Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 04/2011 - SOSUA...From the POV of a Ex-Coach!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Re: SOSUA...From the POV of a Ex-Coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Like I was saying it is pretty much when there are decent temeratures elsewhere June,July and August are the slowest Months.
    cool.....(plotting)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Re: SOSUA...From the POV of a Ex-Coach!

SOSUA, RD 27 April 2011

I was up and moving quite early today, made breakfast, and did some chores here in my mansion. Went to city market to pick up a few things and on the way back I stopped at Davids' Tires to get an oil change, place was reccommended to me by guy from whom i bought HUMMER....

Click this bar to view the full image.

So i ask how much, and the guy says well it depends ... I said depends on what? its an oil change, give me a price. 1100 RD (+/- $29 US) might be a bit expensive, used 5 quarts, but they could do it right then, so I said go for it.

Then like flies to shit, 3 or 4 different machanics start poking and proding, and I told the guy I was dealing with, that only the oil change dude needs to mess with the MARIPOSA... Seemed like each guy had strieomething that needed to be done!! NO SHIT, the Hummer is a high quality Piece of Shit, I am looking for basics!! THANK YOU

So I get it off the rack, get some air in my tire, and give the guy 1100 pesos and leave before some thing else got tacked on to my bill...
    he tried at first to test me, but when I spoke his language and told him the typical, I am not a turist and said to just take my buggy off the rack, things change.

Crazy world...Guess I could assimilate this to a women in a auto shop, the wolves try to get in the chicken coup if you let them.

Well, Gotta do some work for my buddy barrack obama and then I will be checking into the office later this afternoon.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information