Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: She popped the question

Thanks

Re: She popped the question

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackluv View Post
    Thta's a fact...
    Most of these girls make peanuts.

I know a girl working in a bar..she makes 10k pesos per month.
    She works 6 days per week. 12 hrs per day.

I know another girl working as a Secretary.
    She makes 5k pesos per month
    Get this..She works from 8-12, and then 2-6. 5 days per week. She goes home for lunch everyday...and has to use a motoconcho.
    50 pesos per ride works out to 4k pesos for month just for transportation.

She nets 1k pesos for a month of work

If that was me... I'd damn sure try to take advantage of some gringo for a few pesos here and there.
    That's crazy but given the economic conditions out here in NY, on backpage you can find girls selling their services with college degrees, who used to work in financial services etc, so when it's preached that all you need is in education to succeed, the old saying is accurate "it's not what you know but who you know".

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    It remembers me that chica that I was dating from time to time and who ask me to be her "novio".

When I asked her what does it means she changed and became angry claiming "you know what it means".

It didn't know and no I didn't want to be her novio, only fucking her for free from time to time.
    I was tempted to ask this girl what being her novio meant...just out of curiosity....but I decided better to not even let the subject go that far. I'd rather she thinks I can't afford it so I won't even consider it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

When they ask you do you want to be thier novio they are basically asking you do you want to take responsibity for them. One beauty recently told me she wanted me and only me. No doubt about it baby is fine and to my knowledge I'm her only customer. Knowing what the deal is I make an offer. You can have me and 5k a month, but you need to cook my food, clean my place, and give me all I want in la cama. She tells me she doesn't want my money. She only wants me. I ask her is she sure. Here's how she responded "Aqui la vida es mas cara porque kiero vivir sola pero no kiero tu dinero kiero estar contigo". What she told me was my offer was not good enough. Rather than counter I suggested she continue to live with her mother who for some reason she's trying to get away from. I've not heard from her since.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    When they ask you do you want to be thier novio they are basically asking you do you want to take responsibity for them. One beauty recently told me she wanted me and only me. No doubt about it baby is fine and to my knowledge I'm her only customer. Knowing what the deal is I make an offer. You can have me and 5k a month, but you need to cook my food, clean my place, and give me all I want in la cama. She tells me she doesn't want my money. She only wants me. I ask her is she sure. Here's how she responded "Aqui la vida es mas cara porque kiero vivir sola pero no kiero tu dinero kiero estar contigo". What she told me was my offer was not good enough. Rather than counter I suggested she continue to live with her mother who for some reason she's trying to get away from. I've not heard from her since.
    I'm confused....First, she said she didn't want your money and then she said your offer was not good enough?????? Somewhere I got lost in your narrative.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Idea Re: She popped the question

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    I'm confused....First, she said she didn't want your money and then she said your offer was not good enough?????? Somewhere I got lost in your narrative.
    Her intention all along was to have me move her out of her mother's house. Telling me she wanted to be with me was her attempt to set me up for the request at sometime in the near future. Of course if she's mine and only mine how could I object to getting her an apartment where we both could live. Never believe these chicks are doing something that's in your best interest. What ever they're seeking to do is solely meant to benefit them and not you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Her intention all along was to have me move her out of her mother's house. Telling me she wanted to be with me was her attempt to set me up for the request at sometime in the near future. Of course if she's mine and only mine how could I object to getting her an apartment where we both could live. Never believe these chicks are doing something that's in your best interest. What ever they're seeking to do is solely meant to benefit them and not you.

Obviously what she said was contextual but it seemed to me that she was saying that she didn't just want you to pay for her rent but to set up a place for the two of you to live together.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No, what she wants is out of her mother's house. I'm just the means to an end. She's perfectly aware that I have an apartment and that I visit at best every 10 weeks. She already did the cost benefit equation and concluded she'd come out on top. She also knows I'm too be of a ho to ever solely live with her.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I neglected to mention that during the course of our text message exchange I found out she had already found the apartment she wanted to rent.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Those girls are smart and that's also why we love them.

Sort of a game and not only fiki fiki.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Actually there are 6 banks and a few supermarkets that they can work in.
    Your right, but then they would have to get up no later then 7am to start their day

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Those girls are smart and that's also why we love them.

Sort of a game and not only fiki fiki.
    Yes, it is a game that can be entertaining once you know the rules. However, knowing the rules will not stop you from being pissed off on occasion by the gall demonstrated by some of these chicks or the actions you take to remain true to the game. For those who don't know the rules the game can prove detrimental to both their emotional and financial well-being. Or in other words not much fun at all.
    Last edited by The Sage; 03-27-2011 at 03:20 AM.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    The chica is Haitian. There are no jobs for Haitians, and possibly only a few for Dominicans.

What is your point?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Compared to the surrounding areas and POP rents in Sosua are far beyond the means of most chicas. Lots of chicks want to live in Sosua hoes and non-hoes alike. The problem is they can't afford it.
    I want to live in Sosua too !

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, it is a game that can be entertaining once you know the rules. However, knowing the rules will not stop you from being pissed off on occasion by the gall demonstrated by some of these chicks or the actions you take to remain true to the game. For those who don't know the rules the game can prove detrimental to both their emotional and financial well-being. Or in other words not much fun at all.
    Exactly, you've got to know the rules, and abide by them. Sometimes it is hard, but I try to stick with them.

Case in point: before I left Sosua this pro fave of mine says to me "call me from home", the first thing I say to her is "No soy novio western union" (meaning don't ask me for money if I call you).

I know well enough that I am not any good to her when I am not in The DR, unless I am sending her money. And that ain't gonna happen (well, it hasn't yet, anyway).

So, no phone calls. I might call her shortly before I arrive on my next trip just to let her know I will be back in town, but that's it.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 03-27-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: missed words

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

she wants to be in sosua so if she gets a lil BEHIND on her rent.....she has choices
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Re: She popped the question

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    This girl is VERY good. She is sweet and does not just sell her pussy. She sells a fantasy that you are back in high school and this young sophmore girl has fallen in love with the upperclassman stud. Were it not for my many trips to Sosua, 2 years of being on ISOC and being jaded by a divorce in 2008, I'd have spent the day looking for rings with the girl. I feel sorry for the unsuspecting guy she gets ahold of.

Anyway, she has been a regular of mine for 2 weeks...and happily so. She is beautiful and fun and I pay 1500pesos for short time gfe. I'll continue to see her when I want to but I'll tell her I can't afford a "novia."
    I introduced this hottie(#9) to Shredder because I didn't have time for her. Shredder is being somewhat sarcastic. In the evening, after Shredder did her, she would always head for Classico's, seeking a second trick. We got a big laugh out of this! Novia, my ass. LOL. She wants in Sosua to get more business!

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    she wants to be in sosua so if she gets a lil BEHIND on her rent.....she has choices

She wants to be in sosua cause she is a WHORE!!!!

End of story.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I introduced this hottie(#9) to Shredder because I didn't have time for her. Shredder is being somewhat sarcastic. In the evening, after Shredder did her, she would always head for Classico's, seeking a second trick. We got a big laugh out of this! Novia, my ass. LOL. She wants in Sosua to get more business!

Sidney, at least Shredder didn't get stuck with the sloppy seconds !

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post

Sidney, at least Shredder didn't get stuck with the sloppy seconds !
    I did ''drool'' on her a few times!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

You guys swap girls , thats disgusting.....

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information