Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2011 - Haitians chicas vs DR chicas

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Haitians chicas vs DR chicas

Quote Originally Posted by panicmechanic View Post
    My French is a little better than my Spanish, so I tend to look for a Haitian girl. I have not been with a Dominican lady yet!
    This past trip to Boca Chica was a far different experience for me than any of my other DR trips over the past years and there have been a lot of them.

It was the first time I spent an entire trip in Boca Chica and I got to explore it in more depth than in the past. Right up until the last day I was in about 50/50 Hatian/ Dominican Pum Pum. The 3 Dominicanas on my last day tipped the scale. My preference had nothing to do with this fact. Availability, attitude and attraction had everything to do with it. Dominicanas for the most part don't speak anything but Spanish and don't speak that very well while most Haitians there Spanish, Creol, French and a good bit of English. I don't know if it's because of necessity or what but they seem more highly motivated.

I don't know why but those Dominican hips just make them better at pure fucking and they do seem more responsive and quicker to come before you do, however in my experience Haitians are completely compliant and I have never, not once had a Haitian insist on covering a BJ and they are more prone to drinking your load while Dominicanas like to wear it on their faces, tits and neck.

Dominicanas also tend to keep clean shaven crotches and will jump into the shower every chance they get while Haitians are more likely to be sporting bush and will shower before sex but not always afterwards. I've had a few leave my room smelling like sex.

When it comes to non pro's I have not had a single good experience with Haitians as they tend to be more religious in practice than their Dominican counterparts and are a little hung up about recreational sex whereas even the most devout Dominicana knows that littlebabyjesus WANTS them to get their rocks off and sex is as natural as eating or sleeping.

Dominicanas are much more attentive out of la cama and for the most part demand more attention from whomever they're with as well. Most of the Haitians I've been with seem more the industrious type and when they finish cleaning your pipes they will get up and wash your dishes.

Boca Chica's "track" on Calle Duarte usually had a 50/ 50 ratio on the weekends when Chicas come out from the Capital but more like 60%-70% Haitians during the week. The Haitians seemed less interested in the long game or setting up long distance contacts and WU than the Dominicans and they generally will ask for about half what the Dominicans ask for, never press for propina/ regalo and are absolutely drama free. They also spend less time in the mirror and it's almost imperative to have cerveza and Ho cakes in the fridge when entertaining Dominicanas. Haitians eat before they come out to play and don't ask for shit except to get paid when you're done with them.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

It surprises me not at all that several of our prominent members who live there either have a Haitiana gf, favorita or take them exclusively when seeking out a night's companionship in la cama.

I may be wrong on this, but in the years I have been hanging out in this neighborhood, virtually ALL the problems that guys have had with chicas and have posted about it (your truly included), no matter what the problem was, it has been with Dominicanas. As was noted, Haitianas seem to be drama-free.

Would anything even remotely close to JoeyBK's recent situation have even happened had the chica in question been a Haitiana? Would any of us who have had problems in the past with Dominicanas, had those same problems with Haitianas?

To be honest, this past trip I followed in the steps of weyland, Robert and others in that most of my nights adventures involved a Haitiana as my guide. Only took one Dominicana the whole time and I repeated with her the next night. Big mistake, her attitude once back in the room became lackadaisical. First night she was nice so I went there again. No more.

Haitianas were attentive, eager to please, pleasant company beyond the sex, and wanted to come back the next day/night. All offered their number and wanted me to call them. As far as cost, when I offered 1000 pesos for TLN, they didn't bat an eye. On another night, I gave the same Haitiana 1500 pesos and she gave me the biggest hug and goodbye kiss she could muster.

As I have posted before, maybe our Haitiana lovers know something that so many of the rest of us don't. I'm beginning to wonder! I can assure you that for me, they will become a larger part of my menu.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I'm almost exclusively Dominicanas. I probably do 1 Hatiana for every 15 Dominicanas. There was a point where I caught a lot of flack for this from certain Hatianas. Lovely use to always give me attitude until I finally spent some time with her.

