Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to piss off a Dominicana

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: How to piss off a Dominicana

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    If you travel to the same place often you are better off making friends with the locals, than pissing them off. Look at Michel3's report. He got drunk, he was short on pesos that night, but he did a good deed the night before, and the girls fronted the money for his tab.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...&postcount=143

What do you mean by locals?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    What do you mean by locals?
    Anyone that lives/works in that destination. if its another transient visitor/worker then that relationship probably cant come back to haunt you in your future trips to that location because you probably wont run into her/him again.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Click to see pic

On my first few trips I was with Rosahna, a light skinned Dominicana, once a trip. She is a plus size girl with great seductive abilities and good performance. She is very confident of her allure and sticks to her 2000pesos for short time rate. She also insists on using her moto concho friend who charges 100pesos to go 2 blocks...coming and going. After being with her 3 times the thrill was gone and her rate was way out of line. But, we remained friends and she always flirted with me whenever we saw each other at the bars.

This trip I saw her and she introduced me to her friend, Marysol, who is also a plus size with enormous tits. I considered taking Marysol a few nights ago, indicated I was on board and asked her how much it would be. She told me 2000pesos. I said, "Well, okay I'm going to find my friend. Talk to you later." She immediately went to Rosahna to report this.

The next night I ran into them and they were not friendly. They kind of snubbed me...which was fine with me. So an hour later I had two, very cute Haitiana spinners on my arm. I'd invited them to go up the street to get something to eat. The Haitianas were very happy and affectionately holding onto my arms. As we walked out of Merengue Bar we walked right past Marysol. I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Last night I saw Rosahna and if looks could kill....She gave me the meanest dagger looks I've gotten in this town.

My question would be:
    Why would you pay 2100 for a ST with a fatty? Not once but three times???

as far as the looks that kill??? It is just for the moment. I have had a lot of Sosua chicas be pissed off, for not taking them. But they all get over it and are more then happy to go another night. Some will be happy again with a presidente or even just a cigarette. They know we are sportfucking, they get over it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

how to piss off a chica started to be a good read.

how to piss off members turned it into not such a good read.

thread closed for now!

go get laid everyone and post some pics
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Anyone that lives/works in that destination. if its another transient visitor/worker then that relationship probably cant come back to haunt you in your future trips to that location because you probably wont run into her/him again.

There are dirtbag Dominicans as well as people that actually live there with their families and work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Click to see pic

On my first few trips I was with Rosahna, a light skinned Dominicana, once a trip. She is a plus size girl with great seductive abilities and good performance. She is very confident of her allure and sticks to her 2000pesos for short time rate. She also insists on using her moto concho friend who charges 100pesos to go 2 blocks...coming and going. After being with her 3 times the thrill was gone and her rate was way out of line. But, we remained friends and she always flirted with me whenever we saw each other at the bars.

This trip I saw her and she introduced me to her friend, Marysol, who is also a plus size with enormous tits. I considered taking Marysol a few nights ago, indicated I was on board and asked her how much it would be. She told me 2000pesos. I said, "Well, okay I'm going to find my friend. Talk to you later." She immediately went to Rosahna to report this.

The next night I ran into them and they were not friendly. They kind of snubbed me...which was fine with me. So an hour later I had two, very cute Haitiana spinners on my arm. I'd invited them to go up the street to get something to eat. The Haitianas were very happy and affectionately holding onto my arms. As we walked out of Merengue Bar we walked right past Marysol. I couldn't resist tapping her on the arm as we passed to make sure she saw me leave with TWO Haitiana spinners. In my mind I'm thinking, "Yeah, I can have TWO girls for less than you charge."

Last night I saw Rosahna and if looks could kill....She gave me the meanest dagger looks I've gotten in this town.
    Great, very informative real life story. We need more like this.
    I can tell alot of similar situations myself too. But a bit later.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slan View Post
    Great, very informative real life story. We need more like this.
    I can tell alot of similar situations myself too. But a bit later.
    There's alot of those on here if you care to search for them. I'd be interested in hearing some of yours.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitie carson View Post
    I'd be interested in hearing some of yours.
    They will follow. In a little while. A green newby should be humble, patient and polite first. Those who know it all irritate people.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

IT's an interesting thread and read--my view- I am a visitor in someone else's country-
    I first try to get the lay of the land--who the regular people are, the hustlers, the Banditas and the girls who are nice working girls. It takes a while to learn this stuff. I have managed fine. Why i would never piss one off --because i don't know them background --who knows who their related to --a guy once told me "LIFE IS VERY CHEAP IN THE DR" and i believe him. I've been to Boca CHica 7 times in the past year and you know who says "I'm cheap"-- some hustlers and Bandiitas who can't get over on me. But yet other ones (hustlers and bandiitas) are nice and cordial to me because i realize its their "job" and they respect me. Now alot of the locals know me or recognize me there and respect me because i an a guest and l respect all of them.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miggy99 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information