Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bringing chicas back to AI resorts

Thanks

Re: Bringing chicas back to AI resorts

Quote Originally Posted by custemmade View Post
    I'm heading to the Occidental Grand Flamenco in march on the 14th. This is my first time in DR. Can someone tell me if I can bring Chicas back to my room? I called the hotel and they guy tried to give me some bullshit like $45 a night to have "friends visit". Also am I better off grabing a Chica who works at the hotel instead? whats the likelyhood of that? Lastly if the chicas are not allowed to come to the resort, then how do they get into the night club on the property? Sorry i'm new
    You will not be able to get a girl in to your resort. I stayed at Playa Dorada last April. FOD was still open and could walk there. I had a great time there and made some good friends. But my bud was there in Feb and still no news of the new place opening. Pack a bag for the night go outside to the main gate in the morning. Catch a local taxi or jaja(wawa) its a local bus. Will cost next to nothing can not recall exact but it was the smallest coin amount I had.
    Go to Sosua walk around & check out the hotels and try to cover your bracelet. Ask for prices and never jump on the first price. They started at 60 I had them down to 40 with no chica fees. Check in and go enjoy the the beach, its much better than the one in Playa Dorada IMHO. Get your bearings on the town when its still daylight too. Not that its that big but depending on where you stay you may have some turns to get to Pedro Clisante. Then when the sun goes down you can enjoy all that Sosua has to offer. The bars below Classico's were great to watch the woman stroll by. Not sure if they are on parade there now since the crack down. If your going alone you are sure to find fellow mongers in hotels happy to show you around and give advise. You will have a great time and never go back to AI again. Other option is take a cab to Crystals. I have a number of a guy if you like PM me. You can go pick out your girl and play on prem. Its a strip club with rooms to play upstairs. They had some sexy girl when I went.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJitalian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Bringing chicas back to AI resorts

Sorry im staying in the allegro woops, no I wont be there for the poker tourn....I am a time share holder will that make a difference in me bringing people back?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information