I was walking near my place when I spot two chicks on a moto. One I had seen previously. They pull up in front of the stationary supply store. The one I had seen before gets off the bike and goes inside. What's left on the bike is one of the most beautiful women I've seen in Sosua. A princess in the story book sense. An absolute chocolate knockout who just happened to be Hatianan. Built like a dream with real hair. I make my move, but before I can reach the bike the other one rushes out of he store looks at me and shakes her head no. All the time she has this look on her face that I interpreted as, "Ah now you want to talk to one of us". Seconds later they were gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

The metamorphosis started for me last trip and I have to say I haven't been quite the same since. Less drama and more passion are the keys to this change. I'm probably at the 50/50 mark now in my choices. If my experiences with dominicans keep going like they have been, the scales are surely going to continue to tip.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My first experience with the Dominicana/Hatiana dynamic in Sosua came with my first trip. I had wifed up with a green eyed, light skinned, reddish, rubia with mid back length strawberry blonde hair. We're in High Caribe when she asked out of nowhere,"what do you like las Dominicanas or las Hatianas?" (she spoke both decent English in adition to German). What was the new kid on the block suppose to say, of course I responded Dominicanas. . Since the my response when presented with the question has changed. I now tell the truth which is, "I like all women, but prefer Dominicanas". I've always been crazy for mulatas.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I think I'm at about 70% Dominicana to 30% Haitiana. I like hot women so when I see something I want I approach and then figure out which she is. Unlike most though, I don't think I've gotten any price breaks from the Haitianas nor quoted on the high end either.

To give credit where credit is due, I will say I was treated very well by the few that I recall. They were attentive, but sometimes a little too eager to repeat when I see them on the street later. When they stalk you, they stick like glue. I had one that I couldn't shake in Classico a day after our session. No matter what I said, what other chicas I danced with, talked to etc. or how much I ignored her, she would not leave my side until I actually left the building with another chica. She just held on with an annoyed look on her face til the end. I felt kind of bad, but don't make my decisions based on a chicas aggressiveness (at least not after I've already had them once).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Years ago when the clubs were all open till the crack of dawn I picked up my first Haitiana in Merenque at 5:00 am. Believe it or not the bar was still about a quarter full at that time. we go back to the place I was staying and have a good time. She was the epitome of GFE. At about 2 that afternoon I take her to her place. She was staying near the Palace. As we drive by the Haitian guys that worked at the Palace see her and give her props and smiles. I could see it on their faces "Finally we got his ass over to the dark side". . She asks me to wait. I do, but I have no idea what for. She comes out 10 minutes later with a small bag full of her stuff. It was obvious she planned on us spending more time together. When I told her that was not possible because I had things to do she almost started crying. She was a very sweet an seemly innocent girl. I told this story to my buddy. We were both in Clasicos and I pointed her out to him. He goes, "She's Haitian? I thought she was a gringa visiting from the states".

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I think I'm at about 70% Dominicana to 30% Haitiana. I like hot women so when I see something I want I approach and then figure out which she is. Unlike most though, I don't think I've gotten any price breaks from the Haitianas nor quoted on the high end either.

To give credit where credit is due, I will say I was treated very well by the few that I recall. They were attentive, but sometimes a little too eager to repeat when I see them on the street later. When they stalk you, they stick like glue. I had one that I couldn't shake in Classico a day after our session. No matter what I said, what other chicas I danced with, talked to etc. or how much I ignored her, she would not leave my side until I actually left the building with another chica. She just held on with an annoyed look on her face til the end. I felt kind of bad, but don't make my decisions based on a chicas aggressiveness (at least not after I've already had them once).

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: 04/2011 - Haitians chicas vs DR chicas

I present to you massage girl. I don't know her name, but her massage skills can match most Asian massuesses and the rest is all good too. She found me on the beach last year and I took the massage and great BJCIM on one day and the next day since she found me again and kept hanging around, we played in the ocean and then I had to plant dat ass. I lost her number and didn't think I would, but actually missed her a little.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Years ago when the clubs were all open till the crack of dawn I picked up my first Haitiana in Merenque at 5:00 am. Believe it or not the bar was still about a quarter full at that time. we go back to the place I was staying and have a good time. She was the epitome of GFE. At about 2 that afternoon I take her to her place. She was staying near the Palace. As we drive by the Haitian guys that worked at the Palace see her and give her props and smiles. I could see it on their faces "Finally we got his ass over to the dark side". . She asks me to wait. I do, but I have no idea what for. She comes out 10 minutes later with a small bag full of her stuff. It was obvious she planned on us spending more time together. When I told her that was not possible because I had things to do she almost started crying. She was a very sweet an seemly innocent girl. I told this story to my buddy. We were both in Clasicos and I pointed her out to him. He goes, "She's Haitian? I thought she was a gringa visiting from the states".

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Nice looking girl, Sage. You are right about them wanting the gfe. Irie told me that the one I had on my first night, a friend of the girl he had, had been wondering where I was, demanding that he call me and ask where I was even though Irie at the time didn't have my number to call. I did run into her again towards the end of my trip and we did an encore.

