Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling girls vs. girls calling you

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Calling girls vs. girls calling you

When you have a DR phone girls you've been with can call you. One advantage of this is that when a girl calls you it puts her in a weaker bargaining position. She probably needs money and you may be able to use that to your advantage in negotiating how much you are willing to pay.

Compare that to when you call a girl and ask her to come over. In that case, the girl knows you are the one with needs and she may use that to negotiate the price a bit higher.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Calling girls vs. girls calling you

I got my first Dominican phone during my last trip in January. I had several girls calling me different times of the day. Price would keep going down each time i said no. Also, they would do the let the phone ring one time thing and then hang up.. I got that several times in a week.. Daytime especially girls will call and quote an unbelievable low rate if they can come hook up with me when they call..

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

It also helps when you're with a potential chica and your phone rings on occasion. The chica knows that you aren't sweating her too much, and she needs to act accordingly.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I got my first Dominican phone during my last trip in January. I had several girls calling me different times of the day. Price would keep going down each time i said no. Also, they would do the let the phone ring one time thing and then hang up.. I got that several times in a week.. Daytime especially girls will call and quote an unbelievable low rate if they can come hook up with me when they call..
    That is very interesting. Many friends have told me I "HAVE" to get a DR phone but I didn't understand any advantage to it. If I needed to call someone I could go to an internet place. But what you describe is a definite advantage to having a phone. I posted this question because yesterday I called a girl to come over and the whole session she was working me for more money and gifts and moto money and on and on. I'll never see her again but as I reflected on it I realized that I put myself in a weak position when I called her. It was easy for her to claim I should pay extra because it was I that inconvenienced her and pulled her away from her mom, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

A very enlightening Thread, Shredder! My thinking was, ''I want no ho's calling me'', so, I had no cellular. Guess that I have been stupid.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    A very enlightening Thread, Shredder! My thinking was, ''I want no ho's calling me'', so, I had no cellular. Guess that I have been stupid.
    That was my thought about a phone too...now I'm seeing the advantage....

....and, you da man.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I did my first 4 trips without a phone. Sacase my wingman was the one that got me to buy a phone because he had one and his phone was ringing all times of the day with text messages, calls, etc... I decided to get one and it was a great choice for me for my 5th visit. Made things so much easier for me that i could have females contacting me when i was chilling in my room..

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    It also helps when you're with a potential chica and your phone rings on occasion. The chica knows that you aren't sweating her too much, and she needs to act accordingly.

It sure does. "I can't see you today but tomorrow at 7 will work"

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

When they call it does say "I want you" or "I need money".

In 6 trips I've never purchased a DR phone. I've been able to keep my bill in check with the Int'l plan. A few chicas that I may see from previous trips have my US number and use it respectfully.

I just don't like the "Dominican" calling as I call it. To me that's what I call it when they call and hang up after 2-3 rings and that's the signal for you to call them back so you pay for the call. You know they gotta keep those pre-paid minutes.lol

If I was fortunate to stay for longer than a week, then I might have to buy the Claro or Orange to keep things in order there. In a week I'm more about hunting and hooking up when the mood strikes than calling and planning things out though.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That Int'l plan stuff scares me. I am afraid to use my USA phone in Sosua to text or call anyone, because when I return home my bill may be off the charts. . I do use it for free WIFI to surf the net and get on the board. I dont want to give out my US number either. That Dominican phone is cheap, and comes in handy for a 10 day trip.

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    When they call it does say "I want you" or "I need money".

In 6 trips I've never purchased a DR phone. I've been able to keep my bill in check with the Int'l plan. A few chicas that I may see from previous trips have my US number and use it respectfully.

