Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Secreto Dulce (New Sosua Cabana)

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Re: Secreto Dulce (New Sosua Cabana)

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    The more I learn about the DR, the more I love it. A motel set up for private encounters. We need Cabanas in the US and Canada!
    They are set up for discretion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    They are set up for discretion.

To be successful in DR, it means you are fucking your secretary.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    To be successful in DR, it means you are fucking your secretary.
    Most are utilized by Dominicans throughout the country and many are businessmen fucking their secretaries.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lopkx View Post
    I will try Dulce Secreto tonight and bring back some intel. Weather here is beautiful and sunny! No rain.
    I did go to this Cabana about two weeks ago because Terra Linda hotel only allows you in with one girl and I was curious about this place. It is nice, clean, and new but rooms are small. I took the Jacuzzi room but the bed could not have been more than a Queen if not smaller and it was hard to fit the two girls and myself on the bed. By the way I spend the entire night there no issues and ate the food. Food was nothing to write home about and jacuzzi is big enough at best for 2 people. In summary for convenience, clean and a safe location, I would recommend this place but if you have time to go to the Puerto Plata Cabanas, I would go. The Cabanas in PP are much nicer, larger, better. I think this is just a fact because there is competition in PP btw the numerous cabanas versus in Sosua. Pics attached.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lopkx View Post
    I did go to this Cabana about two weeks ago because Terra Linda hotel only allows you in with one girl and I was curious about this place. It is nice, clean, and new but rooms are small. I took the Jacuzzi room but the bed could not have been more than a Queen if not smaller and it was hard to fit the two girls and myself on the bed. By the way I spend the entire night there no issues and ate the food. Food was nothing to write home about and jacuzzi is big enough at best for 2 people. In summary for convenience, clean and a safe location, I would recommend this place but if you have time to go to the Puerto Plata Cabanas, I would go. The Cabanas in PP are much nicer, larger, better. I think this is just a fact because there is competition in PP btw the numerous cabanas versus in Sosua. Pics attached.
    Nothing is fuckin perfect people complain about the smallest bullshit.I went home last month and all I heard was people complaining about the heat in the next couple of months they will be complaining about the cold. B

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information