you guys remember correctly i picked the Tarheels before March madness... and i was right about that...
    Yeah but you didn't pick the pistons last year and look what happen :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Let's see shaq, wade .......and tell me who else??????????looks like the lakers to me in different packaging :shock: :shock: :shock: The BEST TEAM will win Key word TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanna bet a Monica Massage Session that the Pistons dont win it all?

(giving Gdogg Flashbacks, When he thought the Falcons were gonna beat the Eagles)
    Well.... we'll have to come up with something else unless your gonna wager your friggin B-day gift and then if that's the case then we are going to have to sweeten the pot like wagering aTLN with monica or someone of those standards Limit of RD$1500 (we gotta keep the price respectable). Or we go shopping in classico's for take-out winner chooses!!!!!!!!!
    Hold on a sec here... Im getting a birthday gift?!?!?!! uhm i didnt know that... What is it... Somebody wants to get in the command center quick! haha... forget the bet if im getting a good gift!
    Damn Wuss

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    hehe... No i just want my present

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Instead of talking about basketball, can we please talk about sex?

For the newbies out there, NEVER, EVER go to a place for sex with a cab driver. Try and find it yourself. The reason is that the cab driver will demand a commission.

Besides, finding the places by yourself adds more fun. For example, I walked for over an hour to find Mona Lisa. LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by New_World_Order

For the newbies out there, NEVER, EVER go to a place for sex with a cab driver. Try and find it yourself. The reason is that the cab driver will demand a commission.

Besides, finding the places by yourself adds more fun. For example, I walked for over an hour to find Mona Lisa. LOL
    NWO now If you don't know how too roll with us by now then YOUR STILL A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!! all I have to say is

Thanks

NWO now If you don't know how too roll with us by know then YOUR STILL A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!! all I have to say is

Sorry bro. 8) I guess I have a lot of learning to do.

Your Pistons and the Pacers........Damn. A lot of security at the Palace on Monday.

Thanks

You didn't do that recently, did you? :?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow

You didn't do that recently, did you? :?

Hi there. I have always been a fan of Mona Lisa so I was looking for it. I was walking in circles and was unable to find it. I finally did.

I do not like cab drivers taking me there because they demand a commission from the owners.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information