I just don't like the "Dominican" calling as I call it. To me that's what I call it when they call and hang up after 2-3 rings and that's the signal for you to call them back so you pay for the call. You know they gotta keep those pre-paid minutes.lol

If I was fortunate to stay for longer than a week, then I might have to buy the Claro or Orange to keep things in order there. In a week I'm more about hunting and hooking up when the mood strikes than calling and planning things out though.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Having a DR cell, does have its advantages. It takes mongering to a higher level. Instead of always being on the hunt, you can be the hunted. I was on my way to the beach one day and I saw this dime, at the store across from the Seabreeze. I jumped out the car, and introduced myself and exchanged numbers. My boy DMV was pissed because he said he saw her 1st. I had another amiga meet me at the beach, but this new chica was blowing my cell up non stop. I wanted to get with her, but I was occupado. I finally decided to knock off the one I was with, and get rid of her so I could conquer the newbie. After I finished I walked up to Classico and who do I see, yes the dime piece. I snatched her up and took her back to the Seabreeze. I knew I had a winner when Jihad and the Dom the worked for him, both lost their mind. Jihad checking her ID and asking a million questions. I took her in the room, and she had the,"best pussy I ever had." She was only in town for the weekend, and I never saw her again. She was from Santo Domingo of course, and dont even think of going to Santo Domingo or Santiago with out a DR cell.
    My point is I would have never got with that chica with out a cell. My experience with her alone was worth the cost of a cell.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    When you have a DR phone girls you've been with can call you. One advantage of this is that when a girl calls you it puts her in a weaker bargaining position. She probably needs money and you may be able to use that to your advantage in negotiating how much you are willing to pay.

Compare that to when you call a girl and ask her to come over. In that case, the girl knows you are the one with needs and she may use that to negotiate the price a bit higher.

I have a DR phone and its been a savior! First it keeps my US phone bill in check and I have have chicas calling or texting me all day so I always have easy access!

I try to pay them the same either way....if a girl is working me for more $ then she will just be deleted from the rotation...or if there is a next time and she calls me then I will just low ball her and even out then fire her from the rotation.....her loss for being ungrateful!!

If they ask for moto money and I have coins or those 20 or 50 peso bills I'll give to them and wont hold it against them
    Last edited by harlem hec; 03-11-2011 at 02:47 PM.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

i have lost track of the number of mongering trips i have done in the last 8 years (likely around or over 100 easy) and i have NEVER asked for or took a chicas phone #

when i am travelling with wingmen i sometimes get a local cell # to keep in touch with them and NOT the chicas

when i monger i want fresh meat (to me) and not the same chica day after day after day.

so for me a phone for chicas is useless
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

A lot of guys chat with chicas they have already been with so both parties typically know what is what regardless of who made a particular call.
    I would not try to haggle for a better price just because she called and if she tried to charge more because I called she would be history.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

most of my trips, i rarely use a phone because when i did, it caused more problems than the good that comes out of it. Your phone will not stop ringing. I'll never forget how this one girl I was with literally called me all night. Now multiply that with by 5 different girls and you mind as well turn that bitch off cuz it will not stop. I rather not go through with that. The main reason for me to have a phone is for the fam to reach me when i'm out of country.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Got to keep those chicas in check!! (why are they calling you all night?)

Quote Originally Posted by knotty View Post
    most of my trips, i rarely use a phone because when i did, it caused more problems than the good that comes out of it. Your phone will not stop ringing. I'll never forget how this one girl I was with literally called me all night. Now multiply that with by 5 different girls and you mind as well turn that bitch off cuz it will not stop. I rather not go through with that. The main reason for me to have a phone is for the fam to reach me when i'm out of country.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post

We're ALWAYS the ones with needs. The girls already know this.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    Got to keep those chicas in check!! (why are they calling you all night?)
    cuz they all want a piece of the monopoly money in my wallet.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 762 Posts

I use my phone mainly to get back to a chicas i didnt have time to get with at the the moment. I stick to getting numbers instead of giving my number out.
    Last edited by leeway99; 03-11-2011 at 08:51 PM.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to leeway99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Having a cellie has it's pluses and minuses.......it is a pain when they don't stop calling your cellie.......
    didn't even use a cellie in Paradise till recently and never had a problem mongering.....

Basically using a cellie is to make contact or have contact with a gurl you have previously met.
    So there isn't much of a point of having a cellie if you looking for a constant flow of different flavors.

But it is super when you have a hotties cellie number to call them to meet such and such at an appointed time.
    I never give out mi cellie number if I can help it.
    But I do take cellie numbers, even if I don't have a cellie, cause I'll use someones elses cellie to call them......lol.

Having a cellie to call your buddies in Paradise or people back home are the best reasons to have a local cellie.
    Many drivers and hotels in Negril, Jamaica offer free cellies as a courtesy to their customers.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information