Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Situations to avoid" or Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide.

Thanks

"Situations to avoid" or Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide.

I love going to DR. It is not just the chicas, but also a pervasive sense of freedom(?). After I got divorced (no kids, 35, got some $$$ - imagine the fun I had) I used to go to DR at least 3 time every 2 months. There was a time when I nailed a DR chick one night, then nailed a Brazillian dancer from Newark the night I got home (after partying at Lancers with her and sister). Sorry I digress; the old days. . .

Anyway, I thought to have some of that back home. so I hooked up with an upscale (her dad is a rich duded down there - and she is an educated Triguena - mom 1/2 spaniard, dad 1/2 lebanese, etc; she is up here with her mom and brother - not a typical Sosua puta), hot Dominican-American women from NYC. True, I really love the girl, we are 3.5 years into the relationship, but there are some issues:
    1) jealous as hell!!!!!! I cannot say that enough. For example, if I go out with my friends (she hates them all - thinks they are devils) I have to turn off my phone.

2) If I even PRETEND to want to go to DR, I get the look of death (they have a saying - "wanna ruin a marriage, move to DR").

3) When walking in public, I cannot even think to check out another chick!!!

4) Wants to integrate with my family so much that it gets annoying (I know its a good thing but I get tired of hanging out with my sisters!!)..

I am thinking about sending her to DR to visit her family and then going myself at the same time (bringing my vonnage phone so it looks like I am in the US). See what happens.

One last thing, everyone says how slick, cunning, clever, etc. that DR women are, but not the ones here in the US (at least North Jersey, NYC). I won't go into details but the stories I hear from my lady about other dominicanas and the things they do for their men or put up with is simply amazing.

Oh well, good day to all!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide.

Very good first post.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

WOW !!!! She is controlling ... she didn't let you post for 4 years after you first signed up!!!
    You are not special!

She is not different than the others!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    WOW !!!! She is controlling ... she didn't let you post for 4 years after you first signed up!!!

Lol @ this post!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Balls Deep For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

He's hiding in the closet with his Laptop...lol

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

While you are here what are some good North Jersey Latino/Dominican hangout spots or places to eat.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

This thread should be retitled: "Situations to avoid".

That wasn't the description of a "hook-up". That was the description of Lock Down. Go to Sint Maarten and fuck all the Dominicanas you want to. Bring your golf clubs.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Re: "Situations to avoid" or Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide

Quote Originally Posted by computerman View Post
    There was a time when I nailed a DR chick one night, then nailed a Brazillian dancer from Newark the night I got home

WHY DID YOU FUCK THIS UP?
    All Bitches Are Looking For Some Sort Of Come Up!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: "Situations to avoid" or Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide

THIS RANT WILL BECOME A LESSON ONCE YOU DECIDE TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Good post.

I find that N.Jersey/NY Dominicanas to be a little nuts, jealous, and controlling, but also tough to get for me. I have no problem getting most ethnic women, but haven't had much luck with Dominicanas here.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

I love going to DR. It is not just the chicas, but also a pervasive sense of freedom(?). After I got divorced (no kids, 35, got some $$$ - imagine the fun I had) I used to go to DR at least 3 time every 2 months. There was a time when I nailed a DR chick one night, then nailed a Brazillian dancer from Newark the night I got home (after partying at Lancers with her and sister). Sorry I digress; the old days. . .

Anyway, I thought to have some of that back home. so I hooked up with an upscale (her dad is a rich duded down there - and she is an educated Triguena - mom 1/2 spaniard, dad 1/2 lebanese, etc; she is up here with her mom and brother - not a typical Sosua puta), hot Dominican-American women from NYC. True, I really love the girl, we are 3.5 years into the relationship, but there are some issues:
    1) jealous as hell!!!!!! I cannot say that enough. For example, if I go out with my friends (she hates them all - thinks they are devils) I have to turn off my phone.

2) If I even PRETEND to want to go to DR, I get the look of death (they have a saying - "wanna ruin a marriage, move to DR").

4) Wants to integrate with my family so much that it gets annoying (I know its a good thing but I get tired of hanging out with my sisters!!)..

I am thinking about sending her to DR to visit her family and then going myself at the same time (bringing my vonnage phone so it looks like I am in the US). See what happens.

One last thing, everyone says how slick, cunning, clever, etc. that DR women are, but not the ones here in the US (at least North Jersey, NYC). I won't go into details but the stories I hear from my lady about other dominicanas and the things they do for their men or put up with is simply amazing.

You will get caught!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Good post.

I find that N.Jersey/NY Dominicanas to be a little nuts, jealous, and controlling, but also tough to get for me. I have no problem getting most ethnic women, but haven't had much luck with Dominicanas here.
    come across the bridge more often to Washington heights

do restaurant tours- marsico etc ?takeouts
    do dykman st club scene a bit

but bring your tissues too- you gonna hear a Lotta sob stories too
    most of the chicas are struggling to make it here as any immigrant do
    they are either into you for marriage
    or

to make ends meet then !!welcome to ny `wu novio "scene

these chicas dont have time for `play"-- no free pussy here. finito!!
    welcomeback from OZ !!
    Last edited by meatpack; 04-05-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Be Prepared To be NAILED !!!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meatpack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harlem hec View Post
    I was ready for a relationship (felt lonely and all that crap). Remember, the grass is always greener...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to computerman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I was ready for a relationship (felt lonely and all that crap). Remember, the grass is always greener...
    I own a dog.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: "Situations to avoid" or Shot myself in the foot - A lesson or a rant? You decide

Quote Originally Posted by harlem hec View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I own a dog.
    And they don't ever disappoint..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes it is

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Don't do it! It's not worth it. That shit only works for the dumbest of dumb women. The first sounds of a rooster crowing, loud dominican spanish or motoconcho in the background and your fucked!!

One thing we've all learned is either you're a monger or you're not.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Don't do it! It's not worth it. That shit only works for the dumbest of dumb women. The first sounds of a rooster crowing, loud dominican spanish or motoconcho in the background and your fucked!!

One thing we've all learned is either you're a monger or you're not.

Ten years to respond

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information