And to think that a lot of them thought I was the Devil a couple of years ago. Even Robert, who I was having beers with on my last afternoon at Rubys, got a good laugh when he told me that a couple of the girls there thought I was "El Serpendia". I don't know if they were serious or just clowning around and had heard second hand about me and a situation I unfortunately had back in 2010.

That shit just doesn't seem to want to die!

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Nice looking girl, Sage. You are right about them wanting the gfe. Irie told me that the one I had on my first night, a friend of the girl he had, had been wondering where I was, demanding that he call me and ask where I was even though Irie at the time didn't have my number to call. I did run into her again towards the end of my trip and we did an encore.
    Wondering where you were?? Wondering you say??? Wow, that's an understatement!

I happened to run into her every night for the following 4-5 nights without seeing a trace of you. Each and every time she would inquire of your whereabouts and tell me what a great time she had with you. The night I met up with you at Casa Valaria, she was out once again on the prowl. I had to get you......or get away from her for a little bit.

And imagine, you met her on a fluke that first night...........and true love blossomed from there!

It's a good thing you hooked up with her one last time. The poor girl would have been heartbroken.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Wondering where you were?? Wondering you say??? Wow, that's an understatement!

I happened to run into her every night for the following 4-5 nights without seeing a trace of you. Each and every time she would inquire of your whereabouts and tell me what a great time she had with you. The night I met up with you at Casa Valaria, she was out once again on the prowl. I had to get you......or get away from her for a little bit.

And imagine, you met her on a fluke that first night...........and true love blossomed from there!

It's a good thing you hooked up with her one last time. The poor girl would have been heartbroken.
    Oh yeah....I'm a heartbreaker all right! And this was how she was acting after tasting my sausage. Imagine what she would have been like if she had tasted my fudge!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Oh yeah....I'm a heartbreaker all right! And this was how she was acting after tasting my sausage. Imagine what she would have been like if she had tasted my fudge!
    ................................I ain't touching that one...........................

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    ................................I ain't touching that one...........................

You guys are a bunch of hopeless romantics......
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattchanna View Post
    Are there any haitianas left in Sosua? I only saw a few in March. I was told the police got rid of most of them and the ones I did see out there were not very good looking. I was kind of hoping to meet to a couple nice ones, but had no such luck.
    i was there in october and it wasn't alot of them but they were there. i wish i could remember the name of the place its near classico but one expat i met called it haitian central. it seemed to be a concentration of haitians there

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kinglamar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinglamar View Post
    i was there in october and it wasn't alot of them but they were there. i wish i could remember the name of the place its near classico but one expat i met called it haitian central. it seemed to be a concentration of haitians there
    It's called Bar Central aka The Haitian Embassy.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Has anyone visited the private rooms in the back which I believe are rd300 for an hour or so (includes a clean towel & condoms)
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Has anyone visited the private rooms in the back which I believe are rd300 for an hour or so (includes a clean towel & condoms)
    I've never been in them, but what I've heard lets me know I never will. They have no a/c, and no air circulation.

I don't know why someone would rent one of those rooms for 300rd for an hour, when for around twice the money, you get four hours in the new cabanas. A/C and nice rooms.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 272 Posts

How do you tell visually between a Haitian and a Dominican, short of asking her? If the Haitians have more of a French accent, than I'll be able to communicate more with her than a Dominican since I speak a bit of French and no Spanish. But can you tell from a distance if a chica is Haitian or Dominican?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to exoticspirit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exoticspirit View Post
    How do you tell visually between a Haitian and a Dominican, short of asking her? If the Haitians have more of a French accent, than I'll be able to communicate more with her than a Dominican since I speak a bit of French and no Spanish. But can you tell from a distance if a chica is Haitian or Dominican?
    At a distance? You can usually tell by who there with. Each group tends to hang together. Other than that and looking at their cedula/ passport there is no sure way to tell using visuals info only. There are many Dominicanas dark enough to be indistinguishable from Haitians by skin color. There are also the teeth. More Haitians tend to be gap toothed and square jawed.

It's definitely difficult to discern by accent only. There are Haitians who never stepped foot a day in their lives in Haiti and they speak Dominican Spanish as a native tongue. French is tough since unless you have an ear for creol, it would be like a German thinking he's learned English and trying to maintain a conversation with a "gully side" Gyal in Jamaica.

I'll tell you one sure fire way to tell. I've never heard of a Haitian stealing anything from their clients. You can leave all your shit out and go into the shower, come out do your thing walk her out, come back and inventory your shit and it will all be there. Dominicanas, not so much.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information