Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: 04/2011 - Haitians chicas vs DR chicas

Thanks

Re: 04/2011 - Haitians chicas vs DR chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    I think anyone who wastes more than 10 seconds on any of the Haitian chicas is crazy. You are in the Dominican Republic. Why would you want a Haitian chica? Just my opinion but I think the tourists should leave those nasty Haitianas alone.
    I have not posted here in many years. I have not been to DR since 2004. I dropped in to catch up on the island as I had heard that there is/was a crackdown on prostitution in DR as a whole or at least SD in particular.

This thread intrigued me. I have never been with a Haitiana in DR, only Dominicanas. The glowing reports of Haitiana performance baffle me. Granted, my only experiences with Haitians has been in the US. The majority of those encounters (as co-workers, taxi drivers, store clerks, neighbors, DMV clerks, etc.) have been bad dreams. A few have been nightmares. Dealing with the Haitians over the years - both men and women - working in Miami International Airport, on my way to and from the DR and other places, has been so horrible that I would switch to another airport for travel, in a heartbeat, if I had that option. They seem to be on power trips when dealing with me. The worst encounter in recent memory was with the Haitian manager of an early voting site in 2010. He may have closed the site a few minutes before the official closing time. He refused to let me and another person in to vote. His insults towards us, disrespect towards us, and condescending tone of voice was so extreme that some of his staff and a couple of official observers apologized to us for his behavior. They said they would have let us in to vote. I can only conclude that the Haitians with straight jobs here in the US are of a different cloth than those working the trade in DR. I just can't imagine any self-respecting man paying good money to a woman who will then use her sex to essentially bully and demean him.

How do the Haitianas in DR -- who are working in legitimate jobs -- behave towards you? Have any of you tried to pick up a Haitiana non-pro?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to george90 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george90 View Post
    I have not posted here in many years. I have not been to DR since 2004. I dropped in to catch up on the island as I had heard that there is/was a crackdown on prostitution in DR as a whole or at least SD in particular.

This thread intrigued me. I have never been with a Haitiana in DR, only Dominicanas. The glowing reports of Haitiana performance baffle me. Granted, my only experiences with Haitians has been in the US. The majority of those encounters (as co-workers, taxi drivers, store clerks, neighbors, DMV clerks, etc.) have been bad dreams. A few have been nightmares. Dealing with the Haitians over the years - both men and women - working in Miami International Airport, on my way to and from the DR and other places, has been so horrible that I would switch to another airport for travel, in a heartbeat, if I had that option. They seem to be on power trips when dealing with me. The worst encounter in recent memory was with the Haitian manager of an early voting site in 2010. He may have closed the site a few minutes before the official closing time. He refused to let me and another person in to vote. His insults towards us, disrespect towards us, and condescending tone of voice was so extreme that some of his staff and a couple of official observers apologized to us for his behavior. They said they would have let us in to vote. I can only conclude that the Haitians with straight jobs here in the US are of a different cloth than those working the trade in DR. I just can't imagine any self-respecting man paying good money to a woman who will then use her sex to essentially bully and demean him.

How do the Haitianas in DR -- who are working in legitimate jobs -- behave towards you? Have any of you tried to pick up a Haitiana non-pro?
    Some of them act like their shit Dont stink here in NY. I find its with older Hatians that act like that. I have a few hatian friend and they are my age or younger. Im 39.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Today's posts are way tooooooo funnyyyy!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I just can't imagine any self-respecting man paying good money to a woman who will then use her sex to essentially bully and demean him.
    You should see Robert's current Haitian girlfriend. Big, muscular, arrogant, loud-mouthed, attention-seeking bully. It is obvious he only uses her for masochistic practices. But maybe you are right. He is hardly a "self-respecting man".

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    You should see Robert's current Haitian girlfriend. Big, muscular, arrogant, loud-mouthed, attention-seeking bully. It is obvious he only uses her for masochistic practices. But maybe you are right. He is hardly a "self-respecting man".
    I am especially attracted to her deep, baritone, voice. By the way......Mom was looking very good on Sunday.
    Enjoy it while you can.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

It's not just Haitians. Everybody who comes to the USA from any shithole 3rd world country on Earth develops plenty of attitude as soon as they become legal and don't let them get citizenship, Mothafuckas act like the people born here should get busy kissing their asses.

It's like they can't wait to emulate the ugliest ugly American who ever set foot in their country. I was driving down Seminary Road in Alexandria VA one afternoon and I'm in the right hand lane of a two lane-on-each-side-of-the-median-strip street. driving the speed limit and a Cadillac comes up on my rear at about twice the speed limit, blares the horn frantically while tail gating me (to which I of course brake slightly to let them know they're not pushing me to go any faster), then passes on my left only to move directly into my lane in front of me and get caught at the light. I pulled into the left lane alongside the caddy, put the window down and asked the little oriental lady who was driving "Lady, what's wrong with you?". I swear to God she looked at me and said "Go-backy-to-Af-e-ri-ka". The light changes and she burned rubber getting away from that intersection. My car didn't move, I was laughing so hard I couldn't drive.

Generally speaking, the poorer their country of origin, the more rude our new citizens are likely to act and Haiti being the poorest spot on the entire planet, these folks have HUGE chips on their shoulders after setting down roots in the USA. You know how most of the Haitian Chicas in the D.R. beach whore towns tend to be petite with nice curves and perky tits? None of that shit in the USA, they're all big and fat and sloppy looking like they're trying to make up for all the mud cookies they had to eat as kids back in Haiti.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Haitianas in the states got major attitude. Plenty of them in the clubs around Boston thinking that they are gods gift.

But its like Jimmy says
    "If this baby don't love me, I know her sister will!"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Here is a picture of the happy couple right here

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr World For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread Information