Thread: Darwin in Cabarete

Thanks

Darwin in Cabarete

As I'm actually Cabarete, I'll post here instead of adding to my initial report. Actually my first Saturday in Cabarete is here.

That was Saturday night though; Sunday was much quiter, so around 1am there were mostly only working girls in Bambú (I'd venture to day around 14?) Cute for the most part, but without a real big ass in sight

Sana, yesterday's sweety, is around, so I go and chit chat a bit and tell her right away that I'd rather take another girl out tonight and that I'd like to see her again but some other night.

Indeed, evolution has taught males to fuck harder companions that have been out of sight for some time (in case another male has tried to inseminate her in the meantime) than a chica that has had fewer possibilities of other encounters.

Anyways, she's cool with that, so I go around chasing for the right combination of genes and attitude.

A chica catches my fancy with her combination of nice small and round butt, so I talk to her. She's also from Haiti and speaks better french than spanish, although I feel communication is still not the greatest. While we dance, she keeps looking elsewhere and I decide to pass. Too bad, she was the cutest around, about on par with Sana.

You'll all be disappointed to hear I decided to take Sana instead as she was leaving.

Smallest room at Hotel Alegria: 35$
    Un rato with Sana: 1200 pesos
    Sana rocking slowly on me in the outdoor jacuzzi on the top floor of the hotel, her breasts glowing under the moonlight: priceless

I really love this hotel. My room is tiny and simple, but it's super quiet, couple of minutes walking distance from Bambú, almost next door to Janet's supermarket and the rooftop terrace is lovely, with a table with chairs and umbrella (with good internet reception) and a jacuzzi seemingly designed for fun with chicas: there's a shallow corner for DATY/BBBJ, a deep one for making love slowly, and the central area for... more strenuous exercise :-) Well, the jacuzzi is outdoors, so that might not be for everyone. I don't think that there are too many spots from where one could see us, and the possibility of another guest going up the terrace is quite small. On the side of the jacuzzi, a sign reminds us to use protection

The jacuzzi being such a hit yesterday, I went looking for a chica that would be game for some wet mayhem.

I stop first by the Arriva bar. Besides the couple of pool players, there are about 16 chicas, but the fact that they are sitting on their butt instead of showing it off is a turn off. They all seemed to be bored, waiting without energy. At least in Bambu, most of them are standing, chatting or dancing.

It's around midnight and there are at least a dozen chicas around, plus a couple at Onno's next door. A tall amazon in a sexy black dress catches my eye. We talk a bit, and within 2 minutes we're kissing and my hands are evaluating the curvature of her entire body. I like caressing her ass, but kissing isn't great, I can't stand her perfume and decide to say "no, sorry". Being a gentleman, I buy her a beer before I say goodbye.

I watched for a while a table of three chicas. The perfect example of evolution being fickle. One had a great face and seemed joyful. The other one had a very round ass. The last one was revealing an impressive cleavage in an attempt to get the attention away from the fact that she was a bit overweight.

I approach them, and the first one (sorry, forgot her name too) was quite a business woman, asking me which ones I fancied. To solve the problem that I'm attracted (differently) to all three, she proposes I take all of them (huh, I might be able to handle that, but let's be humble tonight...). She then asks me to pick one. She's no longer the runner up, with such a business-like attitude.

I propose a simple test instead. Survival of the fittest. They all give me a kiss and I'll decide accordingly. I missed much of their conversation, except when they asked me where (on the mouth, duh!). The girl with nice ass grabs my head and gives me a peck. I complain that anything less than a second is unlikely to win me over. She didn't seem that interested anyways and doesn't seem to want a second chance either. I have a hard time understanding that. I don't mean to say I'm irresistible, but damn, I'm cute, nice, and isn't she here with a purpose?

Anyways, the cute face with a business attitude goes second, but I don't expect much at this point. Indeed, it might have lasted about a second, anyways, that's hardly what I'd call a kiss. Rosi, the chubby one is last, and damn, it's day and night. A real kiss, with the perfect dosage of softness, passion and tongue... She's the one.

Rosi didn't need any coxing to strip naked and join me in the jacuzzi. She has the most amazing clit that enlarged to impressive dimensions under my tongue. I applied silicone lubricant to both our bodies for great frottage. BBBJ was ok but not stellar (I've yet to find a good performer in that area), so I enjoyed more gliding between her boobs. We tried a couple of positions and after a while I suggest we finish in the bedroom.

Quick soapy shower to get rid of the chlorine, and on to the bed so I can finish in mish in control of the speed, strength and of her breasts.

So far, out of four girls, three turned out to be great, which is the best ratio I've ever had anywhere. DR is definitely growing on me :-)

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Re: Darwin in Cabarete

Thanks for the great Cabarete Intel..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

niiiicee
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Great report so far Darwin. Can't wait to hear more.
    Vida es buena....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thread Information