Thread: 10 the Sequel

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

10 the Sequel

Hardly a day goes by in Sosua that I'm not saying to myself, "I can't believe this is happening to me," as I look at the girl I'm with. But sometimes the planets all align for moments you just gotta share.

It was last Saturday and I took home a young, tall beauty...as far as I was concerned she was a "10". She starts being seductive so I turn on the TV to give off enough soft light so I can see her body when the clothes come off. I notice Dudley Moore on the screen and guess that some old movie is on.

So now a few minutes pass as we undress each other....We get on the bed and I start running my hands all over her body. "Wait a minute," I say to myself. "That's Ravel's Bolero beginning." I look up at the TV and realize that the movie 10 is on and it's the bedroom scene with Dudley Moore and Bo Derek. I look back at this totally awesome babe that I'm about to stick my dick into and say to myself, "There must be a God because a prayer I made back in 1979 has just been answered." And, to top it off she was fantastic.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,128 Times in 3,034 Posts

Re: 10 the Sequel

Shredder, good to see you are still going strong. We had some good and interesting times the first few days of your trip..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Hardly a day goes by in Sosua that I'm not saying to myself, "I can't believe this is happening to me," as I look at the girl I'm with. But sometimes the planets all align for moments you just gotta share.

It was last Saturday and I took home a young, tall beauty...as far as I was concerned she was a "10". She starts being seductive so I turn on the TV to give off enough soft light so I can see her body when the clothes come off. I notice Dudley Moore on the screen and guess that some old movie is on.

So now a few minutes pass as we undress each other....We get on the bed and I start running my hands all over her body. "Wait a minute," I say to myself. "That's Ravel's Bolero beginning." I look up at the TV and realize that the movie 10 is on and it's the bedroom scene with Dudley Moore and Bo Derek. I look back at this totally awesome babe that I'm about to stick my dick into and say to myself, "There must be a God because a prayer I made back in 1979 has just been answered." And, to top it off she was fantastic.
    It's weird how we experience these things in life sometimes.
    Like a form of deja vu.

I remember when the movie '10' was released in the theatres in 1979. It was a ground-breaking movie for it's time.

When I was in Manzanillo, Mexico in 1999, I walked down to the beach of the Las Hadas resort, where the famous lovemaking scene between Bo Derek and Dudley Moore took place.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 03-25-2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: wrong year

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    Shredder, good to see you are still going strong. We had some good and interesting times the first few days of your trip..
    Here's a footnote to the evening we had with Victoria and Tina. Last weekend I was at the beach with a friend. The subject of Tina came up and he told me she has a Dominican boyfriend. He told me he was in on a conversation when Tina admitted that this boyfriend was always bad to her but she was "hopelessly in love" with him and so she tolerates anything he does. Hmmmmmm, I thought, that explains a lot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Here's a footnote to the evening we had with Victoria and Tina. Last weekend I was at the beach with a friend. The subject of Tina came up and he told me she has a Dominican boyfriend. He told me he was in on a conversation when Tina admitted that this boyfriend was always bad to her but she was "hopelessly in love" with him and so she tolerates anything he does. Hmmmmmm, I thought, that explains a lot.
    I've said it a thousand times before; every Dominicana (hell, every woman period) has a dick they are hopelessly in love with, attached to a man that treats them like shit.

That's the guy they make LOVE to(in their minds), all the rest of us are just rent-a-dicks of one kind or another.

It's one of life's injustices.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Or hence the term trick

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to levan01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I've said it a thousand times before; every Dominicana (hell, every woman period) has a dick they are hopelessly in love with, attached to a man that treats them like shit.

That's the guy they make LOVE to(in their minds), all the rest of us are just rent-a-dicks of one kind or another.

That is so fucking true!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ricwilli For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

and you look at the guy they are hopelessly in love with and you think WTF.......certainly never makes any sense

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thread Information