Thread: Frank Reyes In NYC Tonight!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Frank Reyes In NYC Tonight!!!

Sorry for such short notice guys but my favorite Bachatero is at Copacabana tonight... $20 to get in and its the best club i have been to for Spanish women... THE DOMINICANAS WILL BE OUT TONIGHT!!!... I just may make a guest appearance as well....
    http://www.copacabanany.com/java.htm
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    What happened to you guys!!!... I was there and he was great of course,..... Third time seeing him live and there were so many girls there... Oh Man I miss the DR!!! Man im drunk off hennessy and hypnotic and i should be sleeping... If this were the DR i would be fucking right now... SHIT!!!

in the name of Jayman... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Did you meet any new chicas to add to your current crop?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    man, I didn't see this until this morning, and I had absolutely nothing to do last night, but sleep. I know you had to scoop up a few mamis in there. What was the flavor this week?

Thanks
    Guys I am one to never lie on his dick... and i know we have a few that make shit up here ... I can not tell a lie :? ... I got zero numbers last night ... I think my phermones (sp?) is slowly leaking out... This is usually the time when i have to go back to the DR and get the juices flowing again... I definitely danced with a few girls but didnt bag any numbers.... to be honest i was like the bitches in there when Frank Reyes came out... I was right in the front of the stage and i think he even pointed at me when i was singing along to quien eres tu.... damn im a homo! hahaha

KD we have to hook up some time... Your missin out on a good thing if you dont go to Copa when you have nothin to do...

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Guys I am one to never lie on his dick... and i know we have a few that make shit up here ... I can not tell a lie :? ... I got zero numbers last night ... I think my phermones (sp?) is slowly leaking out... This is usually the time when i have to go back to the DR and get the juices flowing again... I definitely danced with a few girls but didnt bag any numbers.... to be honest i was like the bitches in there when Frank Reyes came out... I was right in the front of the stage and i think he even pointed at me when i was singing along to quien eres tu.... damn im a homo! hahaha
    Don't feel bad, I can relate...except for that last part!
    :shock:

Thanks
    NO NUMBERS??? Guess you were to enthralled with Frank Reyes, you forgot about the bitches. I understand.

Thanks
    Sorry KD... I actually got dissed by the one girl that i was feeling... We danced a couple of songs... then she said thanks but im gonna go chill with my friends... I was like OK... she left and i went walkin around... I walked around the whole dance floor then saw her on the side just chillin and said whats your name... she tells me her name i told her mine... I was like so wassup can we talk some more or should i just keep on walkin... the bitch told me to keep walkin... I told her no doubt you get home safe... ( i didnt mean it) haha... I havent been dissed like that in a minute... I have to get one of my regular chics to give me some ass to build up my phermones again...

Thanks
    whoooaaa :shock: that bitch is funny. you can't bat 1000 all the time, though. all that shoud've did was get the adrenaline pumping, and to bang a few more shortees out. But I know that didn't bother you too much. You had Frank on stage. this the 2nd time you saw him in about a month.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Sorry KD... I actually got dissed by the one girl that i was feeling... We danced a couple of songs... then she said thanks but im gonna go chill with my friends... I was like OK... she left and i went walkin around... I walked around the whole dance floor then saw her on the side just chillin and said whats your name... she tells me her name i told her mine... I was like so wassup can we talk some more or should i just keep on walkin... the bitch told me to keep walkin... I told her no doubt you get home safe... ( i didnt mean it) haha... I havent been dissed like that in a minute... I have to get one of my regular chics to give me some ass to build up my phermones again...
    Sadly, when they they get to this country, they aren't Dominicans anymore. :cry:
    How did this kind of behaviour become permissible in our country?
    Even if she wasn't feelin' you, she at least should act more respectful.

Oh well, there's always JetBlue.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    whoooaaa :shock: that bitch is funny. you can't bat 1000 all the time, though. all that shoud've did was get the adrenaline pumping, and to bang a few more shortees out. But I know that didn't bother you too much. You had Frank on stage. this the 2nd time you saw him in about a month.
    2nd time this month and 3rd overall... I am president of the fan club... I still had the most fun at the Elvis Martinez concert in DR on Easter weekend... But i like Franks Music more...

Thread Information